It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas tries to drag Israel to war - Is Trump really to blame?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
A rebuttal to Abby Martin......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: MaxMech

the terror organization controlling Gaza strip

Uh, remind me who that is again?

And do I need to remind that besieging an area is a war crime:

www.ochaopt.org...

Gaza Blockade.

Israel has imposed movement restrictions on the Gaza Strip since the early 1990’s. Restrictions intensified in June 2007, following the takeover of that part of the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) by Hamas, when Israel imposed a land, sea and air blockade on Gaza, citing security concerns. Despite relaxation of some blockade-related restrictions in recent years, 1.8 million Palestinians in Gaza remain ‘locked in’, denied free access to the remainder of the territory and the outside world. The blockade has undermined the living conditions in the coastal enclave and fragmented the oPt and its economic and social fabric. The isolation of Gaza has been exacerbated by restrictions imposed by the Egyptian authorities on Rafah, its single passengers crossing.

Hamas are defending themselves and their land against illegal occupiers, case closed, there is no debate

Its only a war crime when th eoriginal owners do not refuse to take it back like they were given th echance to a while ago. Egypt,syria refused to repatrioate the land as long as those traitors were still there(exiles from their own countries)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

LOL thats a funny one,the Rothchilds own Isreal,and everone else who holds office,chances of that happening are slim and none.,

Chances of what happening?

why do people act like Isreal is some special place? it didn't exist till late 40's

That's exactly my point. People loose their minds over a tiny piece of land. Israel should be treated like every other place. The problem is religion makes people act crazy.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
If I was Israel or Palestine I look closely into those protesters throwing stones, why am I saying this?
Last month I decided to visit a small Saudi Diner for lunch and there were only a few people there, so one of the Muslim guys sat down near me and just started a conversation, this guy was far from being a radical, matter of fact it was he who said that he is sick and tired of all the terrorism and attacks on religions, he does not support sharia Law ideologies or terrorism. like me all he wants is to live his life, run his diner,support his family and practice his religion peacefully, we talked over 1 hour, very nice person and opened minded, than a lady had come in and it was his wife, she was from Palestine and she joined in our conversation and what she told me raised my eye brows and jaw dropped, no joking she asked me if she ever hear about a man by name George Soros, I said yes I do not a good man at all, she agreed. during the Iraq war she stated Soros was already trying to destroy Palestine's economy by bringing in black Africans and Iraqis as Antifa to incite hate,anger and riots, she knows because she was one of those who tossed stones at Israeli soldiers. She at that time was just a sales stand sales person minding her business. at that time a large portion of her customers were Antifa thugs, she made good money and continued her biz, than one day one of the African men tried to rape her and slapped her in the face and got Antifa to burn down her biz. They raped her over 10 times and beat her badly, than she recovered from passing out and noticed she was being carried by Israeli soldiers to a medic vehicle. They basically saved her life, her own people were joining the Antifa thugs and creating violence not only in their country but every border countries. After her recovery she was taken to a refugee camp and given food and a tent of her own. Then few days later she connected on phone to her parents and siblings and they yelled at her never contact them ever again we dont know you. You are a traitor to your country.. It was that day she started to stress out, than a Muslim guy working for a charity program started to work with her and next thing you know they were married few years later.
They moved to Morocco for a few years than was excepted to a university in Michigan. After his training he vowed and she as well to never be easily tricked into others ideologies and terrorist tactics and just live happy in America, but they now are very concerned about the radicalism in America and they may be targeted because of their faith for others actions. They do not like Linda Sarsour because they said it was her who had caused anger in her country to up rise against America and Israelis, but she hated Christians the most and boasted she talked many Africans to murder innocent Christians in Africa. Anyhow Hamas is officially funded by George Soros and North Korea is as well. She is very worried for America because there are many people in America and Soros plotting to destroy Trump and they were hoping that massive riots and deaths and bombings in Israel to force Israel to hate Trump... Soros is now focusing on getting Antifa into Israel. .. Hamas is never going to allow peace even if Palestine makes peace with Israel... So she said what the worse terrorist in our world is Soros and he must be stopped. So seeing this recent move to make Americas embassy to be in Jerusalem mass violence broke out and made me think about her story to me, and so i was curious about thier view of the recent event and went to their diner and was sad to find out they were murdered in Iraq two weeks ago on a bus. Never in my life i felt sad on xmas and now good people died from terrorists mostlikely someone seen them and reported it and was assassinated.. so sad... I do not believe trump purposely creating the trouble, so many politicians years earlier were planning the same move and so how can we assume trump is the troublemaker when you have fools like Soros to get people to hate him and attack his people or followers. So we have to be very careful what we see or trust on MSM. Have a Nice Christmas and New Year .... Peace

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MatrixXFiles

Massively Illuminating. I'm surprised George Soros is still alive as much evil he has unleashed. Oh well, there's always another day he must face.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
That is to say....... you make a pact with the devil, it usually doesn't end well....

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Very weird how the countries who are supplying arms and weapons to Israel seem to be able to define any group as anything they want, don't you think?

Didn't know that Australia, Canada,Japan and New Zealand are supplying arms to Israel. Please, do tell.

Not sure about the other countries but I can speak for my wonderful government in Canada.....

Canadian Mlitary Exports To Isreal

Reports on Exports of Military Goods From Canada

edit on 19-12-2017 by Gargamel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargamel

Not sure about the other countries but I can speak for my wonderful government in Canada..... Canadian Mlitary Exports To Isreal Reports on Exports of Military Goods From Canada

Very informative, thank you.
Do you think this is the reason Canada considers Hamas a terror organization?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join