It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Presidency on its 324th day overview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Based on all their chest pounding I really thought Hillary would be in prison right now.

Give it time. There may be many more than just Hillary. Treason seems to be en vogue with the Progs.
The Russia Investigation Circus is Over
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ya reply to: amfirst1 You must be to young to realise how long it takes for a parties policy to have any effect on the economy. In most cases, at least in my 40 plus years of voting, it takes at least two years. So the economic boost and low unemployment must be due to the previous administrations actions. If the economy continues to hold,or hopefully improve during Trumps reign, I will be amazed. If you haven't noticed Yet, its all about him.He dosent give one dam bit about us.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Ya reply to: amfirst1 You must be to young to realise how long it takes for a parties policy to have any effect on the economy. In most cases, at least in my 40 plus years of voting, it takes at least two years. So the economic boost and low unemployment must be due to the previous administrations actions. If the economy continues to hold,or hopefully improve during Trumps reign, I will be amazed. If you haven't noticed Yet, its all about him.He dosent give one dam bit about us.

What actions were those?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
yeah its not looking good is it.....

I mean sure the stock markets are up and unemployment is down however I don't think that a President who is only in office for a year can take all of the credit for that.

He just been one joke after another all year, every week there is a new scandal.

How the right can sit back and say its all fine is astounding.

Even if you are Trumps biggest fan you can't honestly say that he is doing an amazing job.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

No one promised to lock Clinton up. What a lie.

The only thing he offered was to instruct his AG to appoint a special counsel to investigate it.

“I will ask, to appoint a special prosecutor. We have to investigate Hillary Clinton, and we have to investigate the investigation.”

Oh what’s this?

DOJ will consider new special counsel on Clinton Foundation
edit on 17-12-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

every week there is a new scandal.

That ends up blowing up in the liberal media face and ends up exposing everyone else but Trump.
😆

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

That ends up blowing up in the liberal media face and ends up exposing everyone else but Trump.
😆

Honestly dude, I know this is hard for you to believe, but Lord Trump (blessed be his immaculate name) is not a god, he is actually infallible and just like the rest of us mortals (yes he will die one day) he has made a few mistakes in his time.

I just find it funny sometimes reading posts from guys and galls like you where it comes off like you actually believe Trump can do no wrong and has never done anything wrong.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Stock market are at an all-time high and unemployment at an all time low.

The republican tax bill hasn't passed yet so we are still operating under the same tax codes that the obama admin was under.
How does that have anything to do with trump?

a la Paris Redistribution Agreement

The earliest possible date for the US to truly withdraw is November 4, 2020. One day after the next presidential election.
So unless trump or a republican gets elected in 2020 then we wont leave it. Unless you think a dem potus will leave it?

Soros panicking and dumping 18 billion dollars into his Open Society world government agenda lobbyist fund that will be a wasted

How and why would it be wasted?
edit on 17-12-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That article you posted says this.

to examine whether "any matters not currently under investigation should be opened, whether any matters currently under investigation require further resources, or whether any merit the appointment of a special counsel."

Consider is the important word here.
The thing is we already know what jeff thinks about this. Skip this video to 13:12 to see jeff respond to this part of the article you posted.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You really need to be at least a bit informed on a topic before you post a thread on it.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Those things are just continuing a trend. He didn't get the stock market to where it is or create one job. Presidents don't do either of those things. Nice try though.
Repeal and replace Obama care. Ummm nope.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

What an accomplishment. Where do they hang that citation? The boys room wall?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Now if only wages would start rising.

Fear not. Big corporations aren't going to give those tax break profits to their shareholders. They're going to give them to their employees just like they never did.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

He has a point. That does seem to be trumps prime directive. Make people miserable.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He holds the record for the most lies ever told by a sitting president. There's that.
Averages five a day I believe. That is a record.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: thesaneone

😆

Honestly dude, I know this is hard for you to believe, but Lord Trump (blessed be his immaculate name) is not a god, he is actually infallible and just like the rest of us mortals (yes he will die one day) he has made a few mistakes in his time.

I just find it funny sometimes reading posts from guys and galls like you where it comes off like you actually believe Trump can do no wrong and has never done anything wrong.

I'm only pointing out fact my friend.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Quality vs Quantity

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

My Personal Presidential Report Card so Far ...........
A - Keeping his Promises
A+ - For his Persistence
B+ - For his Fearless Face Down with his No. 1 Adversary the MSM
C+ - For his Choices to Fill his Administration .

Overall Grade - B+

Comparison - I Had GWB at F- , and Obamanaion at D- . All in All I am Happy as # Politically Right Now ..........LOL
edit on 17-12-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

324th day into the Trump Presidency and you are still crying. lol.

Worth it. Well at least it is almost winter, and you can fit in with the other snowflakes.

I am more astonished than crying. I was just conveying facts. I'm not sure what they mean. I guess America is great again. Maybe you can explain what I'm missing.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join