It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tying the conspiracy together: "The Russia Investigation Circus Is Over. Will There Be A Parade?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What a sad freaking state of affairs in America.

Just embarrassing!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: JBurns

I hope that isn't the only defense you can come up with for the factual evidence I've presented.

Your only "evidence" is partisan conjecture.

Your premise is that the investigation "circus" is over, based on an opinion piece.

I showed that it isn't over, but still ongoing, and that indictments and guilty pleas have already happened.

The rest is an attempt at discreditation and attempting to undermine a lawful investigation.

Remember when Comey wouldn't publically say Trump wasn't under investigation or whatever?

I think they are using this tactic again.

It's over but they won't say it, IMO.

The Spice must flow! aka, paychecks

edit on 12 17 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 17 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

What gets me is that when Mueller is mentioned, everyone starts touting his resume' like it means something special, incorruptible and straight as an arrow repub.

"let the investigation play out!" BS! Let's see what he's got so far. What is he waiting for?

That don't mean # to me or to his task at hand. He can still be a filthy never Trumper.

His team and lack of transparency is what I'm looking at. His dealing with the agents caught, moved instead of being fired.

The whole investigation was built on a lie and they all know that, but persist.

Sorry if I got off topic.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Another example how inept the liberals are,alway's wasting millions of tax dollars,then whine about not having funding on their freak programs,that they can create jobs for friends and family,a very disgusting bunch,never worked for a living,subsist on federal handouts,no sense of direction,inability to distinguis fact from fiction

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

There won't be any new SC and trump will not fire Mueller unless he really is as his secretary of state said... a F.M. ...
He also doesn't want to pardon anyone because that won't help him. The people he might pardon then lose the right of claiming the fifth ammendment. Meaning they HAVE TO ANSWER every question Mueller asks because nothing they say can incriminate them if they have already been pardoned. It also doesn't remove any of the information Mueller has already gotten from Flynn. Plus Flynn faces worse charges in N.Y. then he does with the feds at the moment.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

It says the investigation is over.

It's not.
Everyone has an opinion. Opinions are not evidence.
If there was nothing there why is everyone in the trump circle lying over and over again?
How do you explain secret meetings and back channel communications and Boris and Natasha hiding in every closet in the whitehouse?
Mueller is not done and his goal is to prosecute....as many of them as he possibly can.
And no one is immune.
Why do you think trump is so agitated and worried? He knows what's in his closet.
edit on 12182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Hmm after seeing it was an op ed why would I continue? Of course I " missed" the content I " chose" not to read. LOL. great deductive reasoning there.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Which was half a page past the post I was answering so umm yeah. I saw it AFTER I posted my post. Guess ya got me huh? Ha ha ha.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Agreed as well. Although I personally dislike the typical results of communism (a dictator oppressing people)

Whats in a label? They have cities, banks, sidewalks, public transportation, busses, subways, schools, mail delivery police and fire, just like us.

As far as 'oppressing peoples', the uS does that to whole nations, waging aggressive war in foreign lands. At home we have the highest incarceration numbers on the planet, the highest police murder rate, the most oppressive police when it comes to demonstrations and protest, just like everywhere else (see "Occupy" beat down).
edit on 18-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

(post by JanAmosComenius removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Brian Stelter from CNN.
He thinks your OP is "dangerous Propaganda".

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It's weird that conservatives have to continually convince themselves of a lie when it is beyond obvious that this investigation is still ongoing and keeps getting bigger and bigger. Reminds me of that saying from It's a Wonderful Life, "Every time a Conservative says the Russia investigation is over, it gets bigger."
edit on 18-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This entire fiasco illustrates clearly how consumed by political theater the American people are, and how manipulated the public perception is by the mainstream media. In a perverse way, it is comical. The Russians had little to nothing to do with the election outcome, but the media and government create the opposite impression.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's weird that conservatives have to continually convince themselves of a lie when it is beyond obvious that this investigation is still ongoing and keeps getting bigger and bigger. Reminds me of that saying from It's a Wonderful Life, "Every time a Conservative says the Russia investigation is over, it gets bigger."

Yes, it is getting bigger and bigger because Russia decides not only US elections but also Brexit polls and anti immigrant sentiments in Europe. Ruskies basically got us year or two ago. Our governments, bunch of secret, more secret and super secret services with powers unknown even to presidents and kings are helplessly watching growth of FSB mycelium in fabric of western societies. Armies of democratic watchdogs, our brave incorporated journalists, are as clueless as best analysts in NSA.

And public is hungry: We want data, we want names and times. We want to believe but what we got? Big nothing burger.
edit on 18-12-2017 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

Disclaimer: I'm not conservative, I'm anarchist and probably far more left then any redneck could ever imagine in worst nightmare.
edit on 18-12-2017 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Which was half a page past the post I was answering so umm yeah. I saw it AFTER I posted my post. Guess ya got me huh? Ha ha ha.

No. I didn't mean to say that 'I got you.'
Just that it might be helpful for you tp either read the entirety of a thread or at least catch up from where you had previously left off.... before you start shooting off your own ' I got you ' posts that are not applicable.

You are welcome.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Well you need patience. The investigation isn't over and it is poor form to show your hand while you are still building your play. That is investigation 101. Do you play poker with your hand displayed for all to see? The simple fact is that the public isn't entitled to all the facts yet because they are still being investigated. So the lack of facts isn't evidence of absence.

But even then, new information does get dripped fed to us periodically and along with revelations like indictments they confirm unequivocally that there is SOMETHING to this case. Yes, it still needs to be revealed if Trump is at the center of it all, but that doesn't mean it is a "nothing burger" either. That is a lie at this point based on the simple fact that there are already people who will be going to jail as a result of this investigation.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

For sure Russia is meddling with foreign elections. Every strong player do it (USA for example do it sometime as military coup) and part of its strength is to handle such meddling from others with some dignity. Instead such mundane fact became part of farcical civil war. Why farcical? Both sides are terribly dirty and all the "debate" is about who's dirt stinks more.

in mean time US drones terrorize the World ...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I agree that it is sad that we have to pause from fixing international issues or curtailing military endeavors abroad to fix internal issues, but the fact is that the internal issues exist and need to be resolved. If not, it's only going to make our international issues tainted and less trustworthy than they already are.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Or every time you open a closet in the whitehouse a Russian pops out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join