It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why also SpaceX portrays a globe from wrong altitude

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: heineken

How big do you think the head of this cat is?

this is clearly an effect of your deceptive uses of fish-eye lenses.

the cat is flat!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
a reply to: chr0naut

ty for your input..

but if you dedicate some time watch the video and pay attention you will come to the same conclusion that that part im showing is the top right tip of Africa...

now using your intelligence ..can you formulate is the scaling is correct ?

Of course the scaling is not correct. They used a fish-eye lens (like on a Go-Pro) to get more of the scene and then used some software to reverse the fish-eye (like IMADIO) to fit the best image to the video screen size. (P.S: the use of a fish-eye lens isn't being deceptive. It is just a case of the tool for the job chosen by people who are very aware of the orbital mechanics. The same orbital mechanics that explain why the Earth is spherical).

You have to remember, they are in orbit. All the usual forces like gravitational attraction are nulled out. There is no up or down. There is nothing that would anchor orientation to follow orbit or the Earth. They are falling without friction or direction, through space.

As such, there will be times when mounted cameras will be pointing into space. There will be times when the front of the craft will be pointing backwards. It isn't like an aircraft in the atmosphere.

Others have pointed out that the orientation (of the picture of the Earth) is about 90 degrees out to where you have assumed. Perhaps you should reconsider what they are saying?

edit on 17/12/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

What do we need to wait for?

Polaris and Crux prove we aren’t on a flat planet. That’s just 2 things out of many many things.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i think its an secret admin button for extra horrible threads

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
really heineken? why

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
so let's start..

SpaceX navigation system is showing the rocket go from antartica towards africa :

1) coming from antartica

2) going up towards madagascar

3) Going this way

4) We can confirm direction etc that we are correct using madagascar

5) next target is of course the top right side of africa .. somalia and the gulf of Aden... (here also if you manage to think outside of the box you can immediately noticing lensing effect on the shape..still though the features cannot be denied)

6) now Mr Elon Musk please explain why your company agrees to contribute to the indoctrination of the globe model..trying to show a globe from 600+ km up above...is it money ? religion ? science ? ...well we dont really care..we have the power to look for the curve ourselves..ty

7) in the 'Globe' model the size of that area is like so :

Why is it like so ??

If your mind and soul are not being challenged right now , if you are ready to believe without questioning ...you nearly deserve not to know the truth..you just can't handle that

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

what about different hemispheres different stars?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

ty for your input..

but if you dedicate some time watch the video and pay attention you will come to the same conclusion that that part im showing is the top right tip of Africa...

now using your intelligence ..can you formulate is the scaling is correct ?

Of course the scaling is not correct. They used a fish-eye lens (like on a Go-Pro) to get more of the scene and then used some software to reverse the fish-eye (like IMADIO) to fit the best image to the video screen size. (P.S: the use of a fish-eye lens isn't being deceptive. It is just a case of the tool for the job chosen by people who are very aware of the orbital mechanics. The same orbital mechanics that explain why the Earth is spherical).

You have to remember, they are in orbit. All the usual forces like gravitational attraction are nulled out. There is no up or down. There is nothing that would anchor orientation to follow orbit or the Earth. They are falling without friction or direction, through space.

As such, there will be times when mounted cameras will be pointing into space. There will be times when the front of the craft will be pointing backwards. It isn't like an aircraft in the atmosphere.

Others have pointed out that the orientation (of the picture of the Earth) is about 90 degrees out to where you have assumed. Perhaps you should reconsider what they are saying?

lol..go in front of the mirror and ask your self...

is fish eye lens the only lens that can be used to see more ?

what is better for humanity to see 'MORE' (fish eye lens gives u only 1cm more) or to see things how they really are ?

be honest with yourself man
edit on 17-12-2017 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
the truth maybe really easy..

yes spacex

we let you go to space

we give you a billion dollar budget for this..

just make it look like a globe..for the good of humanity

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

yo guys i posted evidence of my experiments..where are yours ?

The evidence tells me you are the greatest troll ever, if so kudos to you, you are really funny.
If not a troll, you have to be the stupidest man alive, if so, kudos for that.

And btw, im not religious,but you know satan/lucifer is the good guy in the bible right? He is the only one who truelly sees the beauty of man.
He only wants you to realize that each and every one of us is a god, and through free will you can do anything you want.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

so let's start..

SpaceX navigation system is showing the rocket go from antartica towards africa :

1) coming from antartica

2) going up towards madagascar

3) Going this way

4) We can confirm direction etc that we are correct using madagascar

5) next target is of course the top right side of africa .. somalia and the gulf of Aden... (here also if you manage to think outside of the box you can immediately noticing lensing effect on the shape..still though the features cannot be denied)

6) now Mr Elon Musk please explain why your company agrees to contribute to the indoctrination of the globe model..trying to show a globe from 600+ km up above...is it money ? religion ? science ? ...well we dont really care..we have the power to look for the curve ourselves..ty

7) in the 'Globe' model the size of that area is like so :

Why is it like so ??

If your mind and soul are not being challenged right now , if you are ready to believe without questioning ...you nearly deserve not to know the truth..you just can't handle that

Perhaps Mr Musk and his engineers weren't trying to do cartographic meterology based upon the images they captured (we can do a much better job with Earth based tools).

Perhaps they just wanted some cool pictures of the Earth from their spacecraft, for PR purposes. A kind of 'look what we did', thing.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinGraves

im not religious sorry cant really tell about the bible..i was till 6 months ago a space believer like many in here...

greatest troll ever
really funny
stupidest man alive

ask your hearth..who is acting like a troll boy

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

hey man!

test your little brain in this universe a bit...

with all the technologies...rockets!! ..space missions!!!! bla bla bla...

can you find one film..that show a rocket leaving earth ..to the point we see a whole globe

hmmm

none...

...hmm and btw..how are you guys finding this thread..LOL threads dont appear in the recent etc ..correct me if im wrong

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: RobinGraves

im not religious sorry cant really tell about the bible..i was till 6 months ago a space believer like many in here...

greatest troll ever
really funny
stupidest man alive

ask your hearth..who is acting like a troll boy

So you are a non-religious ME, flatearth believer???
You are actually insane.....

I just asked my heart, mind and soul, each and every one said you must be a troll, because no one in their right mind can be this delusional and retarded

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I wouldn't try and get a picture of individual atoms with a hand held SLR camera. It simply is not the tool for the job.

Neither would I use a box brownie for astrophotography.

Ask yourself, what are the pictures going to be used for? (of course it is to post on the Internet so they can show-off their achievement).

Now ask yourself, what tools could be the best to capture the moment, with most of the Earth and with a sense that the picture comes from their spacecraft?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

can you find one film..that show a rocket leaving earth ..to the point we see a whole globe

Yeah. The Apollo missions that went to or close to the moon. There are videos and stills of planet earth.

I see you skipped over mine and seagulls posts about Crux and Polaris. Care to explain them on your mythical flat earth?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Yeah. The Apollo missions that went to or close to the moon. There are videos and stills of planet earth.

I see you skipped over mine and seagulls posts about Crux and Polaris. Care to explain them on your mythical flat earth?

He will just reply with "moon missions are fake"

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
moon missions are fake

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinGraves

originally posted by: TerryDon79

He will just reply with "moon missions are fake"

Very likely. Anything to keep the flat earth delusion alive.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

moon missions are fake

Right on queue.

So you want proof of a round earth from space craft, but don’t believe them?

Troll much?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join