It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What iF Russia was overthrown by muslims?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
And they dont care how many innocent school children they have to machine gun to get it

chechens are fighting the russian empire for 200 years.
well to be more specific, the russians are slaughtering and killing chechens for 200 years. yes, 200 years of genocide; last one happening 10 years ago, and what the world really sees, is just some more "muslim terrorists" right?
so what would you do, Amuk?
how would you solve this problem?
by "democracy"?
by "free elections"?

things down there are far more complicated then you think.
centuries of revenge and hatred that cannot be simply "erased" with a push of a button. i remember russians leveling the city of grozny with ground. and what good did that do? not much. killed alot of civilans and raised a thousand more chechen warriors to fight agaist the russians. they have lost everything they owned and they have nothing to loose.

see,
this worldwide phenomenon called "terrorism" is a very serious situation and a very serious problem for the entire world. how do you fight "terrorism"? there are no borders, no frontlines, no uniforms, no soliders, no tanks, no airplanes, just dead people. and the more you bomb and kill from a distance, more innocent civilans you kill, and with that action, more and more "terrorists" will rise and start to fight.
so how do we stop this endless madness?
because i would REALLY love to see the entire world in peace,
not in pieces....

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
so what would you do, Amuk?
how would you solve this problem?
by "democracy"?
by "free elections"?

Personally? I wouldnt solve it. Or Iraq. Or Iran. Or Sudan. None of them are the USAs business. I dont think we should interfer in the problems of ANY country. Let them slaughter each other if that is what they wish.

and the more you bomb and kill from a distance, more innocent civilans you kill, and with that action, more and more "terrorists" will rise and start to fight.

and the more terrorists machinegunning schoolchildren the more bombing so I guess its an endless cycle

so how do we stop this endless madness?

Well if NEITHER SIDE will stop I guess the only solution is for one side to wipe out the other, IF thats the only answer than I hope we wipe them out.

because i would REALLY love to see the entire world in peace,
not in pieces....

Me too, I would love to see everyone kiss and make up, but if it HAS to be a fight to the death I will cheer for my side

[edit on 14-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Personally? I wouldnt solve it. Or Iraq. Or Iran. Or Sudan. None of them are the USAs business. I dont think we should interfer in the problems of ANY country. Let them slaughter each other if that is what they wish.

great answer!
people will kill each other no matter if you interfer or not.

and the more terrorists machinegunning schoolchildren the more bombing so I guess its an endless cycle

yep.
its the perpetuum mobilee of death.
never stops when you start it.

Well if NEITHER SIDE will stop I guess the only solution is for one side to wipe out the other, IF thats the only answer than I hope we wipe them out.

sad, but ture.
there is one way for peace,
and that is to kill everybody that doesnt want it.
simple, but brutal.

Me too, I would love to see everyone kiss and make up, but if it HAS to be a fight to the death I will cheer for my side.

and so will I!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that russia will attack israel. Roman cathloic's invading israel. Just doesn't fit the picture.

China and the arabs most likely. This would have to mean that america has fallen. Mabe europe also?

It could west vs the east war. Western european allied with israel vs the arabs, and chinaman.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Me too, I would love to see everyone kiss and make up, but if it HAS to be a fight to the death I will cheer for my side.

and so will I!

So let me see if I got this straight.

You are cheering for the side that machine guns schoolchildren, stones women, holds public executions, etc?

That is your side?

Even though you "dont believe in it"

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   

and so will I!

So let me see if I got this straight.

You are cheering for the side that machine guns schoolchildren, stones women, holds public executions, etc?

That is your side?

Even though you "dont believe in it"

SEE?
another missunderstanding.
you said you will cheer for your "side",
and i will cheer for "my side".
did i say what my side was?
did i say my side was gunning down schoolchildren? and stoning women?

the only thing about "stoning" i agree too,
is "beeing stoned" myself.
and that has nothing to do with rocks,
but more with herbs.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruth123
I find it hard to believe that russia will attack israel. Roman cathloic's invading israel. Just doesn't fit the picture.

Actually, Russia is primarily Orthodox, not Catholic.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Gog is said to be made up of a massive army (200 million soldiers) I can only think of China comming close to that number.

I'm almost certain that in Revelations it does not say Gog has an army of 200,000,000. It does say that 200,000,000 troops will be lead by "the kings of the east" (apparently the 4 horsemen) through Iraq to Armageddon, and that the Euphrates will dry up to make way for them. I don't know if it was true or if it remains true, but in the past China has boasted to have a standing army of 200,000,000. This would not be surprising because I think (i'm not sure though) that the typical country can field an army of 20% of its population if it so chooses. China has 1.3 billion, so 200 million sounds right.

I'm not sure, but I think Samuel was like the Old Testament's version of revelations. I have never read it though. We might find some answers in there.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

SEE?
another missunderstanding.

Really I was just playing with you It was a joke.

did i say what my side was?

Well every post you make is praisingone side and condemning the other so you can see where I would make that mistake

did i say my side was gunning down schoolchildren? and stoning women?

Well..... yes you did. But at least I have got you to admit its a bad thing

the only thing about "stoning" i agree too,
is "beeing stoned" myself.
and that has nothing to do with rocks,
but more with herbs.

You know in most Muslim lands thats the death penilty, right?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I was refering to the "revalations: view of the battle of armageddon..

It seems to me that Russia is fighting its own war against terror...and I didn't mean just muslims....but Muslim extremest..

Russia has been a goddless country because of communism for decades....it would seem to me the newer right to practice religion...i would bet all religions are doing well in Russia.

Any Terrorist that can get his hands on a nuke would use it in a heartbeat, if they got over 1 thousand nuke's...lets just say that millions of what they call infidels would be vaporiezed...withing minutes of them getting them, now Russia has new Mobile icbms that have 3 warheads per missile....

