It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women’s March co-founder Linda Sarsour accused of enabling sexual assault/harassment in workplace

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

By Frank Miles | Fox News

Linda Sarsour, the Pro-Palestinian activist who helped spearhead the Women's March in Washington earlier this year, allegedly enabled the sexual assault and harassment of a woman who worked for her, according to a report Sunday night.

Allegations of groping and unwanted touching were brought to the attention of Sarsour during her time as executive director of the Arab American Association, The Daily Caller reported.

Asmi Fathelbab told the website Sarsour attacked her for bringing the allegations, often threatening and body-shaming her, because the accused was a “good Muslim” who was “always at the mosque,” The Daily Caller reported.

www.foxnews.com...

Here we go, another Muslim woman, Asmi Fathelbab, is stating that "the champion of liberal women Sarsour (yeah the same one that has posted her support for ISIS and calls for enacting Sharia law in the U.S. because she claims "it would be wonderful, you wouldn't even pay interest in your loans/credit") has been enabling a Muslim man, Majed Seif, who had been sexually assaulting Fathelbab while working for the Arab American Association. According to Fathelbab she was being body shamed, and Sarsour would tell her that she was too fat to be sexually assaulted by anyone, and hence the accusations were swept under the rug.

Fathelbab also states that Sarsour told her if she ever made the allegations public and if she tried getting a job anywhere in New York that Sarsour woud make sure Fathelbab would get fired and would never get a job for as long as Sarsour lived.

Fathelbab also states that she was forced to talk to a detective from the community liaison division "about the consequences of making false claims to the authorities."

If all these allegations are true will the left in general side with Fathelbab the victim, or like always will they side with Sarsour?

edit on 18-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I'm surprised Linda let this go without stoning the woman for her crimes.

Did I get that right?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Did I get that right?

Unfortunately for Sarsour, and fortunately for the victim, Sarsaour can't do that in the U.S. "yet"... But if Sarsour gets her way she would do just that...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
All this crap about sexual harrasment,seems to me someone is crying "Wolf",some way of trying to divert attention to the rape allegations,and an underhanded scheme to try to get their agenda brainwashed into the public by control of media,protecting their own perverted bunch

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What a political HACK(SarSour).

Black Lives Matter Following the shooting of Michael Brown, Sarsour helped to organize the American Muslim community's response as well as the wider Black Lives Matter protests. Sarsour helped form "Muslims for Ferguson", and traveled with other activists to Ferguson in 2014.[6][12] She has continued to work extensively with BLM since.[4][13]

Democratic Party involvement In 2016 Sarsour ran for a position as a County Committee member with the Democratic Party of Kings County, New York.[17] She placed third in that election.[18] Sarsour spoke as a surrogate for U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders during the 2016 presidential campaign.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

And the third strike is the op.

Real piece of work.
edit on 18-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What is sad is the level of harassment that this woman went through. There are people that have given the facts of her harassment without even being given hints, which to me proves her credibility.

And the harassment from Linda Sarsour has continued even after the victim was able to get away from her attacker.

Linda Sarsour is disgusting!!!! Anyone that supports her is disgusting!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Did I get that right?

I think Linda would need two family members to corroborate or something?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

So the Women's March on Washington had a leader that was rotten, enabling the the very kind of thing they were marching against?

What is next?

I mean this world is pretty topsy turvy right now.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
In 2013 i was arrested because i tossed rotten bacon at her, i was fined $3,000 and 2 months jail and 7 years probation over a piece of rotten bacon and yet Antifa has urine filled bottles being dumped on us and they dont get in trouble for it, that alone is a biological weapon and is banned..yet they allowed to use it. I am sick of it all, but Linda Sourkraut needs to be jailed or tossed out. She is funded by CAIR and George Soros. all terrorists organization.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MatrixXFiles
In 2013 i was arrested because i tossed rotten bacon at her, i was fined $3,000 and 2 months jail and 7 years probation over a piece of rotten bacon and yet Antifa has urine filled bottles being dumped on us and they dont get in trouble for it, that alone is a biological weapon and is banned..yet they allowed to use it. I am sick of it all, but Linda Sourkraut needs to be jailed or tossed out. She is funded by CAIR and George Soros. all terrorists organization.

Good, you sound a very unpleasant individual

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

This lady is the worst.
She usually attacks, then plays the victim when attacked back.

Let's see how she can turn herself into the victim in this situation..

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

This lady is the worst.
She usually attacks, then plays the victim when attacked back.

Let's see how she can turn herself into the victim in this situation..

She will try, and the left will believe her. You can be certain of that.

top topics

join