It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of the Solar Eclipse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered if the full solar eclipse is unique to Earth?

Well the real answer states that the solar eclipse is 'not' unique to Earth.

An article written on this topic can found here: www.astronomy.com...

Basically, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto (dwarf planet) are planets which can experience a full solar eclipse.

But there is something odd here.

1). Jupiter has 69 moons.

2). Saturn has 62 moons.

3). Nepture has 14 moons and 6 inner moons. www.space.com...

4). Pluto -- should this count? Pluto has 5 moons.

It seems these planets get a lot of "chances" or "passes" for their moons to produce a total solar eclipse.

Earth only has 'one' moon and 'one' chance at a full solar eclipse.

Earth succeeds at attaining a full solar eclipse with only one moon. One shot, one kill.

What else is there on Earth? Life. Do these odds seem odd to you? One shot, one solar eclipse + life. No life anywhere else.

Of course our solar eclipse won't last forever. Approximately 570 million years from now, the very last total solar eclipse will occur.

Last solar eclipse article: www.forbes.com...

Do these odds suggest something?

Is there a conspiracy here? Did someone leave these clues behind to suggest that this is some kind of an alien experiment? What do you think?

Further, what about the occurrence of - one moon eclipses - outside our solar system?

edit on 18-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Jupiter has so many moons because it represents the 2nd Chakra (big orange ball) and = sex. Lots of "people" (moons) watching...

(sorry I couldn't stay EXACTLY on topic, but I just felt like sharing a nugget of truth that you won't find anywhere else online)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Jupiter has so many moons because it represents the 2nd Chakra (big orange ball) and = sex. Lots of "people" (moons) watching...

(sorry I couldn't stay EXACTLY on topic, but I just felt like sharing a nugget of truth that you won't find anywhere else online)

Thank you for sharing that.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: eraTera

I'm sure you were trying to imply something there, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what.

Why not just spit out what you are trying to say?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You placed this thread in the General Conspiracy forum.

Exactly what is the "conspiracy" you are trying to convey here?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: eraTera

Basically, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto (dwarf planet) are planets which can experience a full solar eclipse.

2). Saturn has 62 moons.

It seems these planets get a lot of "chances" or "passes" for their moons to produce a total solar eclipse.

Earth succeeds at attaining a full solar eclipse with only one moon. One shot, one kill.

What else is there on Earth? Life. Do these odds seem odd to you? One shot, one solar eclipse + life. No life anywhere else.

Of course our solar eclipse won't last forever. Approximately 570 million years from now, the very last total solar eclipse will occur.

Do these odds suggest something? Maybe someone left these clues behind? What do you think?

Further, what about one moon full solar eclipses through the galaxy outside our solar system?

I do not think it remarkable that there is no life that we know of living on Jupiter. A gas giant planet like Jupiter would have no Earth-like environments. Not one.

Nor is the relationship between frequency of eclipses and the rise of life statistically significant.

It is just a result of physics.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No, Jupiter represents relative abundances of Californian fruit harvests (round and orange - obviously an allusion to oranges), with a lot of relatively barren rocks (moons) looking on. It is obvious.

It is also a wonder that some people's heads don't collapse. The density is so great.

edit on 18/12/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I'm sure you were trying to imply something there, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what.

Why not just spit out what you are trying to say?

I edited my post to: Is there a conspiracy here? Did someone leave these clues behind to suggest that this is some kind of an alien experiment?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

You placed this thread in the General Conspiracy forum.

Exactly what is the "conspiracy" you are trying to convey here?

I re-edited the original post. It now says:

"Is there a conspiracy here? Did someone leave these clues behind to suggest that this is some kind of an alien experiment?"

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: eraTera

2). Saturn has 62 moons.

Do these odds suggest something? Maybe someone left these clues behind? What do you think?

Further, what about one moon full solar eclipses through the galaxy outside our solar system?

I do not think it remarkable that there is no life that we know of living on Jupiter. A gas giant planet like Jupiter would have no Earth-like environments. Not one.

Nor is the relationship between frequency of eclipses and the rise of life statistically significant.

It is just a result of physics.

Yes it could be result of physics -- I found it odd that Earth only had one moon and one chance at solar eclipse and it got it.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The number 69 is no coincidence...

