It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens subverting us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Do you think the aliens are involved in some kind of hybrid creation program to replace mankind and thus invade our planet?

It would certainly seem that way, considering the millions of abduction accounts and sexual experiments and interbreeding, Some say they are enhancing us or preparing us for the "5th density" but how would they be enhancing us by diminishing what makes us human? That's not enhancement; that's replacment.

Does that not strike you as somewhat sinister?

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Most likely any beings that can traverse the depths of space have found more than one good planet to live on. I would think it easier to simply inhabit an uninabited planet than try to slowly genetically alter another planet into your own kind.

As for replacement, if all the stuff about ETs and spirituality is in any way correct, then human spirits are the same as anywhere else in the galaxy. We just have more limited intelligence and sensory functions compared to other beings. Augmentation would therefore not be extinguishing the essence of what we are. Though its all so speculative I don't wish to delve into this further. I'm also not one to imagine there is anything to spirituality, but I don't claim to know I'm right on the subject since there are far more people (and ETs) that claim the opposite.

I do think the stuff ETs do to humanity is sick and twisted even if they try it in the best of intentions. I would not treat another species with similar intellect in such a manner. Straightfoward dealings, regardless of what it does to a more primitive society, is what should be happening. Not this clandestine bullcrap where some insane game is played with us.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Unless they were letting us Fatten up.....maybe were food

It seems to be happening anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that they are studying us and will continue for a long time until they know everything about us physically/mentally/etcetera. And that they are doing this in order to ultimately set-up diplomatic relations with us, meaning say "hello". They are worried about the sociological effects on humanity.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Most likely any beings that can traverse the depths of space have found more than one good planet to live on. I would think it easier to simply inhabit an uninabited planet than try to slowly genetically alter another planet into your own kind.

What if that were not true. What if planets like our own were rare in the universe and the resources we have were rare too? Suppose that the universe is teeming with life, however planets as rich as our own, are very rare or other civilizations have exhausted their own planets resources, would this therefore breed a lot of competition?

As for replacement, if all the stuff about ETs and spirituality is in any way correct, then human spirits are the same as anywhere else in the galaxy.

Replacing us, would create hybrids that although maybe human, would have allegiance to foreign races. What happens to human society then?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feed Jake
I've come to the conclusion that they are studying us and will continue for a long time until they know everything about us physically/mentally/etcetera. And that they are doing this in order to ultimately set-up diplomatic relations with us, meaning say "hello". They are worried about the sociological effects on humanity.

I use to think that, but now this explanation no longer computes. They have been abducting us, studying us for a very long time now; at the least several generations and at the most several millenias. By now, they would have known everything about us. So, there is obviously something else going on, that goes beyond studying, to the point of altering.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I use to think that, but now this explanation no longer computes. They have been abducting us, studying us for a very long time now; at the least several generations and at the most several millenias. By now, they would have known everything about us. So, there is obviously something else going on, that goes beyond studying, to the point of altering.

Kinda like how we use rats, mice, etc for scientific research. We use inferior species to alter for our own advancement, why shouldn't they. Bravo, good explanation, Indigo child.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Feed Jake]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What if that were not true. What if planets like our own were rare in the universe and the resources we have were rare too? Suppose that the universe is teeming with life, however planets as rich as our own, are very rare or other civilizations have exhausted their own planets resources, would this therefore breed a lot of competition?

Considering that the only planet that we publicly know has life on it not only includes a huge array of diversity and spans the entire planet, but also includes a group of creatures so intelligent they can reshape the destiny of the planet to their desires makes me a believer that life flourishes in this universe. If one planet is already so diverse and its all we know, then there are bound to be many more like it. I could be wrong of course, but it seems with the little information that we do have it should set some example for the rest of the universe. The size of the universe also makes me a believer that resources are not lacking for any intelligent life seeking them out.

Replacing us, would create hybrids that although maybe human, would have allegiance to foreign races. What happens to human society then?

