It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald and 33 Degree Freemasonary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
What? As a brother, you have never offered me any vodka!

Oh, and this is one of the dumbest OP's ever.

You want the vodka and not the lasagna?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
You guys sit and watch for any mention of freemasonry and then shut it down immediately?

Yup.

One of the benefits of working here at the NSA is Echelon tells us exactly when and where there is a reference and then one of us is dispatched to shut that **** down.

Or, Donald Trump is not a Mason. Your pick on the more likely.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Ooooo ooooo this one is easy. I'll list just a few.

• Eating babies is delicious
  • Reptilians are good, mmmkay
  • Black and white checker board patterns are just to die for
  • Cheese pizza
  • Baphomet is sexy
  • FEMA camps for everyone!
  • World domination through deliberate dumbing down of the populace via poison in your Cheerios
  • Chemtrails
  • Satanic Worship

• Who showed you the 33rd ritual? Was it Donald or Network?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:50 AM
    link   
    a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I actually hacked my way into the CIA's office of Masonic Counter Conspiracy and read it for myself.

Also, you know how I know Trump isn't a Mason?

If he were there'd be plenty of pictures of his transforming teeth like any good reptilian.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:56 AM
    link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
    a
    If he were there'd be plenty of pictures of his transforming teeth like any good reptilian.

That and a lodge number.

Although Trump is now able to be a Mason by saying 'that's actually amazing'. That's how most of us got in so why not him.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:10 AM
    link   
    Would anyone trust a Freemason to tell the truth?
    Would someone who is in a secret society be able to tell the truth about other members of the secret society?
    edit on 18-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:12 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Right?

Trump is a Mason.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:25 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Itisnowagain

Freemasonry teaches the fidelity of the rituals, ceremonies, and teachings, and in no way does it ask it's members to lie. Honesty is a major principle of the Fraternity.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:38 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Sahabi

Good reply, Brother.

Do you think he fell for it?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:41 AM
    link   

I’m having trouble uploading photos from my phone to ATS, but if I could, in reply, I would post a picture of someone laughing so hard that they spit out their beverage!

edit on 12/18/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:42 AM
    link   

Would someone who is in a secret society be able to tell the truth about other members of the secret society?

Another Freemason would. Since we fully understand how secrecy has nothing to do with honesty, and honesty has everything to do with integrity.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:16 AM
    link   

Lasanga is good too....actually my favorite. I am trying to talk our lodge into a lasagna dinner fundraiser. Any time you are near Weedsport, NY, let me know..I will even bring the vodka.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:19 AM
    link   
    a reply to: theatreboy

Will do.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:19 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Sahabi

That is why I joined....eating babies is just a perk...That and riding the goat...which doubles as our lawn mower.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:25 AM
    link   
    Is the Freemasons a 'secret' society?
    Whenever there is secrecy, the potential for corruption and manipulation increases dramatically.
    edit on 18-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:08 AM
    link   

Is the Freemasons a 'secret' society?
    Whenever there is secrecy, the potential for corruption and manipulation increases dramatically.

I use secrecy in safeguarding my personal, residential, and banking information from outside intruders who would seek to corrupt and manipulate my life.

edit on 12/18/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
    link   

Well, everyone has to tell the truth sometimes, in order to be able to tell a lie at critical times and be believed.

So, it would depend on what you asked the Freemason.

Prior to Trump clearly saying "I'm actually a mason, I would have known that," in response to his fellow mason across the table, who claimed he was "33 years under the blood..meaning 33 years in the brotherhood", The Donald's Masonic status was only speculation, drawn from his coat of arms and other "regalia" he's surrounded himself with, and proudly displays to TV crews interviewing him at his home etc...

If a mason doesn't "out himself", other masons can't reveal that he is in the craft.

That's because whatever non-public info you learn in the lodge, must stay in the lodge, and no mason who learns of your masonic affiliation through just being a member of lodge can reveal who you are to the "cowans".

Of course, there are also things like "Clandestine Masons", etc..and The Donald didn't clarify what type of mason he was in that meeting.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:06 AM
    link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
    ...who claimed he was "33 years under the blood..meaning 33 years in the brotherhood"...

Not an expression Masons use. And considering the guy was talking about how long he was married it's even less relevant.

If a mason doesn't "out himself", other masons can't reveal that he is in the craft.

Also not true. You must really enjoy making things up, must make you feel important to do that.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
    link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AMPTAH
    ...who claimed he was "33 years under the blood..meaning 33 years in the brotherhood"...

Not an expression Masons use. And considering the guy was talking about how long he was married it's even less relevant.

From that youtube clip...you can clearly hear them say

Been together for 38 years...
    Been together under the Lord..i.e.married for 35 years..
    Been together under the blood for 33 years...at which point The Donald remarks "I'm actually a mason, I would have known that."

Trump is the one that "implied" by his response that "33 years under the blood" was a masonic reference.

Then they all laugh, knowingly.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:31 PM
    link   
    a reply to: AMPTAH

Let's assume you are correct. Are you saying Trump would have known they were married for 38 years because he is a Mason? Is that some ridiculous power the Mason have, they can magically tell how long people have been married for?

That makes absolutely no sense in any context.

You're hearing what you want to hear. He very clearly said "That's actually amazing"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join