It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Presidency on its 324th day overview

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That was the point in my post. If Clinton is so guilty then why didn't the Republicans get a special prosecutor to get her indicted. Either there is absolutely no evidence, or the Republicans are too stupid to figure out how to get a special prosecutor to investigate (which may be the case because they hate government so much they have not idea how to get it to function in their favor), or they are complicit.

Look, I love you right wingers. I really do. But if Hillary is so guilty where's the beef? Either put up or shut up!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
yeah its not looking good is it.....

I mean sure the stock markets are up and unemployment is down however I don't think that a President who is only in office for a year can take all of the credit for that.

He just been one joke after another all year, every week there is a new scandal.

How the right can sit back and say its all fine is astounding.

Even if you are Trumps biggest fan you can't honestly say that he is doing an amazing job.

It started as soon as he was elected.

Obama had 8 yrs. 10 tril more in the hole in that time. 1.5% GDP growth, worst ever.

If giving eco credit to anyone other than Trump, it would have to be Bush. Seems like obama was just keeping the egg warm.

Good thing isis was JV instead of Varsity or they would still have a caliphate.

Obamacare is still around coz everyone loves it. Like McPain.

Wall? Just wait a min or 2.

Couldn't have done it without all the dem support.

Oh wait!

edit on 12 18 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Between everything I've seen or read about Trump, most of it was expected. The most surprising thing I've learned is that he spends $22 on a lunch at McDonalds. I spend $2-3 on a meal there on the cheap end, buying stuff off the dollar menu and ordering a water, with a mid-range meal around $6.50 involving getting a meal number, and a high-end meal around $11, which probably involves chicken strips.

"Trump's appetite seems to know no bounds when it comes to McDonald's," the authors write in an excerpt of the book pre-published in The Washington Post. A typical dinner order consisted of "two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish and a chocolate malted [shake]." According to the McDonald's mobile-ordering app, those menu items add up to an estimated $22.15, depending on the size of the shake.

CNBC

Now, I'm not saying this makes him a bad person, or that it makes his policies bad, or that it is the worst thing about his presidency - it just amazes me that he eats so much for lunch. It also makes me hungry for McDonald's.
edit on 18amMon, 18 Dec 2017 06:25:09 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Yea because trump who hasn’t passed a single thing has ANYTHING to do with the stock market...

Your right about one thing and that’s that the only thing trump has done is triggered people like the troll he is...

When being a troll became something to brag about I have no idea..

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
324 straight days of WINNING!!!

Repeal of net neutrality, healthcare is going to stay though, IS still around, Hillary isn't in prison, the wall hasn't been built, so much winning!

#alternativefacts

Think you misspelled whining.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

appologies - you will have to explain EXACTLY why a :

324th day overview

is important ?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Please... trump has t passed ANYTHING that effects either the stockmarket nor unemployment..

It’s funny how before trump everyone seemed to remember a president’s actions don’t actually take effect until ATLEAST his second term.. usually after he has left office.

Any current economic change is because of Obama’s policies good or bad..

Trumps policies won’t be felt for years..

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

When did something have to be important to warrant a post on a cheesy conspiracy site ?!!!

Lmao

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Maybe you can explain what I'm missing.

The mental capacity to accept the election of a President.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I'll just take my cue from the Conservatives.....You reap what you sow! Galatians 6:7

edit on 18-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I'll just take my cue from the Conservatives.....You reap what you sow! Galatians 6:7

Not me. I was actually relieved when Obama won. It was during his Presidency that I became very unsatisfied with his leadership. He couldn't lead.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

" Please... trump has t passed ANYTHING that effects either the stockmarket nor unemployment.. "

Well , He Just Did .

www.newsmax.com...

Unhappy Now ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join