Saturn = Red/Root/Football (oval pigskin)
Jupiter = Orange/Sacral/Basketball (big orange ball)
Mars = Yellow/Solar Plexus/Soccer
Earth = Green/Heart/Tennis (and racquetball) (blue and green earth ball) (played between 2 people or 2 couples)
Venus = Blue/Throat/Baseball
Mercury = Indigo/3rd Eye/Gold (small white ball)
Sun = Pool (the game of pool and also swimming in a pool during summer)

The ball sports become more communicative and less physical the closer they get to the Sun. Uranus, which isn't always visible from Earth represents Hockey (too violent to be a visible planet)...and played on ice because it's so far from the Sun.

(Uranus = Your anus = dudes fisting/fighting each other) (the black puck (your anus) is a ball like the other sports BUT ONLY in 2d, not 3d, because it is too violent)

edit on 18-12-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The number 69 is no coincidence...

Saturn = Red/Root/Football (oval pigskin)
Jupiter = Orange/Sacral/Basketball (big orange ball)
Mars = Yellow/Solar Plexus/Soccer
Earth = Green/Heart/Tennis (and racquetball) (blue and green earth ball) (played between 2 people or 2 couples)
Venus = Blue/Throat/Baseball
Mercury = Indigo/3rd Eye/Gold (small white ball)
Sun = Pool (the game of pool and also swimming in a pool during summer)

The ball sports become more communicative and less physical the closer they get to the Sun. Uranus, which isn't always visible from Earth represents Hockey (too violent to be a visible planet)...and played on ice because it's so far from the Sun.

(Uranus = Your anus = dudes fisting/fighting each other) (the black puck (your anus) is a ball like the other sports BUT ONLY in 2d, not 3d, because it is too violent)

Thread was about the moon not lunacy.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Good one, especially the use of the word "lunacy" (luna/lunar, etc).

This place...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
how know how many exoplanets share earths fate

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

hmmm are you related to some guy that thinks there is no green in space? just thinking...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

dang, here have an virtual cookie

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I think you're a bit confused.

Earth having a large moon is actually the unusual thing. Look at Venus, almost the same size and mass and no moon.

Jupiter and Saturn having many moons is not unusual. They are massive gas giants who's Hill field extends outward a very long ways, enabling them to capture objects all the time.

Same goes for Neptune and Uranus.

Pluto's "moons" are a bit of a misunderstanding - they all orbit about a common point out in space. In other words, technically Pluto's moons don't really orbit it.

Earth having solar eclipses: why should this shock you or anyone else? If an object orbits about a body that is in orbit about a star, at some points that body will block the sunlight briefly. Just as the Earth blocks the sunlight going to the Moon (called a Lunar Eclipse).

Millions of years ago, our moon was a LOT closer to the Earth and solar eclipses were not only much more common, but were total eclipses most of the time.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

I think you're a bit confused.

Earth having a large moon is actually the unusual thing. Look at Venus, almost the same size and mass and no moon.

Jupiter and Saturn having many moons is not unusual. They are massive gas giants who's Hill field extends outward a very long ways, enabling them to capture objects all the time.

Same goes for Neptune and Uranus.

Pluto's "moons" are a bit of a misunderstanding - they all orbit about a common point out in space. In other words, technically Pluto's moons don't really orbit it.

Earth having solar eclipses: why should this shock you or anyone else? If an object orbits about a body that is in orbit about a star, at some points that body will block the sunlight briefly. Just as the Earth blocks the sunlight going to the Moon (called a Lunar Eclipse).

Millions of years ago, our moon was a LOT closer to the Earth and solar eclipses were not only much more common, but were total eclipses most of the time.

I'm not shocked by Earth's solar eclipse, in fact I wrote they occur on other planets.
Confused about earth's eclipse? Not confused, but its interesting that Earth/moon had one shot at it and got it.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What about when one of the outer planets has an eclipse and the moon doing the eclipsing is also experiencing an eclipse?

Eclipseption.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
What about when one of the outer planets has an eclipse and the moon doing the eclipsing is also experiencing an eclipse?

Eclipseption.

Like the rare triple eclipse on Jupiter?

www.nasa.gov...

Jupiter has 69 moons -- this seems probable.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join