It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I have no plans to fire Robert Mueller over Russia investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
lol. I know. And the Dems still couldn't beat him. lol. What does that say about them?

this election raised a lot of interesting questions about a lot of different voting blocs.

i'm still trying to wrap my head around how motivated evangelical christians were to come out and vote for a man who is the exact opposite of everything they profess to stand for.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

i'm still trying to wrap my head around how motivated evangelical christians were to come out and vote for a man who is the exact opposite of everything they profess to stand for.

You are thinking like the people who thought Hilary had a 99% chance to win on election day.
He was running against Hilary! Why do you think they voted for him? They already knew Hilary is like the devil incarnate. It didn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

lol. I know. And the Dems still couldn't beat him. lol. What does that say about them?

this election raised a lot of interesting questions about a lot of different voting blocs.

They compromised their moral standards to vote for him because he promised a conservative judge on the Supreme Court and that he would move the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Evangelical Christians believe that this move will help start the “end of days” in which Jews will be converted to Christianity, the temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt, and they will be raptured away to heaven, while the rest of us suffer through hell on earth. I kid you not.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
No, he is not going to fire the special investigator. He is going to wait until either Sessions or the Deputy are terminated and then get their replacement to fire the man.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar

They compromised their moral standards to vote for him because he promised a conservative judge on the Supreme Court and that he would move the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Evangelical Christians believe that this move will help start the “end of days” in which Jews will be converted to Christianity, the temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt, and they will be raptured away to heaven, while the rest of us suffer through hell on earth. I kid you not.

They compromised their moral standards to vote for him

lol. Sure they did. Hilary or Trump? Yeah Trump is def the best out of the two.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Whether Trump is guilty of collusion remains to be seen. But he is absolutely guilty of obstruction of justice, dam near every day of the week.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You are thinking like the people who thought Hilary had a 99% chance to win on election day.
He was running against Hilary! Why do you think they voted for him? They already knew Hilary is like the devil incarnate. It didn't surprise me in the least.

what, do you want a cookie? i had a feeling it might all go south, too. you see, i'm familiar with different people who have different perspectives. you sound like you shadow box with straw men all day...

oh i believe you... i'm familiar with that. i guess i'm just still surprised that they were willing to sell out that far for that kind of thing. it really makes you reevaluate what's going on in other people's heads, hehe.
edit on 18-12-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

(Bolding mine)
I voted with my morals, against her. Best thing I ever did!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
*double post*
edit on 18-12-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

No, it didn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
No, it didn't.

lol... sorry, i don't live in a consensus reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

what, do you want a cookie? i had a feeling it might all go south, too. you see, i'm familiar with different people who have different perspectives. you sound like you shadow box with straw men all day..

I am familiar with people like that also. Their perspective seems to screw everything up. A straw man's perspective is usually a Democrat perspective.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

why not just say what you mean....
they cling to their religion and their guns

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Former ag eric holder is betting that trump fires mueller. Getting his protesters ready. He is out of touch.

Lynch may be hiding in a jungle someplace.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I don’t know why so many of you keep calling him an assaulter. His whole point was you can’t rape the willing ...and many are willing. It’s like Donald gets groupies and all of a sudden the left has never heard of starf**kers

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I don’t know why so many of you keep calling him an assaulter. His whole point was you can’t rape the willing ...and many are willing. It’s like Donald gets groupies and all of a sudden the left has never heard of starf**kers

so what's your position on the multiple women who say his advances were unwelcome? or on his self-professed habit of walking into changing rooms and just walking up and kissing women and/or grabbing them by the pussy?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My position is that if there was anything to the accusations we would know. We know he has two scoops of ice cream and twelve diet cokes a day.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Very possible that, by Friday, Mueller will issue an official statement that Trump is completely innocent of any RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA collusion.

Do you think Trump will change his tune if Mueller does not do so?

I do.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
did you ever read trumps book Art of The Deal?
He is a genious, I know its very annoying waiting to see them all rounded up and locked up, think about it this way, If trump had them all locked up we would have so many roaches walking about to attack trump in so many ways.
So what Trump is doing is annoying for us but a genius tactic. The waiting game gets more fish. I highly believe he is fishing for bigger fish to make the final take down HRC and the Deep State globalist fools. Look where it is at now, back in March i was agitated he had no one in jail yet, but as time passed especially from October till now he has exposed so many and many arrested and the take down of CIA and FBI. he is scooping out a deep swamp and many swamp creatures needs to be caught. we have to bear with him, remember he said he would never talk about his plans until it has happened. don't give the enemy hints of your coming plans. That is keeping America safe. look how many he tossed out of his own party, i think he brought them in on purpose to catch them red handed making attempts to take down Trump... I think if HRC is not in jail by 2020 than i will start to think something is fishy, but so far it looks very good. Just pray for him, i am sure he has swamp creatures around him like Kelly who prevents any info to get to Trump, i suspect he is being watched by Trump too.. Just pray it all comes down in 2018.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join