It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say my name, say my name..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deltalima74 I was told about the murder way before I even put a bid on the house. And by law the agent had to tell me. I kinda thought he was kidding at first to just peak my interest. The first time I came to inspect the house he had the paper with the article in it. Three of my neighbors lived here when it happened. And they refuse to come over for burgers so I bring them to the street and we all set up camp out there. They only agree to come to the pool when they are drunk lol. And they never go inside to use the bathroom.... Well actually there was a time my neighbors wife just had her 2nd kid and got wasted and fell asleep halfway in the backdoor. Her husband went to get her favorite blanket for her but it had longhorns all over it and my common room is OU themed. We ended up debating this for an hour and agreed to letting her have a Winnie the pooh blanket.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside I hope I am not over stepping bounds here but I want to ask something personal. If you would prefer to answer using a PM or just not answer I will never ask again. But my question is what do you hear? And times during the day do the voices happen more often?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

this article describes a brain mechanism called the "efference copy"
www.sciencealert.com...

it is common that this mechanism can sometimes misbehave/perform poorly, when that happens a thought of a voice can sound real can be unpredictable and surprising. exactly like what you described experiencing.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Disembodied voice. I heard one once, it told me to "run" when I was about to get squished to death.

Sort of flattering if you want to think about it. The spirit realm is all around and thru us. Be glad they took the time to say 'hi'.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Once as clear as day I heard a female voice say `Don't be afraid of the technology`. It wasn't in my head. it came from across the room.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

I agree, this absolutely was not in my head.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It's a relatively common thing, and in most cases not paranormal. I had it happens several times when I was little kid, like 5-6 or thereabouts. I heard my name called, and yelled out to my patents in the other room, assuming they wanted something. In both cases they said they didn't call my name.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've been called by my nickname in crowds more than once. I guess other people have the same nickname.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

What on earth is this?

You may be awakening to the consideration of other possibilities. As you said, for example: what on earth is this? If the voice had never happened, you'd probably say that it wasn't possible in the first place, right? Now you are seeking answers....I hope you're on your way, if you aren't already. Peace.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

It's a relatively common thing, and in most cases not paranormal.

Can you be sure that the voice wasn't waiting for you to respond to it, rather than your parents?? The voice may have tried 5 separate times...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join