It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about Reptilians ?????

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eraTera

also why does steve neck look like that?
its creeping me out

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

exactly like in most cases of motion blur?

Motion blur can cause odd things, but "neo running pic" seems more than just motion blur. Especially when looking at the contrast between big and small picture.

Fingers are unusally elongated here.

edit on 19-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

also why does steve neck look like that?
its creeping me out

Well one explanation is the one this thread is about.

The other explanation is that you shouldn't smoke.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eraTera

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: wmd_2008

all compression artifacts

this is negating possibilities.

When you havd the answer you don't need possibilities

You've only claimed to have an answer. There exist possibilities.

Really this as I stated earlier only happens on video the people looking at your claimed reptilians don't see it so what does that tell you or are you going to act dumb for the sake of it

he's not acting, unless he's trolling.

He's not trolling, unless he's running.

provide timestamp from original bluray release, with screenshot from bluray, not from some youtube clip made by wannabe-believer.

shotonwhat.com...

24fps is the frame rate of the source material. as you can see under "distributed frame rate", the frame rate of the available copies may vary, depending on the region of dvd/bluray release i presume. that's a first source of ADDITIONAL motion blur (on top of the motion blur in the source material) - one you cannot avoid, unless your release happens to run at exactly 24fps. second one is youtube itself - while it supports 24fps, clips i saw featuring "Neo doing reptilian shapeshifting" all happen to run at 30fps (right click -> stats for nerds, you can see the frame rate there) - you have obviously no idea how much of a difference it makes during motion-heavy scenes.

seriously, is this what you're considering to be a "proof"? :

because it's so retarded it's not even funny.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Really this as I stated earlier only happens on video the people looking at your claimed reptilians don't see it so what does that tell you or are you going to act dumb for the sake of it

provide timestamp from original bluray release, with screenshot from bluray, not from some youtube clip made by wannabe-believer.

shotonwhat.com...

24fps is the frame rate of the source material. as you can see under "distributed frame rate", the frame rate of the available copies may vary, depending on the region of dvd/bluray release i presume. that's a first source of ADDITIONAL motion blur (on top of the motion blur in the source material) - one you cannot avoid, unless your release happens to run at exactly 24fps. second one is youtube itself - while it supports 24fps, clips i saw featuring "Neo doing reptilian shapeshifting" all happen to run at 30fps (right click -> stats for nerds, you can see the frame rate there) - you have obviously no idea how much of a difference it makes during motion-heavy scenes.

This is from the actual movie. The movie is available widely enough that anyone can look into it if they question the authenticity of the picture.

(The video you pointed you is not the source of the picture you listed.)

So - 24 frame rate this + 30 frame rate that. Great argument. Now that you've made this argument -- somehow the fingers are no longer elongated.

I'm talking about clearly visible elongated fingers.

Saying an argument is retarded -- makes your argument less plausible.

No need to get so emotional.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

shotonwhat.com...

Someone is getting angry !!!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

This is from the actual movie. The movie is available widely enough that anyone can look into it if they question the authenticity of the picture.

why don't YOU check the actual movie, instead of posting crappy low resolution screenshots from youtube clips made by some idiots?

so what? care to provide your "source", or is it even worse?

So - 24 frame rate this + 30 frame rate that. Great argument. Now that you've made this argument -- somehow the fingers are no longer elongated.

stop with this BS and go educate yourself. here's an example of how wrong things can go after a frame rate conversion:

community.avid.com...

you're talking about motion blur artifacts, you're just too stubborn/blind/dumb to realize it. or you're just trolling - after all, you've admitted earlier in this thread to hear alien voices, so i would say that's the most rational explanation.

that video IS retarded. so is the person responsible for it, so are the people commenting below it, acting like it's some "ultimate proof". it's only a proof of people's ignorance.

and so are your posts, of yours.
edit on 19/12/2017 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

why don't YOU check the actual movie, instead of posting crappy low resolution screenshots from youtube clips made by some idiots?

I've seen the movie plenty of times. It doesn't seem I posted crappy resolution.

so what? care to provide your "source", or is it even worse?

I listed the source in the previous posts. If you're going to make me go and watch the movie again, you can cycle through the thread yourself.

stop with this BS and go educate yourself. here's an example of how wrong things can go after a frame rate conversion:

community.avid.com...

This is much different than the neo picture. You can clearly see shape shifting in that picture.

you're talking about motion blur artifacts, you're just too stubborn/blind/dumb to realize it. or you're just trolling - after all, you've admitted earlier in this thread to hearing alien voices, so i would say that's the most rational explanation.

I think people who resort to name calling "retarded" are themselves stubborn/blind/dumb.

that video IS retarded. so is the person responsible for it, so are the people commenting below it, acting like it's some "ultimate proof". it's only a proof of people's ignorance.

and so are your posts, of yours.

