It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas tries to drag Israel to war - Is Trump really to blame?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Time and time again I'm disturbed to see how little regard Hamas has for the lives of it's own civilians (no illusions about their concern about Israeli civilians, of course).
Once again, the terror organization controlling Gaza strip, tries to provoke Israel into another conflict, from which, there is clearly nothing to be gained.

Militants in Gaza have stepped up rocket attacks on Israel since Donald Trump's decision to recognise Jerusalem as the country's capital. They have launched more than a dozen rockets into southern Israel over the last two weeks, the most intensive attacks since a seven-week-long Gaza war in 2014. Three structures in a Hamas training camp were hit in the Israeli counter-strike, the military said. Neither side reported any casualties.
www.independent.co.uk

Rockets Fired From Gaza Intercepted By Iron Dome:

Reports say that one of the rockets fired from Gaza on southern Israel landed at the entrance of a kindergarten in the town of Sderot. The rockets were fired when the kindergarten was not in session.
Source
What is there to be achieved from such an attack, except for escalating the situation?

Other reports are saying that a missile fired on Israel from Gaza on Wednesday, hit and caused damage to a classroom in a school in Gaza.
Source
Not sure if a false flag attempt or sheer incompetence by Hamas. But the question is the same: Why drag your own people through an additional round of violence?

In the past couple of weeks we saw terror attacks all over the world (Sweeden, New York, Gabon, Jerusalem) and numerous threats from terror organizations like Hezbollah and ISIS. All, of course, said to be a response to Donald Trump's announcement. In my opinion, his statement didn't changed anything as Jerusalem was recognized as the Israeli capital long time before him. This is basically moving a building from one city to another (which currently scheduled to happen 3-4 years from now).
As I don't really think that Islamists care where the US places it's embassies, I suspect this is just an excuse for Muslim fanatics to do what they do best:

It's only my opinion but to me it seems obvious that the real reason for this pointless violence is the incitement by the Muslim leaders, and the propaganda taught in schools and mosques in Gaza, West Bank and other places around the world.
Some say that this conflict is not about religion, but in fact, textbooks issued by the Palestinian Authority for the 2017-2018 academic year are even more filled with incitement to violence in the name of Allah than in years before.

The following report examines the Palestinian Authority curriculum for 2017-2018 - Link.
This is just a part of it's grim conclusion:

Unfortunately, the PA new curriculum does not foster PEACEMAKING. The only solution available to students is victory via resistance, jihad, radical Islamism and the expectation for a coalition to emerge that will defeat Israel once and for all. Instead of developing capabilities for non-violent conflict resolution to promote peace, we found an effort to adjust Palestinian identity to incorporate aggressive transnational Arab or Islamist entities.

Another report on the same subject - Palestinian Authority Education A Recipe for Hate and Terror - Link
Conclusion:

The Palestinian Authority has named dozens of schools after terrorists, and honors them in ceremonies and events, guaranteeing that Palestinian children see terrorists who murdered Israelis as heroes and role models. PA schoolbooks teach that Islam mandates that Muslims fight Israel and Jews - “until Resurrection.” Palestinian children are taught to reject Israel regardless of its policies, since Israel’s existence in itself is intolerable. All of Israel is said to be “Palestine” and eventually Israel will be erased. Palestinian education is also indoctrinating Antisemitism. PA children are taught to see Jews as their enemy and the enemy of Allah. Jews are said to be cursed by Allah, descended from monkeys and pigs and “the most evil of creations.” Children who recite these messages on children’s programs are applauded, not corrected.

I do know that we have quite a few terror apologist here, so do us all a favor and stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

If this reporting is true, then maybe Israel is responsible for the radicalization of the Arabs:

The World Abby describes, if true, then Israel needs to be held accountable for the human rights atrocities.

edit on 18-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Gods Guns and Girls Party. Trump knew what he was doing when publicly announced Jerusalem was Capitol.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

the terror organization controlling Gaza strip

Uh, remind me who that is again?

And do I need to remind that besieging an area is a war crime:

www.ochaopt.org...

Gaza Blockade.

Israel has imposed movement restrictions on the Gaza Strip since the early 1990’s. Restrictions intensified in June 2007, following the takeover of that part of the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) by Hamas, when Israel imposed a land, sea and air blockade on Gaza, citing security concerns. Despite relaxation of some blockade-related restrictions in recent years, 1.8 million Palestinians in Gaza remain ‘locked in’, denied free access to the remainder of the territory and the outside world. The blockade has undermined the living conditions in the coastal enclave and fragmented the oPt and its economic and social fabric. The isolation of Gaza has been exacerbated by restrictions imposed by the Egyptian authorities on Rafah, its single passengers crossing.

