It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why also SpaceX portrays a globe from wrong altitude

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: heineken

It is because a flat earth is a ludicrous lie so it is in the right forum.

In the meantime bro..this is really easy..

stop watching other's experiments and do your own..are you intelligent enough to perform experiments ? ..then find the curvature.that's the key .. but dont call it a lie before you did your own experiments..i did..and it's not a lie

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No one can deny experiments both from the ground and air are putting the Heliocentric Globe Earth model to test

yes i can - because the flat earth cult and geocentic wingnuts are anti-scientific idiots

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I have proved it to myself at the beach. Just because you fall for bs doesn't mean we all have to also.
Anyhow not helping bump this bs.
Good day.
edit on 17-12-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
yo guys i posted evidence of my experiments..where are yours ?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

No one can deny experiments both from the ground and air are putting the Heliocentric Globe Earth model to test

yes i can - because the flat earth cult and geocentic wingnuts are anti-scientific idiots

'ignorant_ape'

hmm lemme see..what can i add .indoctrination at its best...you believe we come from monkeys..

have you ever heard of the missing link...

did you ever put some of your own thought about this ?

if evolution is right there must be thousands upon thousands of missing links before monkeys turn into man

Last weekend I was at the bar talking about flat earth with my friend..he pointed out "but everything outside of Earth is a ball..jupiter has moons ..we must be a ball"..i looked in front lol and saw the bar full of bottles and i told him "so it's like you are telling me..look in front of you..all bottles..you must be a bottle too" and we laughed so hard
, maybe we humans and earth are in deed special..this is what we will find out.. NWO /Nasa / ATS / Governments / Satan can't stop the truth from coming out...EXPLORATION! is the key..i will do my best from my side..and others i'm sure are doing the same.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

We didn't come from monkeys....I get it now you think god did it all.
Your ignorance is showing not even a basic understanding of evolution.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

calling me ignorant makes you feel better lol ?

i am willing to dedicate time to discuss with you serious stuff and you turn on me this way ..

very intelligent being lol

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I get it now you think god did it all

if there is a satanic deception i have to admit..kudos to satan..the result is outstanding..

but no matter how brilliant the plan is...the truth is too big to be kept hidden

Note: it also worked on me..i denied God for the past 20 years.. right now i only want to explore.li want to see with my eyes not NASA or SpaceX eyes..our home

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Flat Earth, eh?

If so, why can I not see, from my perch here in the Northern Hemisphere, any of the more southerly constellations, such as Mensa, Dorado, Octans, etc...?

Flat Earth, right? Should be able to...

Why is it when I travel south, Polaris becomes lower in the sky as I go? Shouldn't, 'cause Flat Earth, right?

Then there's the bit of ship passing over the horizon disappearing bottom up--top of the ship disappearing last...makes for a problem if the Earth is, indeed, as you posit, flat.

Explain to me, please, how these all work. You'll be the first Flat Earther to do so...assuming, of course, you can.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Thinking the world is flat is not serious nor intelligent.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It appears to me that you are confusing the direction of orbit with the orientation of the craft.

Basically, the delivery system fires the craft out of Earth's gravity well on a ballistic trajectory.

It then has to re-vector things to achieve an orbital trajectory.

Once in orbit, there is nothing to restrain the movement of the craft to always point one side towards the Earth or to keep the 'front' pointed towards the direction of orbit.

It is normal for the orientation of the craft to become disturbed and the craft to tumble slightly. Since there is no atmosphere up there to orient the craft correctly, everything would have to be fixed by firing retro-rockets. It would be an enormous waste of fuel to try and correct such slight attitudinal inaccuracy.

Perhaps they didn't show about an hour of the footage and instead showed orbital CGI, because the cameras would have been pointing into space as the craft tumbles and there is nothing to see?

Also, at its orbital height, the Earth would have covered more of the area of the picture so I'd guess Space-X used a fish-eye lens here, too.

edit on 17/12/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

yo yo yo ..calm down...

i understand...whoever is behind this of course will do anything to obscure the investigation..the flat earth community was infiltrated big time by people first coming with decent ideas and after gathering people's attention they fail on purpose etc

dont worry

the key is to only focus on 1 thing in the beginning

::::: Proof Earth Curvature :::::

After we have tons of undiscovered knowledge and exploration to do together as humans

Instead of getting angry to those questioning the curve why don't you instead embark in a personal mission of undeniable proof the curvature of earth..it's a good start..im totally sure you will not find any and hopefully will be a wake up call for you.

Note: Also ..I don't think who ever was behind this agenda will go down without a fight...let's just hope people who can blow this planet up with nukes are not affected by this

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

ty for your input..

but if you dedicate some time watch the video and pay attention you will come to the same conclusion that that part im showing is the top right tip of Africa...

now using your intelligence ..can you formulate is the scaling is correct ?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
ok np..i have to do everything..

i am preparing for you guys undeniable evidence that we are referring to the top right tip of Africa nothings else...after which we can finally discuss the WHY SpaceX want to portray a frikkin ball earth from that altitude which is not true

link   

undeniable proof the curvature of earth

Sun rise and sun set.
Polaris and Crux.

Those alone prove we live on a spheroid and the world isn’t even close to being flat.

link   

The fact that one can not see the southern polar constellations is, you ready?, because Earth curvature. The reason Polaris seems to move down towards the horizon as one moves south is, again, because of Earth curvature.

As for me embarking on some sort of journey to "discover" Flat Earth? Your claim, not mine. On you lies the burden of proof. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs--none of which you have furnished, nor do I expect you to, as you're neatly sidestepping any and all questions. Which is very typical of Flat Earth folks.

link   

originally posted by: heineken
yo bro why dont you go through the video yourself....its exactly like i said no more no less

I'm not wasting 1:30 minutes of my time to prove he earth is round, homes. Know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
You could be onto something there.

Either that or the earth is flat.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
Please watch the video..you will think otherwise.

Nope.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
dont worry giys just wait a sec
.... it's like dealing with children lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join