It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Plan Calculator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I was just going to post this in the latest tax plan thread, but since this would be beneficial to just about everyone, I felt like making it it's own thread would be acceptable. If that's not cool with the mods, well I guess I'll find out.

Tax Plan Calculator

Keep in mind, no calculator can take into account every possible tax situation. If your taxes are extremely complicated, this may not be the best route for you. There's details in the FAQ about what it does and doesn't factor in. There's a reason tax software is dozens if not hundreds of screens and asks you so many questions.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The more you make the more you save.

Put in your basic info then increase it by $50,000 a few times.

We are $20,000,000,000,000 in debt. Seems like an adult will sooner or later have to have a serious talk with the American people and tell them what their repubs and dems have done over the last 15 years or so.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Then make more and you will save more too.

Do you save money? Then why can't the one's who've been successful save also? Do they owe you something?

According to the calculators I've been using I will see a relief in taxes. I'm glad others will too!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
All of my rich American friends are very happy today. They're thousands better off.

But basically the federal government is borrowing the money to give them a tax cut.

My rich Democratic friends feel that instead of the Federal government taking on more debt to give them some more expensive foreign holidays, they'd rather see that money put into big infrastructure projects that benefit everybody instead.

But hey. Great tax cuts for the high earners. Trump and his friends must be laughing.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: seasonal

Then make more and you will save more too.

But do you seriously think the poor choose to be poor?

People working 2 or 3 low paid jobs just to make ends meet are choosing to do that?

Poverty isn't a lifestyle choice. It's something people get trapped in.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
All of my rich American friends are very happy today. They're thousands better off.

But basically the federal government is borrowing the money to give them a tax cut.

My rich Democratic friends feel that instead of the Federal government taking on more debt to give them some more expensive foreign holidays, they'd rather see that money put into big infrastructure projects that benefit everybody instead.

But hey. Great tax cuts for the high earners. Trump and his friends must be laughing.

So you are ok with democrats taking the money I earned and redistributing it to those who didn't?

Well I'm not ok with that. Earn your own money. I work my ass off so I will take the extra holiday I earned

And to answer your question: sometimes yes, they do want to stay "poor". I live in WV. Our warfare benefits pay way better than minimum wage. So I watch them turn down jobs to keep their checks then pull up in a brand new F150, must be nice.

Live within it (I assume you are not American) then come discuss it with me. Otherwise you are just reading false bullet points from who you want to believe.
edit on 12/17/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Last I looked they were talking about scraping the state tax deduction. Did this happen in this new bill?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Where were they when the 10 trillion added wasn't used to overhaul our infrastructure? It's not adding to the debt it's just not using individuals money to subtract from the debt, there is a difference.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The same link was posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

join