It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jung Un of North Korea really kept in power by the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Having observed the military movement here in Asia for the last 40 years and most notably 25 years, 3 powers are in play.
1. The US keeps the power kegs in power in North Korea
2. The Russian keeps the power kegs in power in North Korea
3. China keeps its dear friend North Korean leader in power

My guess is that until recently the US was calling the shots for the leadership to keep its power, but my question is now, what made the change?
edit on 1200000017462017-12-17T01:46:17-06:00461712am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

There are things here that go back to Papa Bush and the Reverend Moon yep its a set up.Reverend Moon armed North Korea with submarines and slbm technology way back in 1994
edit on 17-12-2017 by khnum because: expant content

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

There are things here that go back to Papa Bush and the Reverend Moon yep its a set up.Reverend Moon armed North Korea with submarines and slbm technology way back in 1994

I don't think most American politicians know about that, let alone the population in America and on ATS.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Glorious leader needs not outside influence.

he once golfed a perfect game. all holes in one. on his first try

and all his progeny are similarly powerful.

I wonder if Best Korea is really just uninhabited?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum hmm well you may be onto something but you are clearly wrong about one aspect of that claim. If you can figure out what I am talking about then you just about have the situation figured out.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
what made the change?

What changed is America elected trump.
They didn't think he could win.
They didn't think she would lose.
North Korea's days are numbered

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Its an old story which I actually found in unclassified DOD briefings way back in the 90's if you google '' reverend moon arms submarines north korea' you'll find the story although its old now. Now as you know Reverend Moon was an apocalyptic fellow...do I think tptb are that evil to stage Armageddon...you bet.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Um, why couldn't a modern and populous country organize its own government?

America neither bank-rolls, nor polices, the world at large.

There are 195 countries in the world and only one of them is the US.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If anyone can fix this meshiva,

Dennis Rodman can.

Serious note. The US is the most powerful Country on the planet. I doubt Kim Jong Un would ever challenge them.

He playing with them if anything. If he were to do so, my only conclusion would be that he's one cocky bastard and doesn't really know what he's up against, mixed with a shot of insane.
edit on 17-12-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I can't speak for all Americans, but I think if we are on this site - we take anything coming from our government as half true, untrue, conspiracy cover up or a conspiracy set up.
But you're right, I didn't know that specific detail lol! It doesn't surprise me at all, though. It all seems like an elaborate plot leading up to something catastrophic.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Heres a list of evangelicals beholding to the Moonies from an old thread.

Kenneth Copeland,Timothy La Haye,Gary Bauer,Paul Crouch,Billy Graham,Benny Hinn,Pat Robertson,Hal Lindsey

......HE SURE HAD LOTS OF FRIENDS

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum Well darn, I will read that info. I may be back to take back my statement.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
If anyone can fix this meshiva,

Dennis Rodman can.

Serious note. The US is the most powerful Country on the planet. I doubt Kim Jong Un would ever challenge them.

He playing with them if anything. If he were to do so, my only conclusion would be that he's one cocky bastard and doesn't really know what he's up against, mixed with a shot of insane.

His father knew that way back in the 70's , but his father played the game of "lets stall a bit longer".

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The Moonies...

I dug in that hole once, found out old horror stories I was told as a kid were actually scarier in reality. Reverend Moon has quite the history. Yeah, a lot of friends too.

The Tae Kwon Do angle always fascinated me, tbh it's all worthy of it's own thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
hmm, I don't think it matters who keeps him in power. I think what matters is : North Korea does barter its national interests with the west, that's why sanctions are a joke and have always been ineffective against it.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Additionally, whoever suggests that Kim might leave power in exchange for a "safe passage" to exile, and keeps suggesting this stuff still to these days, should be visited by a neuro--psychiatrist.

Dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.
edit on 17-3-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If they are so much backed by the US, why wait until may to have a meeting ? A meeting without a venue and a date yet!

top topics

join