It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst President In The History Of America.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I thought we all agreed that Jimmy Carter is history's greatest monster.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It's a tie between FDR and LBJ.

Greatest expansion of governmental power,WAR in this nations history.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I agree, Woodrow Wilson was a horrible president.
The 17th Amendment contributed to the political quagmire we currently deal with.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
I agree, Woodrow Wilson was a horrible president.
The 17th Amendment contributed to the political quagmire we currently deal with.

Maybe if his wife Edith wasn't essentially running things after his stroke he would have done a better job.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have always thought that respecting the president of the U.S.A. was the patriotic thing to do for all Americans. Even if you did not agree with there policies.

And I have done such since I voted in my first presidential election more than 38 years ago. So I would like to think that the president, whoever it may be , will extend to me the same courtesy.

However it is becoming increasing difficult for me to respect the current one. It seems to me that , he believes, to disagree with him is unamerican and you are his enemy. So I say if no respect is given then none will be shone.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I quite liked Jimmy Carter. He was the first US prez I could remember.
Ronnie was great . Bush snr a bit of a damp squib, Wild Bill was alright, kind of fun, Dubya was a monumental car crash of a person and only won because the Dems were practicing for their attempt on the worst candidate in history,(HItlery). I never liked Obama, found his manner offputting and he had it in for us Brits I felt.

I do like Trump a far bit, there, I said it.

As for the worst? There will always be another one worse than the one you are thinking of. The biggest disappointment is every candidate comes from money. For a country who fought to be free of Monarchy, you sure do like your wealth and privilege to give the orders.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Obama

That was easy.

Waaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Librul. Durrr...look at the avatar...I hate libruls durrrr....

And Obama was black. Ish.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Oh? Did you forget the Patriot Act? Which keeps getting passed by REPUBLICAN congresses and expanded upon?

THe never ending war with Iraq. Even though Mission accomplished?
But damn those libruls. Just cuz.
Not like Eisenhower sent troops to French Indochina or anything...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

That's just PATHETIC.

Trying to compare the PA to what FDR did to the Japanese,and other snip and what Johnson did to the during the Vietnam war.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
and Teddy Roosevelt....these two created what we have now with those who were in power at the time. Incredible what those 2 were able to have passed.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Nope.

Take a look at the history of what is the Republic of the United States of America.
Ask the tribes just how they were treated. The guy on the $20 bought scalps of "savages"
But he's probably your hero since he didn't like the banks you like...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

That's just PATHETIC.

Trying to compare the PA to what FDR did to the Japanese,and other snip and what Johnson did to the during the Vietnam war.

You use PATHETIC all in caps for a reason.
Do you want me to go back through your posts and find what you feel about People of the Islamic faith?

I can

And I will.

What FDR Did was not right.
But scores of presidents did far worse. The savage has no soul.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That's just PATHETIC.

The Patriot Act is ongoing. It is intrusive and invasive for ALL people. Do I need to bring up COINTELPRO? You did mention Vietnam. It wasn't just LBJ and his JUmBo dong. The CIA has a very traceable illegal not under presidential order course of operations.

But keep believing it's your side against the other...

You will always end up reading what they want you to read, acting the way they want you to act by stirring up people that disagree with you.

You're their perfect tool.

Hello tool.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Andrew Jackson

www.thoughtco.com...

After Jackson succeeded in pushing the Indian Removal Act through Congress in 1830, the U.S. government spent nearly 30 years forcing Indians to move westward, beyond the Mississippi River.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ScepticScot

Federal Reserve Act

The Federal Reserve Act was a part of the banking and currency reform plan advocated by President Wilson in 1912. ... Congress did not want state-chartered banks as competition in the inflation of currency.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

And who voted for the bill so it could get to the President's desk? You do know how our government creates laws, right?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

the fed has no over sight bud, thats my beef.

In addition to them being criminals...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Legislative history of the Act

The Federal Reserve Act was squeezed in on top of the Aldrich–Vreeland Act by the National Monetary Commission during the outbreak of WW1 and the great financial panic that followed. It was passed by congress on Dec 23, 1913 while most of them were on holiday and not present to vote.

It was fear mongering and bureaucratic loopholes that got it passed which is why it was overwhelmingly opposed by both Democrats and Republicans. It should have been re-visited after the war, especially during the financial crash of the 1920's. It was lobbyists that kept it going.

The Secret Meeting That Launched the Federal Reserve: Echoes

"I am a most unhappy man..."

A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men ... [W]e have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.

- Woodrow Wilson's The New Freedom: A Call for the Emancipation of the Generous Energies of a People

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
I have always thought that respecting the president of the U.S.A. was the patriotic thing to do for all Americans.

Unfortunately, "patriotism" tends to lead to a person supporting a government activity even when they feel it's just not right. It also tends to stifle questions that sometimes need to be asked.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
First line of your link.

'The Federal Reserve act is an act of Congress'
edit on 19-12-2017 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join