It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object or UFO as seen from a U.S. Navy F/A-18F Super Hornet’s ATFLIR (ATS referenced )

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
The cook would have no idea what was happening in the radar rooms. .

Not true most enlisted folks on a ship will get their Surface Warfare pin, it requires watchstanding, radar 101, firefighting, ect.. . It does not matter one's rate(job in the Navy) and all are expected to get the pin. Also, some cooks will be part of a squadron which means they will be eligible for the Aviation Warfare pin also.

Your comment is one of ignorance.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I tried telling him that but he doesnt even know about the time a navy cook was on vacation and saved a trainload full of civilians from terrorists. His intimate knowledge of all things military gave him the upper hand in retaking custody of the train. Did you know those terrorists were trying to hijack a govt satellite. But luckily the cook is so well versed he even knew how to operate a satellites command and controls functions. To the terrorists surprise this chef was hard to kill...some say even above the law!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mightmight
a reply to: C0bzz
lol Lets all take a minute and think about the poor guys at DIA responsible for keeping a lid on this particular program.
They've had better days, i'm sure.

I saw this video when it was originally posted on YouTube in 2006. A friend of mine was on the Princeton during this incident and forwarded me the video. It was removed shortly after by the DIA. I highly doubt this video was ever tampered with like metabunk is claiming. The cgi technology of today was not around when i first saw this video in 2006. Food for thought.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MAVERICKANDGOOSE

Says something if at the time DIA didnt want it out there in the wild back then. means that whatever is in that video is ours.

If its out now then they wanted to send a message to our adversaries. Or it suits their possibly wanting to send the ufo community down empty rabbit holes instead of real ones that pan out by going "oogaboogie alienz!!!". Or it truley leaked out and behind the scenes govt staffers heads are rolling. One thing i do know is you do not piss off the DIA...ever. Not even senators are below their wrath. National security is national security.

I figure since they havent scared the bowel matter out of the msm and delonge folks its because nows a good time to let our adversaries pause and second guess themselves for a good long minute.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

What could the DIA do? They have no legal authority in the US. OK, maybe they can DOX someone. So they are as powerful as Anonymous or 4chan.

Given that the FBI totally owns a former three star DIA, I'm not impressed.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

If you know whats good for you you dont piss the DIA off.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: gariac

If you know whats good for you you dont piss the DIA off.

Valid argument!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: intrptr

The video is unsourced. That could be anything.

I know. So is the F18 FLIR footage.

Imo, It is difficult as hell to produce that kind of CGI fakery with handheld jitters, thru dirty glass, behind the wing with the sun in the background, object moving...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MAVERICKANDGOOSE

originally posted by: mightmight
a reply to: C0bzz
lol Lets all take a minute and think about the poor guys at DIA responsible for keeping a lid on this particular program.
They've had better days, i'm sure.

I saw this video when it was originally posted on YouTube in 2006. A friend of mine was on the Princeton during this incident and forwarded me the video. It was removed shortly after by the DIA. I highly doubt this video was ever tampered with like metabunk is claiming. The cgi technology of today was not around when i first saw this video in 2006. Food for thought.

Likewise, can't rule out: The DOD may have pulled it initially because of classified information about the WO tracking screen, tooo. CGI by gubment is been around a lot longer than that.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz
Interview with one of the pilots. Most things have already been in the articles previously in this thread.

Start at 32m33s

Apparently a more in-depth article is coming from George Knapp about the government program today.

An interview tomorrow:

First hour guest, George Knapp, reports on the latest news on the Pentagon UFO program, including details of his interview with Sen. Harry Reid, one of the backers of the research.
C toC

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

What could the DIA do? They have no legal authority in the US.

So sure are you padawan?

www.dia.mil...

OK, maybe they can DOX someone. So they are as powerful as Anonymous or 4chan.

Given that the FBI totally owns a former three star DIA, I'm not impressed.

I think that if the DIA needed a favor from FBI they would get it.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You're right. The MS1 (AW/SW) who has a full time job on the ship, who also stands watch. He's just gonna waltz into the Radar room and start shooting the breeze at any time. I'm sure the controllers go down and debrief him after every intercept, so he's sure to know the day-to-day happenings, of every controller on that ship. I'm sure they hand him the SitReps after every turnover, just so he's up to speed on current events. Then, I'm sure the Intel officer gives him a full brief on the assimilation of all the data that's been gathered from all the sensors that day, just to keep Petty Officer Cook in the loop. I'm sure MS1 flashes his water wings at the skipper and plops himself down in his office and reads the daily message reports so when all hell breaks loose, the cook can save the day.

I've got plenty of sea time, but yeah, I'm just ignorant.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

Plenty of CS1 became a cook because they lost their security clearance. Just because someone is a cook does not mean they are clueless to the ships operations. Cooks on a sub are generally in the know, but they also have to have TS clearance just to be on the sub.

I was an AT, never stepped foot on a ship so what do Iknow.....

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I wonder if these pilots that mess with regular military craft are supposed to be doing it or just for a goof. My brother-in-law's unit just got in a whole bunch of trouble for drawing the big Whidby sky-penis, just wondering if this is the black projects equivalent of said sky penis.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.metabunk.org...

So far this makes the most sense to me, it was helpful that heretofore unknown yet usually referenced aircraft parts were explained (for the terminally uneducated
YAY!!!)

I'm thinking we're seeing two different agenda's playing out.
Bass players theory that letting something be seen will cool the international hotheads. Secondly that Elizondo was ripping to make that program known with Reid safely retired why not?

Both can be true without being mutually exclusive.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Some cooks are put there on purpose and are navy SEALs in disguise. Kinda like how air safety marshals are often plainclothed. Theyre even allowed like the old Red Cell to change their grooming standards and wear ponytails. Often to hide their identitys from being discovered by common boatswains mates they may have served with on swick teams theyll squint a lot and talk only in a cool calm whisper.
But youll be glad those Navy Cook SEALs are hidden cleaverly aboard on your next deployment if terrorists or a rogue state try and take command of your ship. Never underestimate the TS info ships cooks have.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

jeez seagal

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

jeez seagal

Actually the unit of elite cooks is called SEA/Gal6

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Almost makes you wonder if they're stellar knowledge is really ALL that impressive.

One would think that they could have hardly at all waited, or were drooling to step and lay down the law of authority when came to things like the FLIR system and the ASA....

Oddly enough, cowardice appears to prevail. (things that make you go) Hmmmmm.....

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
One thing here stands out to me. I'm not a pilot but I am very familiar with military aircraft and flying operations, but a fighting a 120kt head wind sounds pretty aggressive, under a normal weather day. Am I off base here?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join