It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Year in Review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well, 2017 is only two weeks away from ending. How was 2017 for you? What memorable moments stand out the most? Did 2017 seem to last forever or did it seem to go by in a flash? I honestly can't wait for 2018. I don't know why but for some reason I think it's going to be a good year. We'll have the Winter Olympics in February, the World Cup in the summer, and who knows what other kinds of memorable events will take place in 2018, the year of the dog.

This video from the History Channel is a one minute long montage of the most memorable moments in 2017 with the song "For What it's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield, and it is awesome...

www.history.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nurelic

I'm not very knowledgable about or much of a believer in astrology but the year is going to start with Mars and Saturn both in Capricorn. This does not bode well for the beginning of the year. Time for comeuppance is my understanding. Remaining hopeful though.

For me 2017 was a stressful year year and am glad to see it go.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
2017 From my point of view. As I get older time flies.
1. I lost a few friends in the aftermath of the election. That sucked.
2. Business improved by 15 %. Sweet.
3. The first week of our vacation got washed out by a hurricane. It completely blew the October fishing trip.
4. Instead of losing weight, I gained about 8 pounds. Side affects of medicine, lack of will power, and I like booze.
5. I turned sixty without fanfare. I just didn't want to celebrate this one.

I am completely ready for a new year.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
2017 From my point of view. As I get older time flies.
1. I lost a few friends in the aftermath of the election. That sucked.
2. Business improved by 15 %. Sweet.
3. The first week of our vacation got washed out by a hurricane. It completely blew the October fishing trip.
4. Instead of losing weight, I gained about 8 pounds. Side affects of medicine, lack of will power, and I like booze.
5. I turned sixty without fanfare. I just didn't want to celebrate this one.

I am completely ready for a new year.

As did an extraordinary number of us.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
video refuses to play for me. oh well, I only assume it follows the msm narrative...

I sold the house I've been living is since 2010, walked away with some hard earned money. moved out of the city and have since revised my understanding of the value of a dollar.
renting sucks.

found land, closing on it just past the new year.

over the summer I invested some money into crypto. just yesterday I shifted some gains around.
looking good for the coming year.

once I sold the house, me and the girl moved in together. my first time renting. costs more than a mortgage, and the building is sub standard... but I have no regrets with the lady friend and look forward to building my new home with her.

oh! went hunting for the first time. didn't even see a single deer. funny, Bastards were everywhere in the spring.

2017... a year of progress, for me. could have done with less government oversight, for sure. not looking forward to the taxes I'll have to pay on my crypto gains.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

In 2016 I was old, tired, fat.

2017, I'm older, tireder, fatter. (stupid diet)

2018 I'll be even older, even more tired, and probably even fatter.

new topics

top topics

join