It could be the case that our current society is considered by the commanding powers of the universe as so adverse it has to be changed. Which has necessitated an augmentation plan. With evidence mounting daily that our current way of life is killing the planet, and most likely ourselves eventually, then to avoid extinction we have to be made more aware of the repercussions of our lifestyles and that we have to change whether people here like it or not simply for survival's sake. Survival does seem to be a major factor to life, so it may be deemed that self-destructive socities cannot co-exist in it by whomever deals out ET laws. If it means everybody here lives a better quality of life and that we don't wind up killing our entire planet, I would be for such a plan.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If one planet is already so diverse and its all we know, then there are bound to be many more like it. I could be wrong of course, but it seems with the little information that we do have it should set some example for the rest of the universe. The size of the universe also makes me a believer that resources are not lacking for any intelligent life seeking them out.

Yes, in such a vast universe, there are bound to be other planets like ours. Yet, considering how quickly an entire galaxy could be colonized by a single civilization and assuming that a galaxy is teeming with life, such planets like our own would most likely be occupied by advanced cultures. A developing civilization like our own would therefore be a vulnerable target to exploitation by self-serving alien factions.

How easy would it be for these factions to control us. All they would have to do is present themselves as angels or promise us great prosperity by exploiting our psychological weaknesses, and we would be fooled into singning our species away.

The kind of resources could be anything from biological, mineral, material, technological, knowledge, material resources. Would it be reasonable to assume that all planets would have exactly the same kind of resources? For instance, the production of heavy elements(105+) must be done artifically is a very expensive process. If we encounter a civilization that has naturally occurring heavy elements or can produce them cheaply, then it would only be logical to trade with them and voila we have the foundations of politics in space.

It would naturally create a lot of competition in space. That would certainly make conflicts very possible.

It could be the case that our current society is considered by the commanding powers of the universe as so adverse it has to be changed. Which has necessitated an augmentation plan.

Yes, but "changed" in this context means to render extinct, not augumentation. If they were going to enhance us they could do it by enhancing our own DNA that makes us human. They could educate us and teach us how to produce clean and abundant energy to make ourselves independent.

However, if instead they make us dependent on their technology and their genome, then they are really assimilating us and taking away our freedom and what we are.

I don't know about you, but I would consider that an act of war.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well I guess that happened already my man.

They had subverted us through our DNA.Not only humans but animals too.

Source:
www.perdurabo10.com...

Mysterious genes in our DNA could be from alien origin.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well as i see it what do you do before you invade? Yup you analyze and catalog everything study the enemy, abductions and ufo sightings around airports, military bases, nuke bases, nuclear reactors, trying to evade radars.... all sounds like preperation for attack, although they must have patience too and not in any sort of rush either, or maybe we are more advanced than is said and we can counter them for the time being, so no invasion yet, but they probably want too?

Most ufo sightings seem sinister to me like they are testing responce times to our fighter jets or weapons? we deffinatly have weapons that can shoot them down, even some missiles we have travel faster than most recorded ufo speeds, maybe there are friendly ufo's and enemy ufo's? Also they obviously dont want to annihilate us, so that says they either want us or something on Earth?

slaves
food
harvest organs
resources of Earth
water
air
land
knowledge (maybe they not to advanced)

[edit on 14-2-2005 by blobby]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Do you think the aliens are involved in some kind of hybrid creation program to replace mankind and thus invade our planet?
Does that not strike you as somewhat sinister?

Indeed, that migt me the case! For anoyne who has done some serious research into the subject the conclusion could be the same as yours. Our best chance is 'deus ex' or to say some kind of extraterrestrial intervention. What say yee?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Chief of Staff General George Marshal (WWII), said in an interview in the early 1950s after retiring which was published in I beleive the New York Times..
their here and we know about them. They (EBEs) have a problem breathing our oxygen as its to rich and burns them up from the inside out, etc..
At present time they must use special equipment to both be able to overcome earth's oxygen content and assist with earth's gravity which is several times that of which their bodys can endure..

