It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is that Tingle up your leg, oh it’s Chris Matthews hand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Chris Matthews is the latest to be named as a sexual harasser with more reports coming soon…

We all suspected this guy had a coming… At least those of us with the brain or those of us who have met him...

Mr. tingle-up-his-leg apparently was sending tingles up other peoples legs with his hands and other parts we won’t mention because it’s gross..and so is he by what Incan gather..…

We’ll see how this all falls out but we can speculate…

I s that a tingle up your pants, or my hand

-Chris

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I totally get the impression that some folk here would be fine getting all felt-up as long as their molestor raised the correct political talking points while at it.

Eta. It would enhance the experience, who am i kidding?
edit on 18-12-2017 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I don't want to defend Matthews as I view him as a hypocrite, but in all fairness, the article says nothing in regards to him inappropriately touching anyone.

I know he used that language in describing President Obama but it is out right false for you to attribute behavior to Matthews he has not been accused of, at least at this point in time.

The article describes a female producer who was apparently the butt of in appropriate sexual jokes and there are no allegations of him putting his hands on her. Your title is misleading and your paragraphs outright false. This is how fake news is born

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I'm with you on that. I admit I got my own tingle thinking about that sellout butthole getting his due, but this sexual misconduct stuff is turning into as big a witch Hunt as "Collusion."

Like Salem even, except they at least got some kind of trial.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

An MSNBC spokesperson told NBC News that the execs were told that Matthews made inappropriate jokes and comments about the woman in front of others, that the matter was reviewed and it was determined the comments were inappropriate and made in poor taste but were never meant as propositions. The show was on CNBC before it was on MSNBC.

According to your source it isn't Chris Matthew's hand either.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It’s not his hand....it’s gross
And I’m kinda a prude

-Chris

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Another one of your heroes down the drain.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The only cause of any tingling sensations in this thread are your lies and exaggerations by trying to smear someone's name over something that has already been handled many years ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The only cause of any tingling sensations in this thread are your lies and exaggerations by trying to smear someone's name over something that has already been handled many years ago.

U mmm, I’m not a writer so am not smearing anyone. Blame this writer

-Chris

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You are both equally to blame. The writer for writing the article to begin with and YOU for re-posting it without drawing attention to the exaggerations and lies.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No actually you are. It is an outright lie, an attempt at making a joke out of a very serious situation that should never be joked about. A writer strives for accuracy and reports the truth.

You have distorted the truth and continue to make light of a subject that should never be part of a joke. This thread belongs in the hoax bin and you need to review the site T&C...and perhaps take an ethics class as well as a couple of writing and reading comprehension classes

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Inappropriate jokes and comments? That doesn't sound to me like grounds for any "reprimand", let alone a campaign of demonization and slander.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I’ve met him on 3 occasions...
Twice with my wife and sat thru dinner next him...
Allan Colmes was a gentleman on 2 of those occasisons(coincidence) while Mathews was a lech...a completely an wholly inappropriate person..
My wife is an inner city ER physician and he asked her questions in no attempt to be funny but to be perverse...and I mean perverse is an explicitly sexual nature...
Because of the nature of the events (broadway producer dinners) he assumed us to be of his same amoral ilk..
Quit the opposite, we were disgusted by his behavior and repulsive questions...
Nor would we violate any patient privilege past superficial humor in an attempt to change the subject..

-Chris
edit on 18-12-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yet that still does not address your mis-titled article and your unfounded accusations in regards to his hands. I don't like the guy as he is a hypocrite and biased entertainer without much talent.

However, I would never accuse an individual of such an offense without substance. I would also not make an inappropriate joke which involves sexual innuendo which you and your wife found so inappropriate. The article has nothing in it to insinuate or otherwise that he used his hands inappropriately and neither does the story you shared, it shows only that he is boorish and a cad

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If this story of yours is true about the dinner, did you at any time during or after voice to him directly that his behavior was inappropriate and unwanted? If not then it is YOU who should be ashamed for not facing it and making it known to him directly. This thread seems to be a cowardly way to disparage someone without them present.

That, IMO, is just as bad a baseless accusations and witch hunting (which seems to be what you are advocating here).

As I posted in another thread here,

Old is new,
is likely true,
We've gathered here,
to judge YOU!

edit on 12/18/2017 by Krakatoa because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

There is malware at the link in the OP. Click it if you want it. Had to clean my mobile after visiting it.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

"hardball"

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

No.
My wife told him hipaa restricted her from answering but she would be happy to put him in touch with Texas CPS if he was as curious as he appeared to be...
She is wickedly quick witted and he never again broached any such discussions with her...
The next time she was not with me as she was working at a level I dealing with the fixed winged migration aftermath of Katrina...
Our final interaction he avoided us her like the plague...
We are both southerners and confront thru dry humor and wit...
She is kinda like an alpha omega alpha Sarah sanders...
We continue to produce broadway shows and are there about every 8 weeks...it’s a hobby but puts us around these [often insufferable] people..
Our love is for live theatre, not showing off which tended to be mr Matthews motives..
And trying to impress women...
Thankfully my wife likes nerds from Texas..

Anyhow, he was a complete cad and for someone with such an abysmal undergrad resume I’m shocked he was so cocky...
Heck, I’ll even pay homage to a high school national merit scholar even if he accomplishes nothing...but gimme something Mathews...phi beta kappa...something...don’t act smart if your academic bone fides are comparable to the avg frat boy

-Chris

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Oh suddenly facts became relevant ?

Team Mathews started this snip.

Karmic justice more on his side has been burned than who they demagogue.

edit on 18-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join