It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Racists Attacked 16 Year Old Bengali Boy With Knuckleduster And Other Weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
A bunch of British Pakistanis attacked a sixteen year old to prevent race mixing.

The ethnicity of the boy is the background motive for the attack.

metro.co.uk...

A vast number of us are tired of racist Pakistanis. Where is this going to end?

. . . he was repeatedly kicked about the head, battered with weapons and told:
‘Don’t mess with our blood – find someone your own kind’ . . .

Compliance.

The court heard police tried to interview locals in the cul-de-sac but the only witness who assisted with the investigation was the victim himself.

edit on 18 12 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Good thing he didn't defend himself or talk bad about the attackers.

He doesn't need hate crime charges on top of being beat up.
edit on 18-12-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

I hate hate.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
India and Pakistan hate each other on religious grounds primarily.

Hindu vs. Hindu Sikh goes way back.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

ooohhhh
i get to be the first one with the obligatory 'poke his eyes out with bacon then drown him in bacon after he is forced to eat bacon'
ra ra ra

its coming

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The intolerance for other people beliefs is nothing short of amazing.
Doesn't just stop at religious differences either.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

What does bacon have to do with this story?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Pardon me if this appears a little ignorant but my understanding is that the Bengali region of India is primarily Hindu with a Muslim minority - at least in the West of the region. The ratio of balances out as you head East towards Bangladesh which is predominantly Muslim ( approx 90%) as it is in Pakistan which has a 10% Hindu minority.

Incidentally it has not been confirmed as racially motivated. The family are Pakistani and are claiming this is motivated by honour and not race and it appears to be being prosecuted as such. The lack of citation of a racial element in the prosecution would appear to eliminate the possibility of a religious aspect. As such Muslim vs Hindu appears unlikely.

To me the family don’t seem to approve of the relationship purely based on the boy is from - which would be racist. However that would be based on ethnicity not religion. I’ve quoted a non-tabloid source so hopefully not sensationalised.

www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk... les/

www.meramirpur.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am a dark skinned asian live in the uk. I had experienced few racial hatred incidents . 95% of them are from either north indians, pakistanis or africans.. 1 from a white guy but he seems to hate everyone equally ..
edit on 18-12-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: TinySickTears

What does bacon have to do with this story?

nothing at all
it never does

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Workplace violence again... darn!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

There must be more to this story than is being reported.

Puzzles me why the racist attackers copped to this. All the evidence seems to be circumstantial at best.

Given the racist attackers did admit this vile crime, given what is reported it appears a precedent for conviction on the basis of the uncorroborated testimony of a single witness.

Happy days for blind justice.

Do I misunderstand the detail? Apologies if I do.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Thank you for this informed contribution.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Hate crimes don't exist.

Point of fact subscribing said verb/noun to any sort of crime simply diminishes any other crime of similar caliber.

Thus is detrimental in the extreme.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
India and Pakistan hate each other on religious grounds primarily.

Hindu vs. Hindu Sikh goes way back.

As the attackers were of Pakistani descent and the victim Bengali i'd have thought Muslim versus Sikh was more likely.

You should read up on their wars, it's pretty brutal.
edit on 18-12-2017 by skalla because: (no reason given)

Bleh, i'm thinking ze punjab, nvm. Bengal is hindu. Still plenty of hate and slaughters tho so its all good
edit on 18-12-2017 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks for correcting yourself, (its all good).

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

As the attackers were of Pakistani descent and the victim Bengali i'd have thought Muslim versus Sikh was more likely.

You should read up on their wars, it's pretty brutal.

I have, They war along their border, point nukes down each others throats, the people that formed Pakistan left India, they also were behind killing Gandhi and his wife. Deep division there going back to English rule.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
When your leaders won't listen, what is the alternative to get your message across ?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
A bunch of British Pakistanis attacked a sixteen year old to prevent race mixing.

I hate the encroachment into the language of confusing term "British Pakistani", or "British Muslim". They are either British, or not. I have yet to be called "British British", or more accurately "English English", or even "British Christian".

Anyway, people think racism is only one way - white to black. In fact, racism exists in all forms, as shown by this case. It's no secret that millions have died in the brutality of Muslim (Pakistani) and Hindu (Indian) hatred and racism. Also, as has been picked up by the judiciary in some of the (mainly) Pakistani gang-led sex and child grooming and abuse scandals in the UK where a racial element has been exposed - i.e picking on vulnerable white girls.
edit on 19/12/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What do you expect...

Dr. Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist who did research in London, England a few years ago that revolved around intermarriages among various races living there found that...low and behold, thanks to that icon of peace, love, tolerance and Muhammad's unquestionable authority on marriage as he pronounced that, "Hey, it's perfectly fine to marry your first cousin...even a few of them, like I did! What could possibly go wrong?!" ...Dr. Sennels found that 70% (SEVENTY PER CENT!!) of the Pakistanis living there are inbred. Having been going on for something like 1400 years, generation on top of generation that bit of brilliance was bound to produce a whole slew of unhinged and fairly deranged individuals...which it seems to have accomplished beautifully. That's just the Pakistanis. Statistics on several other cultures can be found on line under "Half of the world's muslim's are inbred due to generations of incest" and point to this being nearly endemic among Muslims/Islamists world wide. Horrid, yet strangely interesting and definitely telling at the same time....

Kind of explains a whole lot I think....
edit on 19-12-2017 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join