It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I have no plans to fire Robert Mueller over Russia investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Very possible that, by Friday, Mueller will issue an official statement that Trump is completely innocent of any RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA collusion.

Do you think Trump will change his tune if Mueller does not do so?

I do.

I don't think so...

Do you think the Left will change their tune if the Special Council doesn't find anything on Trump??

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

It's crazy how easily people brush stuff like that off with Trump. If it was literally anyone else you'd be crying bloody murder. Lol, I find it funny if not sad.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Very possible that, by Friday, Mueller will issue an official statement that Trump is completely innocent of any RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA collusion.

Do you think Trump will change his tune if Mueller does not do so?

I do.

I don't think so...

Do you think the Left will change their tune if the Special Council doesn't find anything on Trump??

No. Its all theyve got to cling to.. aside from the puzzy nothing burger.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

yep, put the crook in charge of investigating things and soon enough his investigations will expose his own crimes then you can drain 2 swamps with one stone. trump is not an idiot by far these childish political games of trying to frame him are a wasted effort and the framers being caught.
at 13 years of age when most of these political clowns were hitting puberty and making plans to get laid for the first time trump was in military school learning tactics and strategy. trump is crazy like a fox,you don`t want to try to out strategize him you`ll get burned every time.the swamp IS getting drained, one politician at a time one news network at a time. they can`t compete with trump they are liars and crooks trump is a government trained strategist from the age of 13.
all these civilian crooks turned politicians are sitting there with their thumbs up their asses wondering how trump is burning them all.it`s very simple while the civilian crooks who turned to politics were 13 years old and scamming to get their first piece of ass trump was in military school learning tactics and strategy.

these lawyer politicians are no match for trump.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

Who said Mueller was a crook ?
Good cop , bad cop
It may well all be a tactical front.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: 3daysgone

It's crazy how easily people brush stuff like that off with Trump. If it was literally anyone else you'd be crying bloody murder. Lol, I find it funny if not sad.

What? you didn't know how corrupt government was? lol. Your just mad because it is Trump. That is sad.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join