It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Psychics Called to Solve Global Warming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Me, me, me. As a matter of fact I AM a global climate psychic. Look at the cold weather I've bought for the Northern hemisphere and warm weather for the Southern. I of course did this free of charge, but now you mention it where do I send my bill for psychical work already done. At the moment the charge is $5000 a day and I've been doing it for the last 2 hundred years. That is I was doing it before I was reincarnated again. It must be true cos I've got a white coat.

With all due respect, Canada should be about 20 degrees Celsius colder. Try harder.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kiblah

Is this a joke thread?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kiblah

Green psychics can globally network climate change solution from the astral plane. I would like to see one world Sufi Muslim military unify the churches, then population high density social centers.

Those green psychics have not done a very good job in the middle east unless they are working on covering everything in sand, then they are extremely successful.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
CARBON CREDITS FOR SALE. That is the real story.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Green psychics can globally network climate change solution from the astral plane.

I highly doubt that.

When you die one day i think you will change your mind..(from the astral plane ofc)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I don't fly an astral plane. I fly a hang glider.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

And who is behind this,the Madame Cleo group? seems reality is a thing of the past

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit
Well that's where you're wrong see clever clogs, cos I had a call from a guy in Edmonton and he wanted it warm cos he was having a barbeque at the weekend. Sorry you can't please all of the people all of the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join