It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Belluminati" and Taco Bell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: Trueman

Judge Dredd was predictive programming. It told us that Taco Bell would win the “Franchise Wars”. Doom on!

I think it was another movie. I remember he almost got virtual sex with Sandra B.

I can't remember the name of the movie but can't forget that scene.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Demolition Man.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Demolition Man.

I knew that would trigger your memory.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'm so simple.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ahhh! It was “Demolition Man” that talked about Taco Bell winning the Franchise Wars.
Thanks for the correction.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Surprised nobody brought up that their logo, is a sinister looking eye, made up of 3 sixes.

Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Commercials, psychology, and ad revenue.

Read up on them.

You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Beat me to it.

Yes I do it was the nicest place in town

-Driver

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Surprised nobody brought up that their logo, is a sinister looking eye, made up of 3 sixes.

Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

That's because the eye is the reptilian eye. 666 is all numbers which involves geometry, energy, vibrations, frequencies, etc. This is why having a bad thought is represented with the term bad vibes or bad energy.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Watch out! The 1$ chalupa reveals all dark knowledge.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Judge Dredd Demolition Man was predictive programming. It told us that Taco Bell would win the “Franchise Wars”. Doom on!

Yes that movie also told us people would no longer use toilet paper and instead wipe with sea shells.

Thankfully I have been practicing and will be ahead of the curve.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It's a PR stunt - nothing more.

Do ATSers actual believe they are the only ones who reference or believe in conspiracy theories? People outside of nutjob sites like this do as well. And they will use that in marketing.

Triangles, hoods, candles, chanting, etc -- none of this is 'special' or unique. It's almost an archetype now. So I'd argue its just them selling more crap food.

They aren't admitting, advertising or even mocking the made-up and not real Illuminaughty. Just having fun.

Like the CERN stunt. Same thing.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Though that's a path we can take, why would we forget that the food is indeed crap. They know it is, they know it kills our health, they want to sell it more. They want it to be taken as a joke so they can put less and less energy into hiding it.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist"

Is Satan a real person?

Is Satan a real person?
“The original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, . . . is misleading the entire inhabited earth.”—Revelation 12:9.

"Satan" is always a snake. The bible is just more books and pages manipulated throughout history and fed to us as kids. The reptilians are controlling everything.

WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Some believe that Satan the Devil is not a person but, rather, the abstract quality of evil that exists inside each person.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS
Satan is a real person. He is a rebel angel, a spirit creature who opposes God. The Bible calls Satan “the ruler of this world.” (John 12:31) He uses “lying signs” and “deception” to accomplish his aims.—2 Thessalonians 2:9, 10.

CERN doing a "stunt" doesn't mean they're not doing it. They told us what they're doing by inputting the idea in our heads, and then we give consent by doing nothing. Why do they have the statue of Shiva one of the Hindu gods (the god of destruction) sitting in the middle of their courtyard?

res.cloudinary.com...
www.google.com...

The bible is a distorted version of the truth. The truth being that we are all but energy. We are made up of atoms, which on the inside contain balls of energy. Science easily proves this. That means all life is made up of energy. Even your thoughts and consciousness. They're keeping us from waking up. They're getting consent to do this by putting it in front of us and then we say nothing. They want people to attack others for questioning it. They want people to say "Stop being a nutjob, they're not trying to control you". It makes their job that much easier.
Stop giving them consent.
edit on 25-12-2017 by XendorFazem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: XendorFazem
Though that's a path we can take, why would we forget that the food is indeed crap. They know it is, they know it kills our health, they want to sell it more. They want it to be taken as a joke so they can put less and less energy into hiding it.

I'm not saying that isn't true - I completely agree with all that

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist"
Is Satan a real person?

No, there is no evidence to support that claim.

CERN doing a "stunt" doesn't mean they're not doing it. They told us what they're doing by inputting the idea in our heads, and then we give consent by doing nothing.

It was a trick, a ruse, a jape - they were having fun at YOUR expense - "YOUR" referring to the conspiracy people who actually believe in the nonsense that CERN is part of the fictitious Illuminaughty or that they worship the Devil. That was the point. A laugh at those who are really that stupid.

Why do they have the statue of Shiva one of the Hindu gods (the god of destruction) sitting in the middle of their courtyard?

Why not? In fact the answer is HERE but I doubt you'll read it or believe it because it doesn't fit with the conspiracy nutjob theories about CERN and is actually quite 'normal'.

The bible is a distorted version of the truth. The truth being that we are all but energy. .

No where does the bible mention that. You are drawing your own personal, subjective view of what the fantasy tales of the Bible says to modern day physics and science. The fact that the bible couldnt warn people about the dangers of bacteria, yet, as you claim, makes reference to atoms...? Bollocks.

Stop giving them consent.

I give no one consent. I don't buy into the narrative you claim exists.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It always looks like a human sacrifice went down in my toilet after eating taco bell...

Must be related...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The first thought that comes to mind after watching the commercial is that the director must be a member of ATS.

Is the Illuminati letting their presents known to the masses though corporate advertisement?
or
could it be that the Rothschilds and and the Rockefellers really dig a fiery Doritos locos taco at 3am.

~Morpheus

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

There are no words.....

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Taco Bell = not Illuminati.

KFC, Wendy's, Tim Hortons were all started by Masons = Real Illuminati.

That must be why i found brains in my KFC bucket of chicken (true story).

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ohai Tacohell

Can I come to your party? I have the mark of the beast in my logo too.

www.exploredowntown.org...

I may worship Satan, but I also have delicious sandwiches and be sure to try my raspberry iced tea!

Hugs,
-Panera Bread

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
That must be why i found brains in my KFC bucket of chicken (true story).

You shouldn't be finding any brains in your KFC, we usually ship those to the CDC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join