It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel to interview Wasserman Schultz, Goldstone: report

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The U.S. House Intelligence Committee is ready for a bunch of witnesses this week in their continuing probe about "Russia" and the election.

According to CNN (+two sources familiar with the matter), disgraced former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and British publicist Rob Goldstone are set to "testify" !!

Well I wonder what those two will have to say for themselves ?

Lots of controversies and speculation as to WHO actually got the DNC emails last year.

The damning content in the emails were definitely a factor in the election I would say.

The Hill says:
House Intel to interview Wasserman Schultz, Goldstone: report

The House Intelligence Committee is set to interview Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) and British publicist Rob Goldstone on Monday as part of its ongoing probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, CNN reported.

Wasserman Schultz resigned as head of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) last July after leaked emails showed party officials appeared to favor Hillary Clinton over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

Wasserman Schultz has also denied knowing about an arrangement for the DNC to help fund a dossier containing salacious allegations about President Trump. Clinton’s campaign and the DNC reportedly paid millions to a law firm involved in the compilation of the dossier.

CNN says:

(CNN)
The House Intelligence Committee has several interviews scheduled Monday to kick off a packed week of witnesses in the panel's Russia probe.

The committee is interviewing British music publicist Rob Goldstone, who arranged the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Trump campaign officials and a Russian lawyer who promised dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, and Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the former head of the Democratic National Committee, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

just like a Swiss watch..

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But.........but......Trump......bad.......collusion......Hillary.........popular vote.......

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I wonder if the Awan brothers will come up.

This is one I won't want to miss! Who currently has the computer she got so touchy about with Capitol police?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hope they hit the IT scandal too.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ask her about the Anwar brothers.

ASK!

*crickets.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What!!? Man, this with McCabe about to get served, this weeks gonna be entertaining.

I'm gonna have run to the dollar store and grab a couple of those 3 flavor Christmas popcorn tins... (I always pull out the cardboard divider and shake it all up)
edit on 18-12-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

It is about damn time that this is happening to DWS!!!

I can not wait to see what this corrupt POS has to say!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amMonday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

CNN fake news 🤣

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I can not wait to see what this corrupt POS has to say! 

I expect to hear little more from her other than invoking 5th Amendment rights regarding self incrimination.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Another question session from Republicans who know they won't find something to rile up the base and make them think something is coming down the pipes against the Democrats? Color me surprised.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I wonder if the Awan brothers will come up.

This is one I won't want to miss! Who currently has the computer she got so touchy about with Capitol police?

If this is a real investigation they will.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
.. on advice from counsel i will invoke my 5th

Or

.. there is currently an investigation into that and it would not be right for me to comment

A shot each time you hear those answers

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

We'd be blasted by the 10th question.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

any idea when this hearing is?

never mind
it appears these hearings are closed...
www.bloomberg.com...

The panel has set three closed-door interviews for Monday, including with Michael Sussman of Perkins Coie LLP. The law firm forwarded payments from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to Fusion GPS, which in turn commissioned the dossier on Trump. The committee is to also hear Monday from Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida, the former DNC chairwoman. The panel also will interview British music publicist Rob Goldstone, who helped arrange a June 9, 2016, meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer who promised dirt on Clinton. Trump Jr. has said turned out to be a bogus promise and no such information was provided.

edit on 18/12/2017 by shooterbrody because: found the info

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, Awan is trying to get the courts to let him flee the country, so clearly there's something in the works. I'm hoping someone will leak what they found on DWS' computer that got her so hot & bothered

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So disappointed this wasn't televised.

I will be so glad when The American People find justice....real justice. It would have been fun watching DWS squirm. I wonder if any leaks will be forthcoming about her interview. Surely WaPo has a direct line to Adam Schiff~~wink wink.

top topics

join