It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Racists Attacked 16 Year Old Bengali Boy With Knuckleduster And Other Weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Be careful with facts.
They can be interpreted as racist..

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Yup...supposedly all true due to the doctor's research. Ha...it was almost immediately taken down, but not by the doctor though. Then, magically and promptly restored. Plus, are many articles, research and data on this subject that absolutely supports Dr. Sennels conclusions. I saw part of a discussion in which the many genetic abnormalities directly related to inbreeding were pointed out to, I believe, a noted member of a Pakistani community, which he promptly denied at the time. A bit later on he admitted that there really did seem to be substance to the facts.... From what I've read there doesn't seem to be any real fix for the kind of mindset that thinks it's acceptable and normal to inbreed beyond a complete cultural about-face to change that kind of ingrained societal norm. Especially connected to this particular religion. You'd think even a perfunctory knowledge of what happened with the Egyptian pharaohs would have made an impression on those who practice inbreeding! And I can see CENTURIES worth of trying to rid, or at least dilute the genetic damage that's already been done for this long of a time.

P.S. I'm absolutely sick to death of the term "racist"! IF I thought I WAS racist then I'd be bothered by some lamebrained idiot accusing me of being racist for simply pointing out FACTS that are upheld by still other FACTS! Besides, since I'm not, and I did...then it doesn't!!
edit on 19-12-2017 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
so, whats the problem? britian is a violent country just like the U.S. is people get robbed and murdered everyday, does it matter why they got killed? they are still dead or beaten.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It's true what they say, facts don't care about feelings.
Whats really alarming, is even in Great Britain, there is a problem.
It seems more understandable in the Middle East, but you would figure, with all the info (and other potential mates) in GB, it wouldn't be so prevalent.

Sad, really.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

So by simple genetics alone they will have defeated themselves in a few generations when the mutations start to kick in , on their bloodlines " dont mix our blood"

yeh stick with that old past time and soon you will have more mutations than you can count on your 8 feet and 90 toes

I just never understand these idiots and their " we are so pure " , " our bloodline is pure "
when human DNA and our species itself relies heavily on diversity in order to remove genetic mutations

so for all these race theory people who believe we shouldnt mix etc its all absolute rubbish because there is no such thing as a pure bloodline
cant mind that american guys name but he is an idiot as well

top topics

<< 1   >>

join