It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens subverting us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Not extra-terrestials, but, super-terrestials. Like the Greek Gods of pre-history, they mingle with normal-terrestials as their whim or needs dictate. They have been here all along, watching, manipulating, taking what they need. In the beginning, they needed our sacrifices and offerings to survive. Lately, it seems they've needed new DNA to avoid stagnation of their gene pool. During the middle-ages, they were probably the wizards in the ivory towers with their lodestones and copper and libraries full of ancient wisdom, protecting the knowledge they would mete out to future generations to build and sustain progress toward their ulimate goal - the survival of the species, of course.

We far outnumber them, I believe, and their ancient, uninterrupted wisdom
is, to date, far superior to ours. I believe they seek a return to the stars, and we are the nuts and bolts in their grand plan of redemption. The big question for us is, will we become them, will they become us, or will our best qualities mingle and transcend so that we may all once again travel the stars? Of course, given human history, there's always the chance that we will try to blow each other up, instead.

Have you read The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Nukunuku,

If the aliens are anything like us, or worse, then that is a cause for worry. If they are emotionless, then that is a cause for worry. If they're both, and they are abducting us and mutilating cows, then they are most likely up to something sinister and that is a cause for worry.

You said the greys did not force you. I did not actually know you were an abductee. Did you willingly go along with them? Did you willingly participate in their experiments on you? How can the Greys teach us spirituality, when they themselves lack the ability feel and do not recogize the virtues of free will.

I am not anti-alien by the way. I recognize they are people, like you and me, but that is what becomes the cause for worry.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am at the minute under going therapy for an Abduction in 1995.

I was unaware of it, untill i started to have weird flash backs to a place i have never been, and started to have night mares of epic proportions.

My theraist has never even heard of abductions before, but is really good in helping me deal with what she calls " Post traumatic stress disorder."

What she finds the worst of all? when i go back to a memory of a converor belt passing in front of me, with all these small, blond haired blue eyed children. A grey stood next to me points to them, and then gives me a mental image of one of the children in a crowd. it seems happy with the "camouflage" they have created for "their" souls. They are using these bodies as camouflage.

Im not sure what this means, but this was pulled back in a regression therapy, and even today it scares the heck out of me! not to mention the effect on my therapist.... but hey, thats just a thought about what is happening here on earth.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Nukunuku,

If the aliens are anything like us, or worse, then that is a cause for worry. If they are emotionless, then that is a cause for worry. If they're both, and they are abducting us and mutilating cows, then they are most likely up to something sinister and that is a cause for worry.

You said the greys did not force you. I did not actually know you were an abductee. Did you willingly go along with them? Did you willingly participate in their experiments on you? How can the Greys teach us spirituality, when they themselves lack the ability feel and do not recogize the virtues of free will.

I am not anti-alien by the way. I recognize they are people, like you and me, but that is what becomes the cause for worry.

Hi Indigo

I did not participate, i got a choice to come with them or not, on my own free will, and i choose not to, exactly becouse i didnt want to take a chance. Hey i dont want a probe up mine thank you very much. I have been scanned a couple of times, but never been abducted. Bright huge blueish ball of light in the sky and a feeling someone is observing you, that is what happened to me a couple of times. I think it happens more to people than they are willing to admit to themselves. They simply surpress this memories becouse they cant deal with them.

By spirituality i didnt mean they personally teach you, but once you have any kind of experience like this you can not deny the bigger picture of the universe anymore. If you see it with your own eyes, you have no more excuses. Thats what i meant.

I agree their methods are questionable to say the least, but so are ours....and we are even doing it to our own kind! Free will? There is no free will here! Ask the boss! Or ask the cows slaughtered by humans every day if they are willingly becoming burgers. Yes its scary to think someone out there considers you a cattle, but as i said, unfortunately most of humans are acting like cattle, so you could say (im not saying) the little fellows are treating them accordingly.

I dont like the little freaks, but so far they are the only ones i know are out there and they leave me alone, which is fine with me and i wouldnt advise anyone to mess with them.

If you want a different explanation from Swami Maheshwarananda, they have a different carmic system than us, so its best they leave us alone.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGrimbo
I am at the minute under going therapy for an Abduction in 1995.

I was unaware of it, untill i started to have weird flash backs to a place i have never been, and started to have night mares of epic proportions.

My theraist has never even heard of abductions before, but is really good in helping me deal with what she calls " Post traumatic stress disorder."

What she finds the worst of all? when i go back to a memory of a converor belt passing in front of me, with all these small, blond haired blue eyed children. A grey stood next to me points to them, and then gives me a mental image of one of the children in a crowd. it seems happy with the "camouflage" they have created for "their" souls. They are using these bodies as camouflage.

Im not sure what this means, but this was pulled back in a regression therapy, and even today it scares the heck out of me! not to mention the effect on my therapist.... but hey, thats just a thought about what is happening here on earth.

That is some scary stuff MadGrimbo. That could mean two things. Either they are planning a takeover by replacing people one by one (aaaaa bodysnatchers anyone) or WE ARE THE ALIENS?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
has anyone seen pics of beings other than the greys? i've heard of an lizard like and a insectoid species.

gl2

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
See the Space Federation thread on this site for all kinds of info on this subject. Warning: highly controversial!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
thank you, i'm a newbie here but i've done much study on this

top topics

<< 1   >>

join