It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst President In The History Of America.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don’t know why I’m placing this in the Mudpit...
Maybe I don’t trust my instincts that this website’s membership can actually come together.

Well, there is always hope...

So here we go...
What I’m about to assert should not be is not at all debatable or deniable.
In my opinion. Wink wink.

So where am I going with this...
In what way is this thread going to unite everyone to the point where no mud is flung, no one argues over nuance, and nothing partisan can come of it.

Quite simple... I’m going to tell you who the worst President of the United States is, and always will be...

So you probably think Bush Sr is a good shout.
The war criminal prototype of the States.
Began the recent “war first, questions later” mindset of Presidents who would follow him.
And he likely was involved in JFKs death... what could be worse than that, right?

Nope. Not even close.

Now, some of you are thinking “Clinton”...
The scandal-in-chief and sexual predator!!! Must be him.

No, though he was a terrible person. For many reasons.

Now you think I’m referring to “Bush Jr”...
9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cheney, Guantanamo & the God damned Patriot Act...
How could he not be the worst... right?

Wrong!

Well, a popular opinion is what you’re now thinking...

“Obama”!!!
A wicked foreign policy from the droner-on-chief, as well as an illegal tax dictatoral “healthcare” system, more wars than your previous guess, and a complete divider of the populace... who probably broke more campaign promises than any POTUS in recent history.

Still no!!!

We come to the one you’re all thinking now...
The colluder... the entertainer... the demagogue... the would-be tyrant... the outsider... the saviour... the P*ssy grabber!!!
The man of many labels!!!
“It’s just another anti-Trump thread”!!!

You wish that was true, if only so you could attack me relentlessly for even suggesting such a thing...

But I’m truly not stupid enough to put “WORST POTUS” label on somebody who hasn’t really even had a chance to prove he is good or bad.

I shall end the suspense now...

The worst POTUS is this man...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

“Huh? That was anti-climactic to be honest. What a waste of my time!”

Not so fast reader...
I have a very good, bigly reason for this choice... believe me.
One that should unite my American friends on the boards who are being told to hate each other, daily, by every media outlet available to you.
Something that needs to stop, very soon.

And this is it...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Yep. Pretty simple, really.
That Act, is the single most terrible thing that has ever happened to the American population as a collective of citizens.

Do you agree with me?
Will the cause to end this monstrosity be enough to bring the people together...
To fight for one another, despite all the many differences in society, to overcome as a nation that could truly embody the words United States?
Put aside the other issues, for once?

Or will you go straight to the next social engineering thread about race, or religion, or gender, or abortion...
Would you rather forget this inconvenient disaster, in favour of another pro or anti Trump thread?

This is a test, of sorts...
To see if YOU, my beloved American cousins, have what it takes to come together for once...
If you do not pass this test, I think it’s safe to say, your nation will forever be divided, and it will probably only get worse.
I worry about that day!!! Very much!!!
Which is why I bring this test.

I want to know you have what it takes, and I’m sure many others do as well.

Peace!!!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Nope. Don't agree at all.

My nod goes to LBJ. The quarterback of the USS Liberty false flag. The the head of the LBJ/ Kissinger/Westmorland triad that expanded, lengthened and generally messed up Vietnam.

The 'benefactor' of the JFK assassination. Lady Byrd's Texas mafia/Huey connections.

The 'Fed'? Really? Replace it with what? Someone will still have the same powers as the Fed has now. Change the player, change the game rules. Vested interests still rules with a Fed or without one....sorry.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Sorry, but you have it all wrong.

George W Bush was the greatest president in American history. He got more of his administration's agenda completed than any other president in our history. "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Obama was the worst president in American history. He got less of his campaign promises completed and less of his agenda done in 8 years than every other president. The ACA is not even close to single payer. The ACA is the Republican bill drafted by the healthcare lobbyists. The healthcare companies got everything they wanted. Obama DID NOTHING. The lease effective president in my lifetime.

Trump is about average so far for Republicans.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Obama

That was easy.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The second link, for me, anyway, went to the top pf the page, again. Do you mean the federal Reserve Act? If so, yeah, that's a BIG one. Hard to argue, in many respects!

I'd still say one you listed is worse, in many ways, but not only for reasons you listed, and that's all a topic for another thread!

