It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Psychics Called to Solve Global Warming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Taxes presents an open conspiracy to steal your money, involving you as an accessory to enabling the infrastructure behind the DEA and the Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act. Countering the conspiracy with an economy off taxes may significantly cut down on global warming emissions.

Ice cap cooling research may provide a method of stalling out mother nature long enough for human beings to solve global climate change. Pollution extraction research may provide a method of duplicating plant process extracting CO2 with machines.

One department of research scries for problems with climate that need solving. Another scries for solutions. A third scries for collateral damage to control for.

Green psychics can globally network climate change solution from the astral plane. I would like to see one world Sufi Muslim military unify the churches, then population high density social centers.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kiblah

Green psychics can globally network climate change solution from the astral plane.

I highly doubt that.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I told you ta go home, now GIT!!!

Yer about to fall off that stool of yours, boy!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

A one world sufi muslim military? erm how about a no.
But if the green psychics can help
sure why not.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Congrats, it is already done. Oh no NASA says the sun is DIMMING........

The sun is blank, NASA data shows it to be dimming
wattsupwiththat.com...

Today at Cape Canaveral, SpaceX launched a new sensor to the International Space Station named TSIS-1. Its mission: to measure the dimming of the sun’s irradiance. It will replace the aging SORCE spacecraft. NASA SDO reports that as the sunspot cycle plunges toward its 11-year minimum, NASA satellites are tracking a decline in total solar irradiance (TSI).

Across the entire electromagnetic spectrum, the sun’s output has dropped nearly 0.1% compared to the Solar Maximum of 2012-2014. This plot shows the TSI since 1978 as observed from nine previous satellites:

edit on 17-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yeah. TSI is declining and the planet is warming. Odd.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Back to global warming then? I thought we were talking climate change.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

We are. Global warming causes changes in climates. But the topic is global warming...and psychics.
edit on 12/17/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Me, me, me. As a matter of fact I AM a global climate psychic. Look at the cold weather I've bought for the Northern hemisphere and warm weather for the Southern. I of course did this free of charge, but now you mention it where do I send my bill for psychical work already done. At the moment the charge is $5000 a day and I've been doing it for the last 2 hundred years. That is I was doing it before I was reincarnated again. It must be true cos I've got a white coat.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Someone flagged this streaming pile of dung?

Wow.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What global warming? It was 38 degrees last week in Miami, Fl.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Studies show that some places will go colder some warmer but all together it is warming up.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Ah. So you are one of those who think that global warming means that it will never be cold anywhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There you go, I told you I could Psychically affect the weather. Believer you now owe me $5000, minimum charge with commision.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No, I'm one of those who thinks climate changes is a natural process, and that everyone needs to chill the hell out.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Me, me, me. As a matter of fact I AM a global climate psychic. Look at the cold weather I've bought for the Northern hemisphere and warm weather for the Southern. I of course did this free of charge, but now you mention it where do I send my bill for psychical work already done. At the moment the charge is $5000 a day and I've been doing it for the last 2 hundred years. That is I was doing it before I was reincarnated again. It must be true cos I've got a white coat.

What's even funnier than that is the government funded climate scientists who got caught fudging data haven't done anything that helps anything either, except making good salaries and possibly taking big bribes.
They may have been better off paying some psychics in the first place.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why not "green psychedelics" then everyone goes home happy?

I think perhaps this poster was here last weekend. Forget the name from then?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

My mistake. It seemed that you don't think the planet is getting warmer. Naturally or not.

What global warming? It was 38 degrees last week in Miami, Fl.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Do they come in any other color than green?

I like blue psychics. Green clashes with the sofa.

-dex

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Green psychics can globally network climate change solution from the astral plane. I would like to see one world Sufi Muslim military unify the churches, then population high density social centers.

Maybe they can tap into people's free will, and force them to recycle properly, and to cut back on rampant consumerism.
Apple has managed to read minds, the above was mostly from "predicted typing". Lol.

Pass on the religion. Can green (or blue?) psychics remove religion? It gets in the way of progress.

<<   2 >>

join