Hybrids could be reason in attempting to overcome their hazards in breathing earth's atmosphere. But I assume if the hybrid thing is happening there could be other reasons too, such as re-population..
Dallas

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Chief of Staff General George Marshal (WWII), said in an interview in the early 1950s after retiring which was published in I beleive the New York Times..
their here and we know about them. They (EBEs) have a problem breathing our oxygen as its to rich and burns them up from the inside out, etc..
At present time they must use special equipment to both be able to overcome earth's oxygen content and assist with earth's gravity which is several times that of which their bodys can endure..

Hybrids could be reason in attempting to overcome their hazards in breathing earth's atmosphere. But I assume if the hybrid thing is happening there could be other reasons too, such as re-population..
Dallas

Yes, as the aliens cannot survive on this planet and therefore could not control us from the inside, the 2nd best option is to develop hybrids and infilitrate our governments, to ultimately align us with their collective. It is actually the most logical explanation, considering their actions:

PROBLEM: EBE - Cannot survive on Earth

SOLUTION:

EBE - Abducts millions of human beings, and interbreeds with them, to create EBE-human hybrids

EBE - Implants Hybrids in human society, possibly in positions of power and influence

2. PROBLEM: EBE - Lacks control on Earth

SOLUTION:

EBE - Gives governments technology and entices them with promises of world domination

EBE - Infiltrates government

Nothing, absolutely nothing the aliens have done has seemed positive. They have given the most materialist government in the world advanced technology. They have abducted hundreds of thousands of people and put them through trauma. They have mutilated cows. They have even made hostile gestures against some of our defence forces. And now evidence is even emerging of them replacing us with hybrid humans.

Does that sound like an advanced spiritual race?

Which can only mean, that we are at war with these aliens. But a very subtle war, where not a single shot is fired. What do you think of this, in light of the above?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

PROBLEM: EBE - Cannot survive on Earth

wrong

SOLUTION:
EBE - Abducts millions of human beings,

true

2. PROBLEM: EBE - Lacks control on Earth

again probably wrong

Does that sound like an advanced spiritual race?

not at all

Which can only mean, that we are at war with these aliens. But a very subtle war, where not a single shot is fired. What do you think of this, in light of the above?

All I can say is that there are/were some credible people who talked about alien presence on the planet (mostly underground) and what gives it credibility is that all of them claim the same thing (just remember Phil Schneider and others).

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
u know what maybe the mars and other planets are just like earth and "aliens" look just like us humans. this alien lookin like this lookin like that,theyre more high tech,no there are no aliens and other planets got no life force.who knows and thats no one or maybe someone, peeps that post theyre opinio like there all facts when all it is is just theyre own opinion or they just read it somewhere. my opinion indeed my fact double indeed.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

wrong

again probably wrong

You speak with so much conviction. Do you have inside knowledge

I am speculating from the scientific perspective, that EBE, would likely not be able to survive on this planet due to the different gravity and air on our planet.

And if EBE desires control of this planet(which is the problem) one of the solutions could be infilitration.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Its not the aliens that are subverting us, its the few of the rich and powerfull of this planet that are manipulating people into thinking there is nothing out there, so just keep on fighting for the breadcrumbs they throw you here on earth. These powerfull people have no intention of letting go, they keep wars and terrorism alive so it keeps you occupied and in constant fear.
These are people with no cosmic awareness whatsoever, very shallow, but whats worse, they will not let your mind expand, becouse if you start thinking for yourself, you will not want what they are offering you, becouse they have nothing to offer, except for material goods, which are, well, worthless.

I dont even want to go to detail of how they manipulate the mass media. Just watch the UFO show everybody is talking about here these days. First they will show you proof, then they will put a sceptic on to denie it..... and then prove it again, and denie it again...and so on and so on, until viewers are so confused they simply turn the other way. And this has been going on for 50 years or more. I personally dont see the end to it.