Definitely a good point, in any case!

link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Never forget the USS Liberty!!!

google "9/11 purim children" for the real story behind 9/11.

link   
I can actually get behind this claim. Scew Woodrow Wilson and his family forever.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Obama

That was easy.

Just out of curiosity, what bill did Obama sign into law or executive order that makes you think he's the worst president ever?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Why do you think the Federal Reserve act was the worst thing to happen to America?

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The correct answer is Franklin Delano Roosevelt. At a minimum, 80% of the evils presently plaguing America's Rights, prosperity, and economy are woes FDR directly inflicted onto this nation. Wilson created Frankenstein's Monster, the Federal Reserve, but FDR is the one who shot lightning bolts into him and made the monster unstoppable with the 1933 banking act, gold seizure and redistribution to the Fed, and writing the Fed's unquestioned preeminence into federal law. The man was, without a doubt, the #tiest POTUS that ever pimped his way into office on the whored votes of starving Americans too stupid to consider the ramifications of electing such a Satanic POS.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Good point. I still think FDR was just in office sooner than LBJ. He' d pulled the same crap if it hadn't already been done...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The correct answer is Franklin Delano Roosevelt. At a minimum, 80% of the evils presently plaguing America's Rights, prosperity, and economy are woes FDR directly inflicted onto this nation. Wilson created Frankenstein's Monster, the Federal Reserve, but FDR is the one who shot lightning bolts into him and made the monster unstoppable with the 1933 banking act, gold seizure and redistribution to the Fed, and writing the Fed's unquestioned preeminence into federal law. The man was, without a doubt, the #tiest POTUS that ever pimped his way into office on the whored votes of starving Americans too stupid to consider the ramifications of electing such a Satanic POS.
He is afterall the reason for the 22nd amendment. Finally passed nearly two years after his death. Talks of it beginning in his 3rd term. Yeah, he's an honorable mention so-to-speak for sure.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Why do you think the Federal Reserve act was the worst thing to happen to America?

Because we're trillions in debt?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Before Obama's 2nd term - Jimmy Carter
During Obama's 2nd Term - Barack Obama

Official US vote for worst President of the Modern Age

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Sorry, but you have it all wrong.

George W Bush was the greatest president in American history. He got more of his administration's agenda completed than any other president in our history. "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

This is satire, right?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What's interesting is if you compare FDR's policies to those of Hitler's, no not the racial identity stuff and the warmongering, but the actual domestic type policies, they're virtually indistinguishable.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Because we're trillions in debt?

1. The US would be in debt with or without the federal reserve.

2. With the federal reserve the debt is in US dollars and so poses limited or no risk to the US economy.

3. The debt is private sector savings and results from the necessary growth of money supply. It isn't a bad thing.

The Federal Reserve arguably isn't the best structured central bank, but if it didn't exist then an alternative central bank would still be required.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Obama

That was easy.

I don't know... Carter was pretty F'in bad.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Actually, I agree with the OP. Woodrow Wilson was brought in as an egg-headed college administrator with the promise that he make sure that big American money mongers got exactly what they wanted: The Federal Reserve, Income Tax, and that ridiculous League of Nations.

Wilson knew what he had done was wrong. He was a puppet to push through garbage that I still consider unconstitutional on December 23, 1913, when most of Congress was out for the holidays.

He was such a puppet, he had a stroke and spent most of his time in bed while his wife did all the work behind closed doors and it was kept secret.

I agree. We've had some real scuzzbags in the Oval Office, but I detest Wilson the most because he KNEW BETTER, but he got greedy and was able to be bought off. He died full of regret, which is the only thing good I can say about the man.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

The Federal Reserve arguably isn't the best structured central bank, but if it didn't exist then an alternative central bank would still be required.

The central bank paradigm is probably the worst thing you can do to a country, and putting a private entity in charge of our money, charging us INTEREST for every dollar, is guaranteed debt which we can never get out of. How does that make them necessary? We can take it over and do it for free, no interest required.

It is NOT necessary, it is pure evil. Andrew Jackson drove them out during his presidency because he knew it would be the end of America.

We gave away our power when we let them do this to us, in secret (read "The Creature From Jekyll Island"), with a promise that the Fed would ensure we would never have a financial collapse again. You tell me how that worked out. I'll wait.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join