It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald and 33 Degree Freemasonary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
...at which point The Donald remarks "I'm actually a mason, I would have known that."

Wrong. At which point he remarks, "Amazing. That's actually amazing."

Or you can believe he's claiming to be a Mason because that's how we roll:

Married Couple: "Our recpetion was lovely, the cocktail hour was awesome!"

Mason: "Cool, I'm a Mason. So mote it be!"

edit on 18-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
You're hearing what you want to hear. He very clearly said "That's actually amazing"

Don't be under the blood son, we usually throw out Masonic non sequiturs to mess with the sheeple snacks.

Oh, and I'm a Mason.

edit on 18-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: AMPTAH

Let's assume you are correct.

Well everyone can listen for themselves. Assumption not necessary here.

Are you saying Trump would have known they were married for 38 years because he is a Mason? Is that some ridiculous power the Mason have, they can magically tell how long people have been married for?

Well, masons do make all sorts of outrageous claims. Right here on ATS, people calling themselves masons, claim to be able to tell whether another person is a mason or not. And the world has over 7 million masons. I'm always amazed at the claims made here by the few freemasons that frequent these forums.

How would any person know all 7 million masons?

That's some kind of mental power there.

However, it's clear from Trump's manner and words, he already knew they were together for 38 years, and he was making a "joke" about how young they looked as if they were only married for 5 or 6 years, and encouraging them to tell everyone else in the room how long they'd been together, rather that he Trump reveal it himself. He doesn't indicate that this knowledge had anything to do with him being a mason. That comes later in the reference to the "33 years under the blood", which immediately prompts Trump to reveal his masonic ties.

It is clear from the context, these are a bunch of Freemasons sharing "an inside joke", that was cryptic enough, that outsiders wouldn't get all the reference. Allegory and Symbolism, and all that. Obscure references to the rest of the world. Hence the laughter.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It is clear from the context, these are a bunch of Freemasons sharing "an inside joke", that was cryptic enough, that outsiders wouldn't get all the reference. Allegory and Symbolism, and all that. Obscure references to the rest of the world. Hence the laughter.

Oh, but you got it! We couldn't get this one passed you being that you're so under the blood and your border is tessellated.

And you very well may be levelly on the square. Know what I mean Callimachus?

edit on 18-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
it would make sense for Trump to be a mason
they always want the best and the brightest

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, but you got it! We couldn't get this one passed you being that you're so under the blood and your border is tessellated.

And you very well may be levelly on the square. Know what I mean Callimachus?

Well, to be fair, it was "pointed out to me."

I only articulate it a bit clearer, repeating what I understood others have said about this.

After listening to the youtube clip myself, I concur whats on the tape.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wisdom and humility are two traits i have long associated with masonic practice.

Just leaving that there.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
Wisdom and humility are two traits i have long associated with masonic practice.

Just leaving that there.

Are you saying that Trump is neither wise nor humble, so can't be a mason?

If you listen carefully to what Trump says, "Don't let the other guy know you" etc..

Then his public display of folly and pride is deliberate to mask his true nature of being wise and humble.

That's your Two Trumps.

The private one is a mason, and the public one is the mask for the mason, to keep his Free-masonic identity secret.

But, he blew his cover at that meeting.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Just leaving that there.

Are you saying that Trump is neither wise nor humble, so can't be a mason?

If you listen carefully to what Trump says, "Don't let the other guy know you" etc..

Then his public display of folly and pride is deliberate to mask his true nature of being wise and humble.

That's your Two Trumps.

The private one is a mason, and the public one is the mask for the mason, to keep his Free-masonic identity secret.

But, he blew his cover at that meeting.

He blew nothing. One of his most obvious traits is talking about how much knowledge he has on diverse subjects and his wide ranging expertise (non real estate and business dealings) whilst rarely demonstrating it.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Sure it was.

Sure you do.

It's cool, I'm over the river and under the blood. Know what I mean? Please let me know if you Tyre of this, I'm having fun.

edit on 18-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It's cool, I'm over the river and under the blood. Know what I mean? Please let me know if you Tyre of this, I'm having fun.

The big difference is, you're not on youtube meeting with important people.

You're here on ATS with the rest of us, passing time, while we await other things going on in our lives.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You're here on ATS with the rest of us...

Yes, I am on here, although I'm slightly more under the blood than all of you. I'm also not misrepresenting what Trump is saying about a married couple he's speaking to like you are.

But it's cool, when us Masons rock the Ashlar we tend forgive transgression such as yours. It's part of being blazing stars.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Sure it was.

Sure you do.

That one I caught.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

...at which point The Donald remarks "I'm actually a mason, I would have known that."

Wrong. At which point he remarks, "Amazing. That's actually amazing."

I always suspected we actually live in alternate realities.

Somehow, we are able to see and interact with each other from time to time.

At other times, what we see is entirely different.

I can't doubt you believe you hear what you say.

I know what I hear in that video clip.

And I point to that clip, so each person can listen and make up their own mind.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

But it's cool, when us Masons rock the Ashlar we tend forgive transgression such as yours. It's part of being blazing stars.

Is it a transgression, to a mason, when a person reports truthfully what he has just witnessed, when the mason disagrees?

How does it transgress?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

It transgresses from under the blood to over the blood or thrice regularly about the lodge in Mason speak.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

And I point to that clip, so each person can listen and make up their own mind.

So far you are the only one hearing that in this thread. But being armed with the proper implement of my office enables me to hear things properly.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My goodness!

The man in the clip was Darrell Scott, a black pastor that used a pop term black evangelists sometimes use, "under the blood", meaning basically a state of having been "born again" (to use an evangelical term).

He was so-called "born again" after meeting his wife, so he was referencing the years since meeting her and the years since his coming "under the blood" of Christ.

The guy narrating that clip sounds like a nut.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
"Amazing...that's actually amazing. I want you to know that."

The narrator told you what you were about to hear, so your brain was prepare to hear just that. But, had you not been told what to listen for, you would have heard, "amazing...that's actually amazing. I want you to know that."

(DT was referring to the Scott's long marriage.)
edit on 18-12-2017 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm looking forward to watch the BS reply to your post about how you are wrong and it's still just Mason-talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join