It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the practice of falun gong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
hi i am here to discuss the paranormal powers gained in the practiceof falun gong. you how aliens control you telepathicly and has a greater advantage over us in abductions and could control us? i know how to get that advantage back and kick their skinny frail a**es. and abducted them......the practice of falun gong my dad practices it and ive seen the effects of it and we could walk trough walls cloak ourselves carry people telepathickly have phycic abilities and many more with just this simple practice
and we'll be safe from aliens and ghost

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am interested in how you would do those things... Please explain a little more in detail... How do you prepare yourself for such feats? Just curious...

Icelandia

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
well the practice was oringinated in tibet thousands of years ago.probaly the dropas brought it here.there is this guy who is the master when you see him he gives you powers my dad said when he saw him and shook his hand it felt like a solid mass of warm air and you could feel his powers if you attend his classes.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
. . . and we'll be safe from aliens and ghost

I hate to be the one to bring logic into this, but we are safe from them already.

I personally have a hard time believing that a person who can't seem to grasp the English language has harnessed the powers of invisibility and phasing.

I think I can speak for quite a few of us here in saying you'll have to really go some to convince us on this one.

top topics

join