It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIREWORKS! Rep. Jim Jordan Reveals McCabe, Strzok, Page And Ohr Family Will Be Subpoenaed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Puns and homonyms are my favorites...

I use them on almost daily basis… But I’m very, very dry on my delivery so only my wife tends to laugh…

I think it boils down to either she’s the only one who thinks I’m funny or she’s,the only one that’s willing to act like I’m funny LOL
Probably the latter rather than the former

-Chris
edit on 18-12-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Apparently by lying.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

That should be interesting, to say the least.

Probably will be a lot of fifth's involved.

Probably more than we can imagine

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Oh give me a break.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Would not be surprised to hear of Strzok's, " untimely," death in the near future

Shaking my head.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The Dems will plead the 5th as usual and Dems lemons will pretend they are not guilty because they ducked important questions.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
jim Jordan?.....really?...he's your "go to guy"?.....to me...jim Jordan wouldn't recognize the truth if it had 6 inch teeth and bit him in the ass. he won't believe any fact that doesn't line up with his world view. back a few decades ago, they would keep these types under observation, to see if they needed to be treated with psychotropic medications for their loss of reality, and delusional thinking.....now they are elected as POTUS and congressmen.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Where did you buy your crystal ball? Or maybe you wait to see if this subpoena even happens and then how these people respond instead of simply throwing everyone into the same barrel???

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah. How do you prove a palace coup in a kangaroo court in the banana republic?

To the point ANNND funny. That deserves a place in your sig. Bravo.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Would not be surprised to hear of Strzok's, " untimely," death in the near future.

I have a feeling he can't be touched really. If he is as involved as I'm beginning to believe, then he is a really connected deep stater that likely has a lot of dirt on a lot of people. If this is his specialty then they know he won't talk.

I am still dumbfounded at how little there is anywhere on this guy....literally the only time he comes up is beginning with the Clinton email stuff. Outside of that....zilch.

Are you ready to go down the Rabbit Hole

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy hunting LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah. How do you prove a palace coup in a kangaroo court in the banana republic?

To the point ANNND funny. That deserves a place in your sig. Bravo.

Thanks!

edit on 18-12-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: amfirst1

Where did you buy your crystal ball? Or maybe you wait to see if this subpoena even happens and then how these people respond instead of simply throwing everyone into the same barrel???

so last week mccabe had a "schedule conflict" now ohr is a no show....

perhaps because THEY INHABIT THE SAME BARREL???

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The only chance my faith in humanity has of being restored is seeing that vile Clinton harpy in a orange jumpsuit behind razor wire.

That so many share the same sentiment makes it almost true, in an allegorical sense.

She was smart enough to get off the stage and stop trying to influence the Democratic Party which really needs to reinvent itself and distinguish itself from the likes of Clinton, Obama, Biden, etc.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I hear the losers are ducking congress.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So I guess you can't investigate Trump unless you are a Trump supporter. Got it.

I wonder how many of the Benghazi investigators were Clinton supporters?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Time to assign a special prosecutor for these libtards...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think the GOP and Republicans can just STFU about this. They investigated White Water for over 30 years, and Benghazhi 9 times, spending more than what was spent on the 9/11 Commission investigation.

Hillary was questioned on several occasions for HOURS and Trump hasn't even had to go under oath once so far.

I think the Republicans can just suck it up and let a legitimate investigation lead by Muller. Muller, a Republican who was appointed by Rosenstien (another Republican).

Did Trump fanatics suddenly forget that without Comey and the FBI Trump wouldn't even be president?

Why are the Republicans trying to obstruct an investigation if Trump is innocent?

It couldn't possibly be because they're afraid Muller will expose dirty Russian oligarch money being funneled through Deutsche Bank into their SuperPACs and campaigns? Maybe that's why Chaftez stepped down and Ryan is talking about leaving...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
So I guess you can't investigate Trump unless you are a Trump supporter. Got it.

I wonder how many of the Benghazi investigators were Clinton supporters?

Well we know that some of the key fbi people investigating Hillary for her emails was in fact a hillary supporter.

Can you show me Just one agent in that investigation texting about how he hated her, or needed an insurance policy of she won?

How many trump donors were on that investigation?

How about lawyers that represented trump?

Oh what's that, zero?

Isn't that strange?

edit on 18-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

i think those asked to congress, who has oversight, should show up
if they are innocent, why wouldnt they show up?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I think the GOP and Republicans can just STFU about this. They investigated White Water for over 30 years, and Benghazhi 9 times, spending more than what was spent on the 9/11 Commission investigation.

Hillary was questioned on several occasions for HOURS and Trump hasn't even had to go under oath once so far.

I think the Republicans can just suck it up and let a legitimate investigation lead by Muller. Muller, a Republican who was appointed by Rosenstien (another Republican).

Did Trump fanatics suddenly forget that without Comey and the FBI Trump wouldn't even be president?

Why are the Republicans trying to obstruct an investigation if Trump is innocent?

It couldn't possibly be because they're afraid Muller will expose dirty Russian oligarch money being funneled through Deutsche Bank into their SuperPACs and campaigns? Maybe that's why Chaftez stepped down and Ryan is talking about leaving...

Pretty sure is Mueller, not "Muller"....but I've come to expect as much lately.

And I support Trump. And just like him, I'm all for Mueller continuing.

I also think if nothing continues to come up that the folks that pushed for this should pay for this....not us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join