It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about Reptilians ?????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: eraTera

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2
Great thread OP!

When was younger I was visited by reptilians and they told me that they were among us..... that they walked among us and ruled over us, they even claimed that they created us. It got weird because I had many hallucinations about them or what I thought were hallucinations, but it turned out to be real.

They even took me to their home planet and showed me where they were originally from. They took me to this dark room and they showed me what appeared to be a clone of me, they told me that when I turned 35 they were going to replace me with this clone and I was going to do great things...

I've yet to be replaced because I haven't turned 35 yet and it kind of scares me because I really think that reptilians are real and they really are going to replace me with a clone

I've got a strange story too. I hear something that appears to be telepathy. Alien voices. I don't take medication for schizophrenia. So basically, I got aliens talking to me all the time. The conversations are about upcoming Armageddon.

Oh yeah? Anything new or just the same old Armageddon we've been having?

Well it is pretty bad now. If you want to hear something new you can check out this thread I made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah...that's the same old Armageddon alright. Either they're giving you bad intel or they're due for a major galactic update. You'll find lots of threads like yours on ATS about those topics, in the search function.

Assuming you'd actually believe me "Either they're giving you bad intel". I wouldn't believe me if I was in your position.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Are bad teeth proof if reptilians?

(Your avatar)

No. But change in teeth structure may suggest evidence.

I am suggesting it is possible.

So, the bad teeth in your avatar(which is what that is), is not related to your reptilian theory?

I don't think they're bad teeth. They're kinda attractive

I was writing the reptilian thread and I needed an avatar and I couldn't get the picture function to work, and I saw another option for make an avatar - so that's how the avatar got there.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Are bad teeth proof if reptilians?

(Your avatar)

No. But change in teeth structure may suggest evidence.

I am suggesting it is possible.

So, the bad teeth in your avatar(which is what that is), is not related to your reptilian theory?

Of course it is. There are gobs of videos out there starring Greer as a reptilian. It helps their case that he looks creepy to begin with and has a rather interesting repertoire of facial tics.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: eraTera

I don't take medication for schizophrenia.

Why not?

Because it definitely appears to be not schizophrenia to me. The voice appears external. They can produce physical sensations on my body. Like if you could feel someone touching you.

You may think so, but reptilian aliens really are very small and hide in your ears and up your nose and loose folds of skin.

At times, they transform onto insectoids, other times they transform into Newsreportiods.

I had one cornered that had transformed into a coffee table and refused to change.

I argued with it for days until the 'little doctors' (and fat nurse) took me away.

Its like that game on y8.com. I don't know if you ever played it. But you can turn into any household object and hide from enemy.

I wouldn't tell anyone in the real world about this -- so that little doctors and fat nurses don't take me away.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Great thread OP!

When was younger I was visited by reptilians and they told me that they were among us..... that they walked among us and ruled over us, they even claimed that they created us. It got weird because I had many hallucinations about them or what I thought were hallucinations, but it turned out to be real.

They even took me to their home planet and showed me where they were originally from. They took me to this dark room and they showed me what appeared to be a clone of me, they told me that when I turned 35 they were going to replace me with this clone and I was going to do great things...

I've yet to be replaced because I haven't turned 35 yet and it kind of scares me because I really think that reptilians are real and they really are going to replace me with a clone

I've got a strange story too. I hear something that appears to be telepathy. Alien voices. I don't take medication for schizophrenia. So basically, I got aliens talking to me all the time. The conversations are about upcoming Armageddon.

Well it is pretty bad now. If you want to hear something new you can check out this thread I made.

Yeah...that's the same old Armageddon alright. Either they're giving you bad intel or they're due for a major galactic update. You'll find lots of threads like yours on ATS about those topics, in the search function.

Assuming you'd actually believe me "Either they're giving you bad intel". I wouldn't believe me if I was in your position.

What position would that be exactly? And if you wouldn't believe you, then why post it for others? Do you actually believe you?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Why not?

Because it definitely appears to be not schizophrenia to me. The voice appears external. They can produce physical sensations on my body. Like if you could feel someone touching you.

You may think so, but reptilian aliens really are very small and hide in your ears and up your nose and loose folds of skin.

At times, they transform onto insectoids, other times they transform into Newsreportiods.

I had one cornered that had transformed into a coffee table and refused to change.

I argued with it for days until the 'little doctors' (and fat nurse) took me away.

Its like that game on y8.com. I don't know if you ever played it. But you can turn into any household object and hide from enemy.

I wouldn't tell anyone in the real world about this -- so that little doctors and fat nurses don't take me away.

I can disclose this because the aliens are from Mexico. The star system, not the country.

Every time they have attempted first contact, they end up being deported by the authorities.

That is why they must now rely on deception. So we can have 'disclosure', but we'd never know it. They are telling us openly but in secret.

Shhh, you must tell everyone!

edit on 17/12/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Great thread OP!

What position would that be exactly? And if you wouldn't believe you, then why post it for others? Do you actually believe you?

I posted it to that guy with a real strange story about being abducted by reptelians. I was relating to him. I believe me, but if I was not me, then I wouldn't believe me. If I take an external look at my position, there is an extreme lack of evidence. Anyone can claim they have telepathy and talk to aliens.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The part i quoted.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Why not?