The video is not retarded -- saying an argument is retarded simply does not work.

Maybe you've yourself turned retarded by using the word retarded so many times.

How about a hand for this thread?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
double post

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I've seen the movie plenty of times.

so what? i'm telling you to post a screenshot from ACTUAL MOVIE, from bluray, not some crappy low resolution screenshot from youtube video which introduced artifacts of its own.

It doesn't seem I posted crappy resolution.

yes, you did.

I listed the source in the previous posts. If you're going to make me go and watch the movie again, you can cycle through the thread yourself.

i didn't notice any video source for that particular screenshot, so you can as well just post it again, because i won't cycle through more than 10 pages of BS, half of which are your double/tripple posts, because you just can't stop yourself from spamming to make the posts bringing some info to the thread at hand disappear from the most current page.

This is much different than the neo picture. You can clearly see shape shifting in that picture.

no, it's the same motion blur. he's dressed in black, the video quality is obviously low, so you can't even see the details of his clothes - and that causes the motion blurred fingers to look more real than they are.

I think people who resort to name calling "retarded" are themselves stubborn/blind/dumb.

so calling retarded people retarded is being stubborn/blind/dumb? what else? calling a human finger, a human finger, instead of reptilian, is being stubborn/blind/dumb as well?

take a look at your post count, then at your star count, at flag count for your threads, then get a clue. is the pretty obvious majority of ATS stubborn/blind/dumb, or are you?

The video is not retarded -- saying an argument is retarded simply does not work.

Maybe you've turned retarded by using the word retarded so many times.

trolling on ATS simply does not work. if you've expected people here to just take your BS for granted - wrong site.

how about no? even lower resolution, even more blur, how low can you go? screw it, forget i've asked. noone wants to know.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I've seen the movie plenty of times.

so what? i'm telling you to post a screenshot from ACTUAL MOVIE, from bluray, not some crappy low resolution screenshot from youtube video which introduced artifacts of its own.

You get the general idea from the screen shot posted. I don't think I'd go do this over again, based on your inconclusive theory.

It doesn't seem I posted crappy resolution.

yes, you did.

Looks fine to me.

i didn't notice any video source for that particular screenshot, so you can as well just post it again, because i won't cycle through more than 10 pages of BS, half of which are your double/tripple posts, because you just can't stop yourself from spamming to make the posts bringing some info to the thread at hand disappear from the most current page..

You're making me watch the whole movie again, you can go and find the source I listed.

no, it's the same motion blur. he's dressed in black, the video quality is obviously low, so you can't even see the details of his clothes - and that causes the motion blurred fingers to look more real than they are.

Dressed in black, dressed in white - who cares. The fingers are clearly elongated.

so calling retarded people retarded is being stubborn/blind/dumb? what else? calling a human finger, a human finger, instead of reptilian, is being stubborn/blind/dumb as well?

take a look at your post count, then at your star count, at flag count for your threads, then get a clue. is the pretty obvious majority of ATS stubborn/blind/dumb, or are you?

You're making an assumption that something or someone is retarded. Making assumptions like these suggest something about the low qualities of your mental state.

Star count? This is not a popularity contest.

Maybe you've turned retarded by using the word retarded so many times.

trolling on ATS simply does not work. if you've expected people here to just take your BS for granted - wrong site.

I think you've started trolling here. You've been posting antagonizing comments.

how about no? even lower resolution, even more blur, how low can you go? screw it, forget i've asked. noone wants to know.

Well if you don't like that hand there are many more hands. But these hands are clearly reptilian.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

my fingers are kinda stubby, but from certain angles they look long and slender
could we be seeing the same thing here?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

eh i go with the second one

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

nice strawman you got there

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

every human have those veins unless...
you arent human..... *scare chord*

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

dude the strawmans are getting bigger and bigger
i can do the exactly same thing with my hands, and i dont have enough money to be an reptilian
why dont we go back to that video in the op where the womans neck is unusually long? that one geniunely creeped me out

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

i can do the exactly same thing with my hands, and i dont have enough money to be an reptilian
why dont we go back to that video in the op where the womans neck is unusually long? that one geniunely creeped me out

If you're looking "up" at your fingers then they may appear elongated -- but the picture of neo is looking in a more downward motion on his fingers.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

every human have those veins unless...
you arent human..... *scare chord*

I don't think they have THOSE kinds of veins.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

hey jedi completely off topic but could you change your avatar? its hard to take seriously someone that has anime in their avatar
maybe change it to something more related to ats, like some of these pictures: www.noufors.com...
no offense just an suggestion
edit on 19-12-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join