It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals, Media Freak Over Fox News Chyron in Kellyanne Conway Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Big FoxNews story has Democrats and Progressive Left Wingers and anti-Trump factions flipping out !!

The story has Kellyanne Conway laying it out on the line for nervous digesters.

As the Swamp drains, the Swampers drown.

Massive TwitterStorm brewing !!

‘A Coup in America?’ Liberals, Media Freak Over Fox News Chyron in Kellyanne Conway Interview About Mueller Investigation

Liberals and the media are freaking out after the Fox News Channel ran a chyron posing the question “A Coup in America?” during an interview with Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to the President, during Saturday night’s Watters’ World. The segment with Conway was about revelations of anti-Trump bias in the investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in to President Donald Trump and alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to win the 2016 presidential election.

Fox triggered liberals by tweeting a screen grab of Conway’s appearance on Watters World with the offending chyron and this message, “.@KellyannePolls: “The fix was in against @realDonaldTrump from the beginning, and they were pro-Hillary… They can’t possibly be seen as objective or transparent or even-handed or fair.” @WattersWorld”

Fox News

@FoxNews

.@KellyannePolls: "The fix was in against @realDonaldTrump from the beginning, and they were pro-Hillary... They can't possibly be seen as objective or transparent or even-handed or fair." @WattersWorld

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Some of us have been saying that for the better part of a year now.

*shrugs*

Yeah, the leftists want to stage a coup d'état.

This is news now?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Could you show us some examples of people freaking out over this? Or is it simply a sensationalized headline to grab clicks? Sounds that way to me.

I wouldn't expect anything less than sensationalism from the master of it here on ATS.

ETA: I bit the bullet and actually clicked your link and saw the Tweets. They're hardly "freaking out" over it, it sounds to me like they're simply giving their differing opinion on what was said. Is this really what it has come to, people who disagree with something are automatically "freaking out" over it? Lol. Sensationalized crap. Thanks for helping to bring the tabloid mentality to ATS xue.
edit on 12/17/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sometimes I think to myself that these articles you link to are written by yourself...

Especially with the more obscure websites you select.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

For an "3NL1GHT3N3D1" (cool name, bro, you work hard to come up with something so righteously cool?), you sure sound to me like you really just don't like the substance of what was being said....

So instead, you go for the low hanging fruit and claim things weren't real and are overhyped and blame a regular contributor for turning ATS into a tabloid.

If you thought so little of it.... and you're SOOOOO enlightened....why didn't you turn your lofty attentions to something more worthwhile.... Say.... NPR?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Please, come up with a different argument other than nitpicking my name. I've heard that a thousand times and only goes to show that you simply don't like my opinion and resort to personal insults. It doesn't bother me my friend, please come up with a better comeback than that, thanks.

By the way, I love the irony of you saying I'm going for the "low hanging fruit" because I don't like what is said yet you in turn go for the low hanging fruit (my name lol) because you don't like what I said. That's really lame of you.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It's called arrogance on your part.

And no, there is no better argument to pick, as it is the one you named yourself with and wear on your sleeve.

So...... have a nice day?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

At least we're on the same page as to the smelly low hanging fruit in the room!!!!!

You just didn't like getting called out on it.... Sorry, not sorry

edit on 17-12-2017 by FHomerK because: * Needed to be said, 'nuff said?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As the Swamp drains, the Swampers drown.

Can you tell me in what way has the Swamp started being drained ?
How does Kellyanne Conway defending her boss with a conspiracy theory differ from the norm ?
Is Fox the only real news channel now ?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Shouldn't you like someone who is arrogant? Or do you not support Trump?

I can't help that you went for the "low(est) hanging fruit" because you didn't like my opinion. Stop being such a hypocrite and start being more original please.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
A coup would be more like trying to shut down the Muller investigation.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Your attitude? Yeah, it is pretty smelly. Who's the arrogant one now?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Funny, too funny.

You think that because I don't like your opinion, I "must be a Trump supporter".....

WOW... ANOTHER RIPE AND SUCCULENT LOW HANGING FRUIT.... So erotic, so pendulous.... might as well be a Jennifer Lopez's hips.... I just wanna make love to that fruit

link   

Can we be bestest friends now?

link   

PWetty PWease?????

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I don't know, that's why i put it in the form of a question? Reading comprehension my friend. If you're not a Trump supporter then I will have the answer to my question.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wait so a Republican special counsel, who was appointed by a Republican deputy attorney general, for his record as the FBI chief (and hired by a Republican for that) and confirmed by a 98 to 0 Senate vote with a Republican majority is a partisan coup?

Damn. Objective facts really do have a liberal bias.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't know, that's why i put it in the form of a question? Reading comprehension my friend. If you're not a Trump supporter then I will have the answer to my question.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Could you show us some examples of people freaking out over this?

Please refer to and read any post in any ATS political forum thread by poster 3NL1GHT3N3D1 and you’ll find plenty of examples of people freaking out...
edit on 17-12-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Props on copy-n-pasting coup d'état but perhaps you should've scrolled down a bit and read the definition while you were at it.

"sudden defeat of a government through illegal force by a small group, often a military one."

In order for the Mueller investigation to result in the removal of Trump from office, they would have to build a substantial case for impeachment and hand it off to Congress. Articles of impeachment would need to be drafted for specific charges.

Then every Democrat and like 25 Republicans in the House would have to pass the articles of impeachment. After that, there would a formal trial. Upon completion of that trial, 2/3 of the Senate would need to vote to convict. Even if every Democrat in the Senate voted to remove Trump, it would take 18 Republicans to vote the same.

And then what Mike Pence becomes President? Outside of hysterical hyperbole from Fox News and the like, in what way is that remotely similar to an actual coup?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join