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
I'm almost certain that in Revelations it does not say Gog has an army of 200,000,000. It does say that 200,000,000 troops will be lead by "the kings of the east" (apparently the 4 horsemen) through Iraq to Armageddon, and that the Euphrates will dry up to make way for them. I don't know if it was true or if it remains true, but in the past China has boasted to have a standing army of 200,000,000. This would not be surprising because I think (i'm not sure though) that the typical country can field an army of 20% of its population if it so chooses. China has 1.3 billion, so 200 million sounds right.

I'm not sure, but I think Samuel was like the Old Testament's version of revelations. I have never read it though. We might find some answers in there.

Currently, China have the world's largest standing army: about 2.5 millions strong. However, the PLA has been undergoing recent military restructuring of its personnel - reducing it by over 200,000 to 300,000 for the next few years. They're also retiring older military personnel, mostly high-ranking officers who haven't done much for the PLA for awhile. China also have about 25 millions, mostly civilians, as standing reserves. They can be called upon to serve China during a major crisis or war.

To actually have an army of 200 millions, I would only speculate that would be when the world's populations would reach 10 or 12 billions mark, when the proximity of a country's armed forces is tied to that country's population. The greater the population a country have, the more military personnel it have to defend that country.

There are always the questions: how the hell a leadership could feed them all, house them all, keep them entertained and focused on the goals? I wouldn't be the person responsible for that logistics nightmare!

[edit on 02/13/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Gog is said to be made up of a massive army (200 million soldiers) I can only think of China comming close to that number.

I'm almost certain that in Revelations it does not say Gog has an army of 200,000,000. It does say that 200,000,000 troops will be lead by "the kings of the east" (apparently the 4 horsemen) through Iraq to Armageddon, and that the Euphrates will dry up to make way for them.

I thought Gog and Magog was infact the name of that army. But either way this great juggernaut army of armageddon is reported to be made up of 200 million is interesting no matter its name. Back when that was written a army like that was pretty much impossible to have. Now we happen to have a nation in the "East" that does have the numbers to field such a army.

I doubt they have the equipment though considering the most prolific rifle on the planet is the AK-47 and there is only about 50 million of them in the entire world. So even if the had every AK which they dont it would only give 1 out of 4 a rifle in such a army.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Birthrates are the key here. Demographics are strongly in favor of the muslims, against the slavs, and abortions are so high Russia is falling below population replacement rates. Give 'em 15years, Europe and Russia will no longer have western DNA.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Abortion is the cause of Russia's decline in population?
I don't think so. I think it has to do with their economic stagnation and other social factors. The only real problems Russia is having with Muslims is the Chechen region. In the core Russia region, Russians represent the largest ethnic group by far.

Before Russia ever becomes completely Muslim (which won't happen anytime soon
), it will break up into autonomous states/countries, some of which will be Muslim, some of which ethnic Russian. And in the far east we'd see China, Japan, and Mongolia taking land too.

All in all, I'd give it some time, it's been a little over a decade since the fall of the USSR, and they are still in transition to a market-based economy.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Jamuhn]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Really I was just playing with you It was a joke.

gee, thanks!

You know in most Muslim lands thats the death penilty, right?

well not if you are a memeber of hashasheen!
then you are rewared with lots of "herbs" i mean hashish.

Thus the word assassin, that comes from the Arabic hashasheen, entered the English language at that time. The hashasheen were an extremist group of Ismailis that believed in terrorism and assassinated their enemies under the influence of the drug hashish. They were controlled by Hasan ibn As-Sabbah of the hillfortress of Alamut. The hashasheen caused considerable trouble to both the great Islamic leader Saladin and the Crusaders.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Souljah I agree almost on all counts on why peace is almost impssible to have happen..

Amuk I agree with some of what u said..We have a Right to protect and to bring to justus those who hurt our side..its a visous cycle

Does it seem to anyone else that End Timer believing christains are trying to make this happen.....?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't think muslims would overthrow Russia because Russia will nuke every heavily populated muslim country.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You Know I was just thinking of something, Why would the terrorists need to fight to take over Russia , they are falling apart peice by piece now .
Russia has what 2 major players in the session game , One of which is not only declared independant but recently held successful democratic elections. They other a smaller terrirtory so dont know the Russian territories by name , just started to stink and ask for help from their predessesors in session to get them broke loose from Russia and get them democracy in their little goverment. I honestly think it would be wiser to wait and let Russia get weaker because an obvious trend is here. They need only exploit it to take over Russia they must take it a piece at a time.
Let a part break free from Russia then take over the new smaller country/state that developes, they wont be strong as a military or a goverment and they are not going to want to run back into the arms of mother Russia whom they just broke free from, And what is to say Russia isnt going to support this if these smaller country states fall then that gives them more of a justification in UN and Bush and World eyes to roll over these smaller little pieces of itself and take the land back by force.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
China could do it

India could do it

But what about the Islam Religon could they raise and arm a 200 million man army?

Years ago I heard a preacher tell a congregation that there is a 8 lane highway strectching from China to Isreal???
that could support the movement of that many people fast..?

I hope we never have to expierince armaggedon...it would be like every war since the American civil war...all rolled up into one week

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Years ago I heard a preacher tell a congregation that there is a 8 lane highway strectching from China to Isreal???
that could support the movement of that many people fast..?

I hope we never have to expierince armaggedon...it would be like every war since the American civil war...all rolled up into one week

The kings of the east and her armies shall find a way thru the area via a receiding Euphrates River as per Revelation 16:6 this is the route to the battle of armageddon.

[edit on 25/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join