And you think aliens are bad....i think if species are corrupt like humanity, they dont go far in the universe, becouse they spent all their money on killing each other, so the aliens are probably beyond killing other intelligent beings if they have come to earth. Becouse if they were evil, they wouldnt have managed to leave their planet in the first place. Just like we wont.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
Its not the aliens that are subverting us, its the few of the rich and powerfull of this planet that are manipulating people into thinking there is nothing out there, so just keep on fighting for the breadcrumbs they throw you here on earth. These powerfull people have no intention of letting go, they keep wars and terrorism alive so it keeps you occupied and in constant fear.
These are people with no cosmic awareness whatsoever, very shallow, but whats worse, they will not let your mind expand, becouse if you start thinking for yourself, you will not want what they are offering you, becouse they have nothing to offer, except for material goods, which are, well, worthless.

I dont even want to go to detail of how they manipulate the mass media. Just watch the UFO show everybody is talking about here these days. First they will show you proof, then they will put a sceptic on to denie it..... and then prove it again, and denie it again...and so on and so on, until viewers are so confused they simply turn the other way. And this has been going on for 50 years or more. I personally dont see the end to it.

And you think aliens are bad....i think if species are corrupt like humanity, they dont go far in the universe, becouse they spent all their money on killing each other, so the aliens are probably beyond killing other intelligent beings if they have come to earth. Becouse if they were evil, they wouldnt have managed to leave their planet in the first place. Just like we wont.

Nukuku, I am one of the most anti-NWO people on this forum. So, no need telling me this. However, what is the forces behind the NWO, i.e the summit of the pyramid are aliens. As I said, there is no indication that the aliens are positive.

And the theory that aliens that are "evil" (I think that is harsh, try power-hungry, captialist and materialist) cannot leave their planet does not compute. What does technology have to do with our spirituality?
We are power hungry, captialist and materialist, and we are going out into space, eventually we will be colonizing our solar system.

Hence, if we can, then obvious so can the aliens. I think it is kinda of la-la land thinking to think aliens would be angles of sorts. Do angels abduct people and mutilate cows?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Nukuku, I am one of the most anti-NWO people on this forum. So, no need telling me this. However, what is the forces behind the NWO, i.e the summit of the pyramid are aliens. As I said, there is no indication that the aliens are positive.

And the theory that aliens that are "evil" (I think that is harsh, try power-hungry, captialist and materialist) cannot leave their planet does not compute. What does technology have to do with our spirituality?
We are power hungry, captialist and materialist, and we are going out into space, eventually we will be colonizing our solar system.

Hence, if we can, then obvious so can the aliens. I think it is kinda of la-la land thinking to think aliens would be angles of sorts. Do angels abduct people and mutilate cows?

Hi indigo,

I am far from considering aliens as some sort of angels, ill leave that to the religious fanatics. And i for one wouldnt blindly trust them should they ever land. But i am not ready to accept the idea that they are evil either, for the reasons i stated. I can tell you from my experience with the greys, they never forced me into anything, the only feeling i got from them was theyre too emotinless for my taste, but they wouldnt force me into anything, you have to be willing to go wherever they want to take you. Well i wasnt....

People are treating people like cattle anyway, so why should aliens worry about a few "sheeps". Most of humans on earth are cattle anyway, and the few others treat them like cattle, which, i am sorry to say, they kind of bring upon themselves. I guess it is the price you pay for always choosing the easy way, the easy solution, the easy explanation. You know in this life you are either a fighter or a pussy.

As for mutilations, perhaps the NWO is doing it and pinning it on aliens exactly for the reason of scaring the public? I dunno, just a thought.
I presume youve seen how humans kill cows in a slaughterhouse? Now thats scary! The aliens are maybe as bad as we are, but they can hardly be worse.

And there are quite a few positive experiences in the abduction phenomenon as well, just remember the Hill couple. And i think people in general get something in return as well, be it some kind of knowledge or they simply help you open a few of the spiritual doors.

And as for our conquering of space...yes we are moving forward, but IF we didnt fight so many wars, we wouldve been on mars 500 years ago. So sending a few tin cans into space for me is nothing to brag about, just breadcrumbs again. Dont get me wrong, i was so proud to be a human when pathfinder landed on mars, i just think we could do much much better.

If aliens turn out to be evil ill be the first line of defence, belive you me

<<   2 >>

join