I can disclose this because the aliens are from Mexico. The star system, not the country.

Every time they have attempted first contact, they end up being deported by the authorities.

That is why they must now rely on deception. So we can have 'disclosure', but we'd never know it. They are telling us openly but in secret.

From Sombrero Constellation?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Why not?

Si, (which means neither 'yes' or 'no' in alien but in fact refers to the third quantum state).

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Juzt like alien encounters, its 2017 and videos are still being shot on 100 year old equipment.

Now i believe in alien life, reptilians not so much so. But in BOTH cases, there is never a video....of high quality, high definition revording....

Just for once i want to see high quality footage, that passes the fake video test then ill think differently.

Science proves alien life, it has yet to prove to ne reptilian-humans are among us

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Why not?

Si, (which means neither 'yes' or 'no' in alien but in fact refers to the third quantum state).

possibilities

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Juzt like alien encounters, its 2017 and videos are still being shot on 100 year old equipment.

Now i believe in alien life, reptilians not so much so. But in BOTH cases, there is never a video....of high quality, high definition revording....

Just for once i want to see high quality footage, that passes the fake video test then ill think differently.

Science proves alien life, it has yet to prove to ne reptilian-humans are among us

Science suggests the universe is so vast and has so many possibilities, there is likelihood of other life. I think someone created an equation for this.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Why not?

possibilities

But only in this universe where the many worlds interpretation is possible. In the vast majority of alternate universes, such is not the case and therefore this alternate universe (to them) is impossible and therefore must be 'conformed'.

The one underlying truth of all physics is that 'everything is disconnected'. "Appearance of causual linkage is merely a stubbornly persistent delusion" according to the infamous Nuclear Mage, Elbert Ainstein.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Why not?

possibilities

But only in this universe where the many worlds interpretation is possible. In the vast majority of alternate universes, such is not the case and therefore this alternate universe (to them) is impossible and therefore must be 'conformed'.

The one underlying truth of all physics is that 'everything is disconnected'. "Appearance of causual linkage is merely a stubbornly persistent delusion" according to the infamous Nuclear Mage, Elbert Ainstein.

An alternate universe ruled by thought police may believe that a many worlds theory is impossible.

'everything is disconnected' - Einstein

Maybe some underlying fabric could connect everything. Like quantum foam. Maybe not.

www.realclearscience.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The Naga may be a start.

Naga, (Sanskrit: “serpent”) in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, a member of a class of mythical semidivine beings, half human and half cobra. They are a strong, handsome species who can assume either wholly human or wholly serpentine form and are potentially dangerous but often beneficial to humans. They live in an underground kingdom called Naga-loka, or Patala-loka, which is filled with resplendent palaces, beautifully ornamented with precious gems. The creator deity Brahma relegated the nagas to the nether regions when they became too populous on earth and commanded them to bite only the truly evil or those destined to die prematurely. They are also associated with waters—rivers, lakes, seas, and wells—and are guardians of treasure.

www.britannica.com...

May be a start with understanding potential terrestrial Reptoids.

Those reptilian who may reside beyond this dimension in the ethereal primarily or in space but can make contact here may be comparable to the benevolent & malevolent Archons.

An archon, in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament. They give their name to the sect called Archontics. They were thus called from the Greek word ἄρχοντες, "principalities", or "rulers", by reason that they held the world to have been created and ruled by malevolent Archons. The term was taken from the ancient Greek position of office "archon".

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Gnosticism)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I once read something from Branton, that Reptillians had harnessed the ability to scoop or suck out the "soul", leaving an empty biological matrix, ready to be repurposed with another entity.

Also, some of the higher caste of Reptillians bath regurlarly in Human blood in a gluttonous frenzy.

Apparently, they don't like Humans much as we have shown a capacity to not only be cold bloodied murderers, but compassionate beings as well. Excellent fighters and adaptable skill sets, we pose an existential risk to them.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Reply to: Ophiuchus 13

"They are beneficial to humans." That sounds interesting. Reminds me of this picture.

www.historicmysteries.com...

edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I once read something from Branton, that Reptillians had harnessed the ability to scoop or suck out the "soul", leaving an empty biological matrix, ready to be repurposed with another entity.

Also, some of the higher caste of Reptillians bath regurlarly in Human blood in a gluttonous frenzy.

Apparently, they don't like Humans much as we have shown a capacity to not only be cold bloodied murderers, but compassionate beings as well. Excellent fighters and adaptable skill sets, we pose an existential risk to them.

"The creator deity Brahma relegated the nagas to the nether regions when they became too populous on earth and commanded them to bite only the truly evil or those destined to die prematurely. " --- Ophiuchus 13

Maybe they bathe in the blood of the bad one's.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

So what do reptilians want?

Not the same thing we do, is my guess.

If reptilians have a righteous purpose, then I think they may want humans to be free of emotions. That tv show V in late 2000's discusses the topic of reptilians and emotions.

I don't believe reptilians are real. And if they were, they wouldn't be able to suppress human emotions. They'd most likely just eat us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join