It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia is paying trolls to propagandize American social media, what about ATS???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Wouldn’t it be a guarentee that Russia has trolls on ATS pushing pro-trump and anti-left conspiracies???

If I was a Russian troll with the intent of disrupting America I think I would be posting pro Marxist material.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wasn’t active until bush..

I’m 36 so was about 19 -20 when 911 happened. I bought in totally to the bush propaganda at first, then found my way to conspiracy land as everyone realized Iraq was a scam.

So Clinton I was alive for, but too young for politics.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

But your not Russia...

You didn’t have some vested intrest in trump winning and every other republican and democrat losing..

The FBI didn’t say the Russians were helping the gop win.. they said they were helping trump win against the gop in the primaries as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You caught me!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

But your not Russia...

You didn’t have some vested intrest in trump winning and every other republican and democrat losing..

The FBI didn’t say the Russians were helping the gop win.. they said they were helping trump win against the gop in the primaries as well.

All due respect, you're not Russia either. And I'm sure they have plenty of interest in pushing the bad ideas that are causing huge division, destroying western educational systems and ruining a generation.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I wasn’t active until bush..

I’m 36 so was about 19 -20 when 911 happened. I bought in totally to the bush propaganda at first, then found my way to conspiracy land as everyone realized Iraq was a scam.

So Clinton I was alive for, but too young for politics.

I wasn't politically aware during the Clinton years, but there was enough shady stuff that went on that you couldn't help but be aware of it.

That's how ripe for conspiracy fodder the Clintons were.

I was in college then and busy paying attention to everything but and I still was aware there were stories ...

And then you have to understand that they've never gone away out of public life. Everyone knew that they were building up to run her, so those old stories were always there, and so were the shady deals. Those have never stopped.
edit on 17-12-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

But your not Russia...

The FBI said with what direct proof?

We know that the DNC and the press actively helped Clinton win the primary over Bernie.

There is more direct proof of collusion there than there is on the Russian/Trump angle right now.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Incorrect.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

But your not Russia...

All due respect, you're not Russia either. And I'm sure they have plenty of interest in pushing the bad ideas that are causing huge division, destroying western educational systems and ruining a generation.

Good point - could it be that Russian trolls are behind the mass hysteria following Trump's election... destabilising the country by keeping the divisions going. Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ATS is not a a conspiracy forum.

It’s much more of a right leaning political forum.

I see it more like the DNC PC platform is deluded and busted, where everybody besides Team Democrat Talking Points skewers the insanity of it all.

From which point it would seem like the 'whole world' "right wing" for people that subscribe to all that noise.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ATS policy has always frowned upon the practice of calling other members shills.

Closed for review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join