It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Warns: War with NK anytime before March 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
And when March passes and nothing ,
The new Doomsday will happen on March 28th 2600

doomsdays come and go ,

but I predict there'll be another 365 in 2018 ...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
If this happens China will try to also use the crisis to make a grab for Taiwan.

That would be a short lived grab by China. Taking over Taiwan won't be easy to do.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

originally posted by: Gothmog
And when March passes and nothing ,
The new Doomsday will happen on March 28th 2600

doomsdays come and go ,

but I predict there'll be another 365 in 2018 ...

Wow, you must be psycho ermmm well psychic...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ravenshadow13
a reply to: face23785

If they get nuked though those bomb shelters won’t do too much when it comes to the radiation debris after the fact...

If they get nuked yeah. That's a big if. NK's ability to actually deliver a nuclear weapon is still suspect. They definitely wouldn't be able to deliver one by bomber. The only bomber in their inventory that could deliver one is way out of date and would easily be shot down before it got anywhere near a populated area. And they still haven't demonstrated the capability for the warhead to survive re-entry on a missile. Then there's the missile defense systems, which granted aren't always effective. There's a lot of variables in that equation, and a lot have to go right for NK to get a nuke through.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This is a concern that worries me so. I think we should move a couple of CSG's out from the Atlantic to stay in Taiwan waters too. Maybe another one close to the Philippines as well? I feel like we are going to have to be projecting some serious force here soon.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This is a concern that worries me so. I think we should move a couple of CSG's out from the Atlantic to stay in Taiwan waters too. Maybe another one close to the Philippines as well? I feel like we are going to have to be projecting some serious force here soon.

Your big mouth in chief is the one that has escalated this whole thing by shooting his mouth off, it's his posturing and projection of force that is leading this mess, and your solution is to project more force in more places..... Dude.... No just no.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
SO we allow our allies in the Pacific to just fall to the Communist agenda? I think not! If we station half of our carriers along the Pacific, we can handle China. They do not have the logistics capacity to deploy their massive numbers on the ground to counter the ones we have in the Middle East. In reality, the only reason China has not steamrolled over free markets and brought everything under state control is because we have managed to build a massive safety net that prevents them from making moves without meeting staunch resistance from the free world.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join