It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What iF Russia was overthrown by muslims?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
The kings of the east and her armies shall find a way thru the area via a receiding Euphrates River as per Revelation 16:6 this is the route to the battle of armageddon.

And I hear that the Dam upstream can stop the flow today but I do not know if that is true or not....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I believe there are enough hiways systems in place for armies to move about with eaze.....Putin is a strong leader...but he will not remain in power forever.....Chechnia...and other former soviet states are fighting mother russia....this theroy i belive is the bible theory...about the kings of the east ect...ect

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
I've heard that this comes from prophecy. Supposedly Israel is supposed to be attacked by Persia, Cush, Phut, Meshek, Magog and a few other peoples. The modern lineup of those nations would be Iran, Sudan/Ethiopia, Libya, Turkey, and Russia. Armenia Germany and Palestine are also on the list I belive.
This is not in revelations though. Does anybody know where that came from, or if that is actually in the bible at all?

Hi......

Ethiopia,Lybia and Egypt ..in the New Testament.wont bow down to the Antichrist when he comes into power...

And Russia....Gog-- and Magog.....which means a roof .....Magog, from a roof...--a house, as it were, and he who comes out of the house.....also read Revelation 20:7,8 )
to gather them together to battle.....The dragon was free at last ,but ''having great wrath,because he knows that he has a short time(Revelation 12:12)....Russia has bound satan.and borne the Christian empire to its end would be the First to suffer his demonic wrath....Satan is reclaiminghis''house'' in which he was bound so long .therefore..Gog and Magog....
helen......

[edit on 4/7/2005 by helen670]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join