It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doc I gotta tell you about the future !!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I had hypnotic dream suggestions about Back to the Future and Captain America Civil War.

It seems that the movie Back to the Future predicted 9/11. I'm sure many of you have seen the conspiracy videos.

The movie had a reference to a terrorist attack, twin towers, and 9/11 symbols.

This video provides support. It describes how 9/11 clues in Back to the Future interconnect and predict 9/11:

www.youtube.com...

Do you believe 9/11 was something more than a terrorist attack?

9/11 was a massive event in human history. It drastically changed America. It was no ordinary terrorist attack. Something about 9/11 is hypnotizing.

Here is my prediction. What if 9/11 was only a WARNING? What if another movie is set predict the next big event like 9/11?

Which movie could that be? I think Captain America Civil War is the movie that predicts the next major catastrophe.

The title of the movie Captain America Civil War hints on the present racial/political tensions in America.

---

There are 9/11 clues in Captain America Civil War. It was directed by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo. Two Russo's like 2 twin towers.

There are Back to the Future clues in Captain America Civil War. The screenplay for Captain America Civil War was written by a guy named Stephen McFeely (and another guy). Take away the two e's -- in McFeely --- like take away -- 2 twin towers -- and you get McFly; the lead character in Back to the Future.

Finally, the principal photography for Captain America Civil War took place at pinewood studios. While Back to the Future references Pines Mall. Sound similar right?

Technical information about Captain America Civil War movie: en.wikipedia.org...:_Civil_War
--

Lastly, this odd clue may seem out of place:

Year 2032 is important because 2032 is 16 years after Captain America Civil War, like 9/11 which was 16 years after Back to the Future.

There was a prediction about year 2032. Asteroid TV135 was said to have 1 in 63,000 chance of hitting Earth. It won't hit Earth, but the name of the asteroid is puzzling. TV135 sounds like television. Like someone secretly named this asteroid TV to reference something in television, like Captain America Civil War, and to reference year 2032.

Year 2032 is the Armageddon everyone's been talking about.

edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: error

edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: eraTera

BttF is my all-time favorite movie series. I had never heard of the 9/11 prediction before today. Pretty neat and definitely thought-provoking.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

BttF is my all-time favorite movie series. I had never heard of the 9/11 prediction before today. Pretty neat and definitely thought-provoking.

There's also a scene in Back to the Future 3, where McFly wears two ties at the same time. The ties have a Japan logo on them.

Japan is notorious for kamikaze pilots.

Two ties represent = Twin Towers.
Japan symbol on ties represent = kamikaze type attack on Twin Towers.

backtothefuture.wikia.com... --- picture of the ties

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Why are you reposting a thread that was deleted?

As explained, TV135 is going to be 71 million miles away from Earth in 2032. Venus gets closer to us than that.

As explained, there is a system by which asteroids are designated.

edit on 12/17/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

BttF 3 is set in the Wild West...the scene you refer to is in the second picture.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

BttF 3 is set in the Wild West...the scene you refer to is in the second picture.

My mistake. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Why are you reposting a thread that was deleted?

Last thread I made was in violation of ATS policy, this one does not appear to be.

a reply to: eraTera As explained, TV135 is going to be 71 million miles away from Earth in 2032. Venus gets closer to us than that.
--

Why does this matter when the original post says "it won't hit Earth." Your reply is nonsense.

a reply to: eraTera As explained, there is a system by which asteroids are designated.

This could be thrown into doubt. For example, since it is possible for NASA to hide top secret information about aliens, then it is possible for a space organization (maybe in coordination with aliens) to designate name TV135 as a clue.

As explained, this theory about Hollywood movies is possible.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No no. 2032 I swhen the Breakaways leave earth for their new home out past the kulpier belt. Leaving the rest of us to si tback and get smacked by said Asteroid if we do not go with them or they stop it.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No no. 2032 I swhen the Breakaways leave earth for their new home out past the kulpier belt. Leaving the rest of us to si tback and get smacked by said Asteroid if we do not go with them or they stop it.

well maybe

it seems there are important human concerns -- racial tensions, political tensions, and over population (global warming) -- which call for something to happen.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eraTera

Yep, 2032 is when the disasters described happening at the seven trumpets/bowls of the Book of Revelation will start. 2032-2050 will be very harsh.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paul1214

Yep, 2032 is when the disasters described happening at the seven trumpets/bowls of the Book of Revelation will start. 2032-2050 will be very harsh.

I googled your post and found this website.

z3news.com...

Based on Christian belief, Christ was crucified in 32 AD and 2000 years later will be 2032. Odd coincidence here.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I had hypnotic dream suggestions about Back to the Future and Captain America Civil War.

Which movie could that be? I think Captain America Civil War is the movie that predicts the next major catastrophe.

The title of the movie Captain America Civil War hints on the present racial/political tensions in America.

---

The civil War movie was the play on comic book and how the government was making all super heroes revel who they were. This was not about racial/political tensions in America. While they changed some of the story to be more exciting for movie audiences it had no secret doom prediction.
edit on 18-12-2017 by OzManHero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzManHero

---

The civil War movie was the play on comic book and how the government was making all super heroes revel who they were. This was not about racial/political tensions in America. While they changed some of the story to be more exciting for movie audiences it had no secret doom prediction.

Sure this is what they may say. But you could say the same thing about Back to the Future. And it's full of 9/11 predictions. I believe Captain America Civil War is the next predictive movie, like Back to the Future.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Global warming(manmade) is a joke. And Pauls wrong. armageddon i smoved everytime a human says he knows when God is going to do it.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Global warming(manmade) is a joke. And Pauls wrong. armageddon i smoved everytime a human says he knows when God is going to do it.

"Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change..."It is extremely likely that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century."" -- wiki on global warming

Sure -- I've read many news articles where someone claims there's going to be an Armageddon. Not one of them was genuine. But the clues about 9/11 in back to the future suggest some other movie could predict another catastrophic event.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Vw logo changes on film. Also to note many including myself remember the original van was a tayota. Not a vw.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Vw logo changes on film. Also to note many including myself remember the original van was a tayota. Not a vw.

Someone else has made the same claim:

www.youtube.com...

"The Mandela effect - belief that one's memories vs. real world are different - due to change in timelines.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
We don't need to call 911 every time a prince of Israel rediscovers the flux capacitor.
Hopefully it will be an enlightening experience for them but there is that astral vortex.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
We don't need to call 911 every time a prince of Israel rediscovers the flux capacitor.
Hopefully it will be an enlightening experience for them but there is that astral vortex.

Rediscovering the flux capcitor in a new way may be sufficient to call 911 -- while the astral vortex leads somewhere beyond this idea.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It was that VW van in the movie .
as for the cut ? well For me I would need to download the original movie and look probly been edited

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join