It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst President In The History Of America.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

the Worst President In The History Of America.

Theres a typo in your title... needs a '?' At the end..

Then the answers easy... Bush 00-08!!
edit on 18/12/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

To stabilize an out of control monetary system hey!?

Printing money out of thin air and charging interest equates to a perpetual debt slavery system.

Global debt was cited at being over $221 Trillion, with horrific living conditions for most of the world.

You not finding credibility in Griffens work does not mean it is not credible, simply means you believe the official narrative on the purpose of the FED.

May I ask exactly what parts of his research you do not find credible?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

To stabilize an out of control monetary system hey!?

Printing money out of thin air and charging interest equates to a perpetual debt slavery system.

This is an oxymoron. You cannot be paid for services rendered and be a slave. We don't even have debtor's prisons anymore. If you fail to repay your debts, just file bankruptcy. Hell our President knows all about that course of action.

Global debt was cited at being over $221 Trillion, with horrific living conditions for most of the world.

The Fallacy of Large Numbers

You not finding credibility in Griffens work does not mean it is not credible, simply means you believe the official narrative on the purpose of the FED.

May I ask exactly what parts of his research you do not find credible?

The part where reality proves that having fiat currencies and centralized banking is better than not having them.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
The part where reality proves that having fiat currencies and centralized banking is better than not having them.

Better for who? That's kind of the point of the criticism.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Everyone. Do you enjoy recessions? Do you want there to be a different currency for every bank in the city/state/country?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The correct answer is Franklin Delano Roosevelt. At a minimum, 80% of the evils presently plaguing America's Rights, prosperity, and economy are woes FDR directly inflicted onto this nation. Wilson created Frankenstein's Monster, the Federal Reserve, but FDR is the one who shot lightning bolts into him and made the monster unstoppable with the 1933 banking act, gold seizure and redistribution to the Fed, and writing the Fed's unquestioned preeminence into federal law. The man was, without a doubt, the #tiest POTUS that ever pimped his way into office on the whored votes of starving Americans too stupid to consider the ramifications of electing such a Satanic POS.

What's interesting is if you compare FDR's policies to those of Hitler's, no not the racial identity stuff and the warmongering, but the actual domestic type policies, they're virtually indistinguishable.

To be fair though, there are only so many ways to successfully administer infrastructure. Being forced to navigate within those limited avenues is bound to create some similarities. The commonality of logistics does not equate to synonymous world view politics.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My opinion is that all the ones in my life-time have had bad qualities and or policies.
I can't really justify a good president so far.

~Morpheus

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There's a good case to be made for any of:

Millard Fillmore
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James Buchanan
Warren G. Harding
Andrew Johnson
Franklin Pierce
Ulysses S. Grant
Zachary Taylor

Gotta laugh at the people who think Obama was the worst, geez guys, read some history. I know y'all don't like the black foreign Muslim guy. But there's been much much worse than him.

James Buchanan would probably be my choice. For his failure to deal with secession. Thus resulting in such an immense loss of life of his own citizens.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wilson, Hoover, Roosevelt, Eisenhower (ok, he was evil BEFORE he was president) Bush Sr. and Jr., Obama..... And probably in that order. (If you ask me)

Wilson, as you stated, signed the Fed into existence, effectively doing away with actual money and signing away the United Corporation of America into an eternity of perpetual, continuously compounding debt..... Way to go, A##Hole.

Wilson and Hoover collectively found a way to turn the united states recession into the great depression by fixing prices, destroying crops, raising taxes to record highs, implementing the federal income tax, and otherwise screwing us over for several more years than necessary..... That was pretty cool too.

Then we have Roosevelt..... God, what a fun guy he was. Japanese interment camps, the "New Deal" and the creation of the U.N., getting us involved in the war after price fixing, threats of boycotts, and finally letting us get bombed to sway public opinion (they voted on entering the war, and it was a resounding NO...... until he disregarded intel and refused to act, resulting in the Pearl Harbor incident...... Notice any parallels between this and 9/11?)

Eisenhower (before he was president) let his personal religion come before his morality, and ordered makeshift camps for German soldiers to be detained in and starved to death, in his own form of vengeance.

The Bush's for obvious war/tyrant reasons..... March us into the desert to give the Middle East a spanking for them daring to turn away from the dollar as the main trade currency for oil, and Bush Jr., for... well, we all know what for.

And finally Obama the drone strike queen, for firebombing hospitals, disallowing due process, legalizing domestic propaganda, the healthcare fiasco, among other things.......

