It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object or UFO as seen from a U.S. Navy F/A-18F Super Hornet’s ATFLIR (ATS referenced )

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

No the members youre alluding to know plenty about those systems. They just dont want the headache of talking to the equivalent of a wall.

Its tedius and frustrating having to explain these sorts of things to a crowd that doesnt want to really listen but instead go marching in circles going "aliens! Aliens!" thats why youre not seeing some of them commenting. Its not worth their time. Got nothing to do with cowardice. Just not wanting to waste their energy.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It was Zaph in his TR3, we all know that!!.........Still not sure which British Triumph he drives??
(please don't hunt me down Zaph, you're a great mod and hitch-hickers is still the greatest book written, I can a rolled up towel with me everywhere)

It would be nice if we heard from some of our more "in the know" posters to give a run down on the vid posted possibly, and maybe there interpretation of what was seen don't you think??
Zaph, have you watched the vid in question?

edit on 22-12-2017 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Kurokage

i think Zaphod is going to be the first person to kill someone threw the internet one of these days

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I think hes like silent bob from mall rats but instead he stares at the computer monitor open to an ats page and tries to perform vaders force choke through the screen on bass.

Kurokage gets a pass this time because hes obviously talking about the TR series Triumph Automobiles. Now better than ever and owned by BMW.

But seriously he doesnt appreciate tr3b jokes anymore. Hes tired of them. And hes super busy these days and its got nothing to do with delonge f18 videos. He'll surface when hes got more time somewhere down the road. Now back to the thread topic as its not my place to speak for zaph or other members here on ats.
edit on 22-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Electric drive,Aerogel triangle shaped air vehicles just doesnt have the same ring does it Bass..Just not sexy or WOOO enough for the internet.
Interesting times in aircraft tech at the moment with Plasma and 3D printing.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Sure is interesting times for aviation enthusiasts.

Happy holidays to you. And whats with the asinine abusive prices for booze in qld? Bass want beer this holiday season without having to resort to selling body parts to afford a pint.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As long as your not drinking that excuse for a beer called XXXX or as I call it "Dirty Creek Water"..
Why do they call it XXXX?Because Qlders cant spell BEER :-P
Im originally from NSW

Merry Xmas to you too mate..Check out the airport up there as its got a good WW2 history

Keep cool and hydrated

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Yeah plan on going to the aerodrome next week. They also have a great observatory to check out the stars with.

Yeah the beer its like all 3 to 4 percent. Now how am i supposed to get drunk this holiday season.

Anyways happy holidays and merry christmas to all here in the forum!!!🎉🎊🎁🎄🎁🎊🎉

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Yeah plan on going to the aerodrome next week. They also have a great observatory to check out the stars with.

Yeah the beer its like all 3 to 4 percent. Now how am i supposed to get drunk this holiday season.

Anyways happy holidays and merry christmas to all here in the forum!!!🎉🎊🎁🎄🎁🎊🎉
yeah 3-4 percent isn't it beer it has to be 5 minimum

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This might be related.

Iran UFO reports revealed

AFM has obtained copies of an Iranian report into alleged UFO overflights that occurred some ten years ago. During 2004 and 2005 the pilots of four Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force (IRIAF) F-4E Phantom IIs and a single F-14A Tomcat reportedly confronted ‘luminescent UFOs’ over strategic facilities in Khondab and Bushehr. In the process, at least two ‘dogfights’ occurred, albeit without any success for the fighter pilots.

www.airforcesmonthly.com...

If you look into one of the pictures, they have the following characteristics:

1. Momentary disappearances
2. Very fast speed during tracking / interception
3. Extreme maneuverability during tracking / interceptions
4. Presence of gaseous mass around the UFO
5. Disappearance during presence of any threat.

WOW!!!

I have not yet finished reading this source or have done any vetting, so I don't know how reasonable this is.

EDIT:
- Apparently it had a green light?
- More Possibilities (non-exhaustive):
i. Neither story is true or is only partly true and both are fabrications from the same source for some purpose.
ii. US military testing and in operation.
iii. Unknown phenomena. Note: Both sightings happened around nuclear reactors (Iran weapons program and USS Nimitz which is nuclear powered and may have contained nuclear weapons).
iv. Perhaps we can tell the difference between ii. and iii. by comparing this with other UFO sightings around nuclear reactors that are not military and not of a concern to the US military.
v. Naturally occurring phenomena and pilot hysteria.

EDIT 2: Couple of good videos:

Also as far as beer goes - try Furphy, Stone & Wood Pacific Ale, and Wild Yak Pacific Ale. Furphy is local here so there's probably some good ones near Brisvegas too that I'm not aware of. You drink beer to enjoy it. If it's not strong enough have something stronger.

edit on 23/12/17 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

optical stealth & recon

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Amazing how ufos seem to have the same exact interests as the united states airforce and intelligence agencies.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

optical stealth & recon

But how MB? But how? 😮 Wait dont answer that...

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

Heck i usually drink malt liqoure at 8.5 percent. 211 steel reserve and old E for the win. 😨
edit on 23-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Heading to the bottleo in a an hour will look for furphy. And pacific ales. Im up the coast a bit. Like 100 miles north west of caboolture. Hope the two stores in town got them.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You drink beer to enjoy it. If it's not strong enough have something stronger.

Why i drink Scotch
My brother in law stills it.....
Im wondering with the quality of flight sims today they can recreate the events and see what happens..There was a note somewhere that the rapid change of direction was due to the pod zoom..??
If its USAF or some other countries its cool...if its a UFO..still cool

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I found this linked on Reddit /r/specialaccess, regarding a UFO sighting many decades ago at Minot AFB, which has some similarities. Judge for yourself:

Independent reports mutually described a very large, brightly illuminated aerial object that would alternate colors from brilliant white to amber and green, with an ability to hover, accelerate rapidly and abruptly change direction.[7]

Upon clearing the WT fix to begin the descent back to the runway, the radar return suddenly changed position. In one sweep of the radar — less than three seconds — the UFO appeared to close distance to one mile, while subsequent sweeps would indicate that the return was matching the forward velocity of the B-52. The seemingly phenomenal and instantaneous movement of the UFO startled B-52 navigator Captain Patrick McCaslin:

minotb52ufo.com...

Bizarre. I'm going to try to avoid posting in this thread about other incidents too much but it seems some aspects are common between many incidents.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

When a radar set gives odd readings, I'm inclined to believe in ECM before warp drive.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

I'm more inclined to believe in ghost images. Especially on weather radar being used to see something air to air.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Woody510

Heck i usually drink malt liqoure at 8.5 percent. 211 steel reserve and old E for the win. 😨
haha when I was in Bruges in Belgium I was on 14% beer the hangover was unreal.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join