It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst President In The History Of America.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Central banks aren't private entities.

You are right that they don't need to charge interest to issue money but there are some good reasons for doing so.

Interest paid on US entire goes back into the US economy. The single biggest recipient is the federal government. The biggest group of recipients is the UD public. It's a mistake to think of US government debt being on anyway comparable to private debt.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
TRUMP is the best POTUS the US has ever had by far! He's just TRUMPANTASTIC

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
FissionSurplus has hit the nail on the head in both of their posts, regarding my position.

Some of you make good points, interesting stuff, but I cannot agree.

In reference to ScepticScot’s above post, I have one thing to say...

You are right that they don't need to charge interest to issue money but there are some good reasons for doing so.

That money is issued, backed by nothing, and worse, from complete thin air ie they do not actually have the money to issue in the first place....
It is digitalised nonsense.

& in return they make trillions worldwide throughout The Fed and there sister central banks!
It is slavery.

It is the reason for Libya, Syria and potentially Iran.

There is no “good reason” for it at all!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Obama

That was easy.

Just out of curiosity, what bill did Obama sign into law or executive order that makes you think he's the worst president ever?

Let's start off with Uranium One and for bonus over the top rottenness go with Iran Nuclear Deal with a dash of supporting the Muslim Brotherhood Egyptian government which lasted all of one year. Fast and Furious, Rise of ISIS, BLM cocktail parties. If you don't think any of them are bad let's just forget I mentioned them and go with Obamacare because seriously that is all that is needed to qualify him.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Odummas out of office he cant do anymore damage .

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Let's see...

Worst ever? My goodness, so many to choose from...just in my lifetime.

In no particular order.

FDR comes quickly to mind, as burdman mentioned already, for exactly the reason he stated. No, I'm not that old!!

LBJ. Vietnam. 'nuff said.

Carter and the "malaise".

Nixon. He may not have been a crook, but lots of the people around him were, and he knew it.

Notice how Obama hasn't even made the list yet?? Though he's coming up...

Obama. See? As ineffective a President as we've ever had in office, and considering some of his predecessors? That's sayin' something.

Oddly enough, for all the flack they catch, Bush and Clinton stand head and shoulders above most of 'em in my lifetime...
edit on 12/18/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
FissionSurplus has hit the nail on the head in both of their posts, regarding my position.

Some of you make good points, interesting stuff, but I cannot agree.

In reference to ScepticScot’s above post, I have one thing to say...

That money is issued, backed by nothing, and worse, from complete thin air ie they do not actually have the money to issue in the first place....
It is digitalised nonsense.

& in return they make trillions worldwide throughout The Fed and there sister central banks!
It is slavery.

It is the reason for Libya, Syria and potentially Iran.

There is no “good reason” for it at all!

Money doesn't have to be backed by something to be money. It's accepted by the government for tax liabilities and used as money then it's money.

Paying interest on government debt provides low risk return to the private sector. This provides stability to the economy.

It also allows the US to run a trade deficit while maintaining the value of the dollar.

They could stop issuing debt and pay higher interest on banks reserve accounts and the net effect would be the same but people might stop getting so hung up on the idea that the US is in debt.

edit on 18-12-2017 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

a reply to: Hazardous1408

Sorry, but you have it all wrong.

George W Bush was the greatest president in American history. He got more of his administration's agenda completed than any other president in our history. "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

This is satire, right?

He may not have gotten done mine or your agenda, but he sure got his agenda accomplished!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Obama

That was easy.

Just out of curiosity, what bill did Obama sign into law or executive order that makes you think he's the worst president ever?

Let's start off with Uranium One and for bonus over the top rottenness go with Iran Nuclear Deal with a dash of supporting the Muslim Brotherhood Egyptian government which lasted all of one year. Fast and Furious, Rise of ISIS, BLM cocktail parties. If you don't think any of them are bad let's just forget I mentioned them and go with Obamacare because seriously that is all that is needed to qualify him.

Obama's foreign policy in the ME was exactly the same as GWBs.

You do realize of course with the ACA the bill was not written by Obama?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Well then by that measure Obama was the bestest. He socially engineered an entire generation into a horde of little psychotic quazi-Nazi's, from here across the EU, as well as blew up the Middle East to set off the Agenda.

edit on 18-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Franklin D Roosevelt for creating a system of dependency that has basically spiralled out of control.
edit on 12/18/2017 by Martin75 because: Trying to fix my link

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Franklin D Roosevelt for creating a system of dependency that has basically spiralled out of control.

Um, what are you trying to say there ?

You don't really believe Roosevelt had free reign do you, he is as much a puppet as the rest of our so called leaders.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You don't really believe Roosevelt had free reign do you, he is as much a puppet as the rest of our so called leaders.

Going by that logic why are we looking into any presidents?
Roosevelt made warfare his "mission" it's on him just like the ACA is on Obama.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Because Americans lost control of tax money,the Federal Reserve and US Treasury are private company's in a foreign country,aka Wash D.C

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Going by that logic why are we looking into any presidents?
Roosevelt made warfare his "mission" it's on him just like the ACA is on Obama.

Like any president he has advisors, his advisors advised him to relay to the American people what was going to happen, you are free to believe what you wish, I however will not be persuaded into believing one man at the helm makes all these decisions, decisions that affect corporate interests.

Just think about that for a minute or two

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The OP in this thread asked us to pick the worst president and why. Going by your logic there is no bad president.

Why are you attacking my post out of all the others? Have I struck a nerve?

edit on 12/18/2017 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check... hmpft

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: ScepticScot

Because Americans lost control of tax money,the Federal Reserve and US Treasury are private company's in a foreign country,aka Wash D.C

Only they aren't private companies and D.C is in America.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You are right. There is no debate...wilson was the worst. And our nation may not survive worse.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Apon Reflection I have no idea, I must have really needed to yell it out.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

George Washington.

A traitor to his mother country.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join