Looking back at all of this and realizing there could be another 10 entries on my list here, I'm really depressed....... More so, really tired of elected officials that are supposed to (in a perfect world that doesn't exist) represent the people who elected them, continuously doing what they say is "in our best interests...."

No guys, you work for us, and what we want is "in our best interest".

bastards.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

They're not better for everyone..... They're better for the central bank, as it allows them to control inflation and interests rates for the money they have a monopoly on. Get it? Like Monopoly Money * It's even colored the same* talk about in your face....

Before the federal reserve...... We had the same currency in the states. And now with central banks?

..... We still have different currency in almost every country, with the exception of the EU and the Euro, which still isn't that old of an inception.

I'm also going to use Hitler as an example of why Central Banks are disgusting. Prior to WW2 (and a main event that caused WW2), was the depression that hit Germany after WW1. With reparations on the table and the massive amount of inflation due to the central bank printing money out of thin air, the country was in shambles and money was worthless. What Hitler did when he gained power, was ban the central bank from the country, and return Germany to printing it's own money. Within a year or so, the majority of the Country was employed, and the country had a surplus in product and wealth. Central bank = bad
edit on 18-12-2017 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

It's funny how you guys just respond to me with the same talking points but never answer my question about having to deal with tons of different currencies without centralized banking.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

They're not better for everyone..... They're better for the central bank, as it allows them to control inflation and interests rates for the money they have a monopoly on. Get it? Like Monopoly Money * It's even colored the same* talk about in your face....

Before the federal reserve...... We had the same currency in the states. And now with central banks?

..... We still have different currency in almost every country, with the exception of the EU and the Euro, which still isn't that old of an inception.

I'm also going to use Hitler as an example of why Central Banks are disgusting. Prior to WW2 (and a main event that caused WW2), was the depression that hit Germany after WW1. With reparations on the table and the massive amount of inflation due to the central bank printing money out of thin air, the country was in shambles and money was worthless. What Hitler did when he gained power, was ban the central bank from the country, and return Germany to printing it's own money. Within a year or so, the majority of the Country was employed, and the country had a surplus in product and wealth. Central bank = bad

Hyper inflation was over in Germany long before Hitler came to power. It was caused by level of foreign debt and loss of productive capacity.

He also didn't ban the central bank from the country, he just took back direct control ( and then not until 37).

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Though I'm not a big fan of US history, I would think that the worst POTUS would have to be a choice between Warren G Harding, James Buchanan, Franklin Pearce or Millard Fillmore.

Probably, of that lot, I'd choose Franklin Pearce as the worst POTUS, a pro-slavery alcoholic who failed at nearly everything he attempted.

Franklin Pierce From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
yeah you are correct! i learned that in school 40 some years ago and i'm 55 now! but undereducated people just dont care about history and such! too busy staring into their phone's well we all do that now! except for two of my aunts but one is 97 and ill give her a pass! Wilson did some terrible things which we haven't been able to undo even too this day! to me both party's are the same! which is anti citizen and very pro military and corporation! but look the economy seems to be fine and i love the way tech is making my life better anyway
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: removed words

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm inclined to agree. He signed the Federal Reserve Act into law while congress was on break for the holidays, technically it's not even legal. He's the reason why we have a private central bank controlling America's finances, and why you pay income tax.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
He signed the Federal Reserve Act into law while congress was on break for the holidays...

Congress is the one that sent it to him, they are the ones who created the bill.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
He was a bad president, he wanted to lead the NWO. His input into the creation of the Federal Reserve sure messed things up.

We get to choose from the best deceivers to vote for for the office of president. It has been that way for a long time. Some don't turn out so bad, some suck. The president is usually a puppet of someone or other.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I'm inclined to agree. He signed the Federal Reserve Act into law while congress was on break for the holidays, technically it's not even legal. He's the reason why we have a private central bank controlling America's finances, and why you pay income tax.

It was passed in both houses. It is legal.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Go figure he has the longest run as president too...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There were some real zingers, so I would say we had a few prior to 1900s that could be seen as the worst, but the county wasn't really big enough for the full impact of their suckery....

Wilson is most likely the worst that still affects us today. FDR "New Deal" started the norm we have today of a huge deficit for the nation. Bush Jr spent trillions on wars we really didn't need, Obama and Carter were just ineffective in about the same areas. Johnson gave us Vietnam and 56,000 dead...maybe not trillions spent like Bush, but really really bad for a war we needed less than Iraq's...

edit on 18-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join