Hamas are defending themselves and their land against illegal occupiers, case closed, there is no debate

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The idea of war is to make it so destructive and painful that the aggressor has no more stomach for it. Hamas is the aggressor, and to blame. The location of the Capitol is Jerusalem, it will not change. If Palestinians continue attacks, Israel has every right to respond any way necessary. Each and every time it is Israel that is attacked.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What I think is stupid is if you were to check,Rothchild's bought it in 1867 from the ottoman empire,so just goes to show that there is an agenda of sorts,bunch of bells and whistles

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If this reporting is true, then maybe Israel is responsible for the radicalization of the Arabs

This is what I meant by "stay on topic"...
I will give you the same response you get every time when posting this video.
You shouldn't get your facts from a professional propagandist. Base your opinions on personal experience. Go to Israel, visit West Bank, and see for yourself how much of what she is saying is true.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

"the terror organization controlling Gaza strip"
Uh, remind me who that is again?

Hamas.

Hamas are defending themselves and their land against illegal occupiers, case closed, there is no debate

Hamas can define themselves as the care bear association if they want to.
In reality, they are recognized as a terror organization by Australia, Canada, European Union, Japan, New Zealand, USA and UK.
edit on 18-12-2017 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You need at least 2 armys for a proper war.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Hamas can define themselves as the care bear association if they want to. In reality, they are recognized as a terror organization by Australia, Canada, European Union, Japan, New Zealand, USA and UK.

Very weird how the countries who are supplying arms and weapons to Israel seem to be able to define any group as anything they want, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Very weird how the countries who are supplying arms and weapons to Israel seem to be able to define any group as anything they want, don't you think?

Didn't know that Australia, Canada,Japan and New Zealand are supplying arms to Israel. Please, do tell.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If this reporting is true, then maybe Israel is responsible for the radicalization of the Arabs:

The World Abby describes, if true, then Israel needs to be held accountable for the human rights atrocities.

Lol ok, are they responsible for the radicalization of the other Muslims too? What about pre-Israel?

Always seems to be an excuse for these bloodthirsty extremists according to the left

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Hamas can define themselves as the care bear association if they want to. In reality, they are recognized as a terror organization by Australia, Canada, European Union, Japan, New Zealand, USA and UK.

And who is supplying Hamas? Rockets don't grow on palm trees.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"War crimes", "crimes against humanity", "illegal".

Let's be honest here. Virtually every war, conflict is all of the above. Merely because some 'body' endorses it makes it no less or more humane.

If there's a signal example of UN interference doing no more than prolonging conflicts one only has to look at Cyprus and UN efforts. Many more out there if one looks.

Someone is going to lose. Someone is going to win. I prefer Israel winning.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So who's telling the truth?

www.unwatch.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Both sides need to calm down and enjoy some damn pork.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Didn't know that Australia, Canada,Japan and New Zealand are supplying arms to Israel. Please, do tell.

Oh come now, comedy isn't your strong suit, the U.S. sets the standard and the rest fall in line

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

And who is supplying Hamas? Rockets don't grow on palm trees.

Those who understandably sympathize with them I guess, or perhaps rockets do grow on palm trees, I heard of a land (Israel I think it was) where the term "defense" is actually used as a cover for genocidal operations, perhaps that's where the rocket canopied palm trees are.

That's comedy

edit on -216002017-12-18T11:09:12-06:000000001231201712122017Mon, 18 Dec 2017 11:09:12 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Oh come now, comedy isn't your strong suit, the U.S. sets the standard and the rest fall in line.

So I guess you don't have evidence of all those countries supplying weapons to Israel?
Comedy isn't my strong suit, but it seems that baseless statements, is yours.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Oh come now, comedy isn't your strong suit, the U.S. sets the standard and the rest fall in line.

So I guess you don't have evidence of all those countries supplying weapons to Israel?
Comedy isn't my strong suit, but it seems that baseless statements, is yours.

The statement above quoted isn't baseless, how about a deal? You try and be funny and I'll work on writing baseless statements

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

LOL thats a funny one,the Rothchilds own Isreal,and everone else who holds office,chances of that happening are slim and none.,why do people act like Isreal is some special place? it didn't exist till late 40's

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join