It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is that Tingle up your leg, oh it’s Chris Matthews hand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
And yet, through it all, he continues to be supported by those around him and not called out by anyone for his crude demeanor.

Christosterone-did anyone ever call him out for being a j***a**? You or your wife?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What are you blathering about, neo? Are you disputing that the OP lied and misrepresented what Chris Matthews was alleged? I can't tell, because, like usual, nothing you type makes any sense with what is being discussed.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Mr. tingle-up-his-leg apparently was sending tingles up other peoples legs with his hands and other parts we won’t mention because it’s gross..and so is he by what Incan gather..…

OP, in other posts you have enumerated your personal contact with Matthews and your assessment of his character based on those interactions with you and your wife. I have no trouble believing what you said about your interactions with Matthews or your assessment of him.

HOWEVER

your quote above is completely unsubstantiated. His 'crime" appears to be very much along the lines that you described in your personal interactions: A clueless rube who makes off-color comments is a despicable manner. He made crude comments within the hearing of an assistant producer. In other words, he has a foul mouth. But he did not touch anyone. There are no "tingles" involved. Listen, frankly, I hate the guy, and would absolutely love to see him go down in flames, but what you have accused him of is misleading if not an outright lie.
edit on 12/18/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Christosterone

No actually you are. It is an outright lie, an attempt at making a joke out of a very serious situation that should never be joked about. A writer strives for accuracy and reports the truth.

You have distorted the truth and continue to make light of a subject that should never be part of a joke. This thread belongs in the hoax bin and you need to review the site T&C...and perhaps take an ethics class as well as a couple of writing and reading comprehension classes

😉
edit on 18-12-2017 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

At this point I am inclined to believe that the OP is fully aware of his dishonest post, just refuses to acknowledge that he lied. I am not a fan of Matthews but do not condone a partisan hit job on him any more than I support his anti conservative and liberal biased reporting.

The OP claims to have had to deal with the man in a personal setting and as you pointed out, nothing he described him being touchy feely with his hands, just a dirty mouth and general poor social skills.

The OP is displaying some of the same foul humor which he is critical of in Matthews but seems to justify it since its a partisan hit job anyway. I wonder if his wife would approve of his foul sense of humor as used here or if she would disapprove just as she did when confronted by Matthews foulness

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join