It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why also SpaceX portrays a globe from wrong altitude

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
No one can deny experiments both from the ground and air are putting the Heliocentric Globe Earth model to test. Also when one digs deeper into the history of all this cannot blindly accept everything put in front of him as the reality of things.

Not being satisfied with the ISS globe earth indoctrination because of all the lens techniques used I turned attention to SpaceX hoping Mr Elon Musk is genuinely a good human being.

So let's go for a ride together with SpaceX Iridum 3 Mission!

1 hr into the mission one can already start questioning why no footage is shown from the camera for most of the transit...please dont tell they dont know we would like to see someone going round the globe...but no all you get from passing over the pole is animations...

Ok it's fine..maybe someday we will! , let's continue

here comes the interesting part...going over Madagascar..we have the tip of Africa we can use as a scale landmark...

OK! let's see our home from space then!..finally

Is the scale right ? What do you guys think of this?..

We know for fact based on the navigation map they are over this part of the Earth..

Here is a side by side comparison with the blue marble photo of Africa..

Do you think there is an effort in portraying a Globe Earth ?

Have a great Sunday

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
here is the full youtube video from spacex..

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: heineken

How can one get minus one flags? Not that you don't deserve it. Just curious.

How?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

First time I've seen it , guess it means the Earth is a globe after all.

Sorry heineken I would try to correct that for you but .... Flat Earth.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Bad programming i guess...they should add some code to the un flagging function...

thread.flags --;

if(thread.flags < 0)thread.flags = 0;

this does the job

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's maybe the equivalent to the HTML rolling its eyes.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I am shocked, shocked, that this all proves that the Earth is in fact a globe.
Oh wait, no I'm not.
Oh and heliocentrism is the astronomical model in which the Earth and planets revolve around the Sun at the centre of the Solar System. Geocentrism has been dead for centuries. And the Flat Earth silliness defies description.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i have to say that comparing the blue marble picture is not correct from my side...that picture is far more distant so you will see more Earth...

the only thing we can compare to is google earth..they are still way off with scale though...

google Earth..

SpaceX

it looks like someone is wrong..but who

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
so you guys can see the flag discrepancy..

and you cant frikkin see the discrepancy in scaling of your home..Earth

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You have an orientation issue. Rotate the pic on the left 90 degrees clockwise.

ETA:
For clarity I'm referring to the last pic in your OP. I'd do it but I'm on a tablet.
edit on 12/17/2017 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You're comparing a computer rendered representation a "model"/3-d-image to an actual picture taken from ISS and wonder why they're not the same?
Are you serious?
Google Earth wiki

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
You have an orientation issue. Rotate the pic on the left 90 degrees clockwise.

Hey, please feel free to do better...this is my best sorry..

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You're comparing a computer rendered representation a "model"/3-d-image to an actual picture taken from ISS and wonder why they're not the same?
Are you serious?
Google Earth wiki

google earth is used for distance measurements lol

what makes you think that a 3D model of a globe to scale based on the diameter of Earth is not good for this issue? I would like to help you understand this...keep in mind 3D simulations are accurate so much that they are used to train pilots..plot the heaven above in software like stellarium etc

and the pic is not from the ISS , it's from the Iridium 3 mission from SpaceX

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I'm referring to the last pic in your Op.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

no sorry there are no pictures from the ISS...the left side picture is from SpaceX , the right picture is from Apollo missions

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

On my phone...you tube James may in a U2 spy plane...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: heineken

n sorry there are no pictures from the ISS...the left side picture is from SpaceX , the right picture is from Apollo missions

II never mentioned the ISS! I'm saying the spacex pic is rotated rotated 90degrees counterclockwise in relation to the Apollo pic.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I still don't get what your problem is? And I didn't intend to say that Google Earth is in any way incorrect. After your last statement I'm even more at loss.
Are you saying the SpaceX picture is fake because of the clouds? Because of a different angle than GE?
???

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: gortex

I am shocked, shocked, that this all proves that the Earth is in fact a globe.
Oh wait, no I'm not.
Oh and heliocentrism is the astronomical model in which the Earth and planets revolve around the Sun at the centre of the Solar System. Geocentrism has been dead for centuries. And the Flat Earth silliness defies description.

flat earth silliness?

I see flat earth as a cool topic , questioning the basics of our reality..

If you dig deeper everything you know relies on 1 particular variable..the astronomical unit...a variable that can be shrunk or expanded , things will kind of still work the same..until you leave earth..

and this is the stage we are into ..we are leaving earth without the intervention of any authority..we are leaving in balloons..and we see a flat earth...

more balloons will come up if needed...I will myself fund a balloon next year..for myself..i want to go up there...

I did go up there already btw! in 3D though...it's a simple experiment anyone can do..

I created a globe Earth to scale in 3D and started by finding the 1st ever picture of globe earth humanity has..it's from a V2 rocket launch in 1948...just after World War 2 ended...

The simulation I created worked perfectly as you can see below! I was happy i got the measurements right...then i lowered the altitude to the same altitude balloons go and there is where things got weird..they don't match..

I know for fact Nasa uses fish eye lens like a pro...fisheye lenses are around since the 1920's so plenty of time for a billion dollar budget to master this trickery...

But what now that we can go up ourselves ? how far they will be able to hide this ?

or they are going to move on with the alien invasion agenda ? ... the ultimate goal

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

lol u did mention ISS and you edited out...what ever
focus more on why they want to show you a globe

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join