It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Team In Possession of Thousands of Transition Emails

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
To be fair, every single shred of document/email/phone calls should be open for the special counsel to look at.

I mean, you are investigating very real crimes here, why exclude anything at all?

however, the special counsel needs to keep within the guidelines of its investigations.
''Did Russia collude with Trump to rig the election''

thats the only thing being looked at here.. everything else should be ignored.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

thats the only thing being looked at here
No.

4 Topics of investigations

4.1 Russian election interference
4.2 Links between Trump associates and Russian officials
4.3 Alleged collusion between Trump campaign and Russian agents
4.4 Obstruction of justice
4.5 Financial investigations
4.6 Flynn activities
4.7 Investigation of Podesta Group lobbying

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AHFFZ
Just search for keyword Russia. It takes less than a second to search through tens of thousands of emails. My guess there is nothing in them.

You think they would say "From Russia with Love?"

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AHFFZ
a reply to: Liquesence

Maybe they might encode Russia as r7ssi!. But so what? Russia is a small country. Weak. Russia has just about 0 relevance to the American public.

Russia is small, weak country?

Steve, is this you again?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Another interesting action.

Tbh, i dont care. If Trumps team acted slimey they need the be dealt with.

But this could be another serious problem forthis investigation.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Good.
If there is anything in the emails that is illegal then Mueller should know about it.
Sounds like he has had them for some time and yet nothing to show for it.

I suspect the Trump team are dialling up the heat on Mueller as he is clearly just stringing out the investigation at this stage.

You don't broadcast the instant you find something during a professional investigation.

You clearly don't know the first thing about how any of this works.

(post by Godstuff removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Godstuff

I think Kettu meant that it's wise for Mueller to keep his cards hidden as long as possible. Sometimes it might be good to make a show of force to scare your opponent into action, but generally it's best if he keeps them ignorant of his strengths. “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

Case in point; they seem to have been caught off guard by Mueller having all of the emails; they where preparing to withhold some of them, and now they have to react instead of acting. If Mueller had been bragging about those emails as soon as he got them then they'd have been more prepared to answer whatever questions came up. So, it's better to be patient and careful.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Big nothing burger again. LOL!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
so the gsa was reminded before the transition these emails WERE NOT govt property
a warrant or supenea was needed to get these emails
neither was used
if privileged documents were taken the lawyers on the case, including Mueller, can be disqualified from the case
and if these illegally obtained emails were used to charge people, that evidence can not be used in court
fruit of the poisionous tree exclusionary rule

this is bad for mueller
the longer he leaves this hanging the worse it is

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: UKTruth
Good.
If there is anything in the emails that is illegal then Mueller should know about it.
Sounds like he has had them for some time and yet nothing to show for it.

I suspect the Trump team are dialling up the heat on Mueller as he is clearly just stringing out the investigation at this stage.

You don't broadcast the instant you find something during a professional investigation.

You clearly don't know the first thing about how any of this works.

Hardly 'the instant something is found' that I am talking about. The emails have been in their possession for months. No leaks at all - unlikely if anything was in there that pointed to collusion between Trump and Russia to fix the election.

You clearly don't know the first thing about the reality of the last year regarding leaks.
edit on 19/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
so the gsa was reminded before the transition these emails WERE NOT govt property
a warrant or supenea was needed to get these emails
neither was used
if privileged documents were taken the lawyers on the case, including Mueller, can be disqualified from the case
and if these illegally obtained emails were used to charge people, that evidence can not be used in court
fruit of the poisionous tree exclusionary rule

this is bad for mueller
the longer he leaves this hanging the worse it is

I read somewhere that the GSA are now denying that they agreed the emails were the property of the campaign. The person the campaign say gave them that assurance at the time is now dead - so if they don't have it in writing it's difficult for them to make a case.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Mueller is a professional, the man ran the FBI. He knows how to run a professional outfit without leaks. Leaks would undermine his ability to investigate.

You, once again, clearly do not understand the level of professionalism involved here. Unlike Trump's lawyer who got his crackjack JD from arguably the worst law school in the USA, Mueller and his team are among the USA's top people in their respective legal fields.

Any good lawyer will tell you that you don't ask questions that you don't know the answers to.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Any good lawyer will tell you that you don't ask questions that you don't know the answers to.

Do good lawyers publicly whine to Congress instead of using the legal system?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Mueller is a professional, the man ran the FBI. He knows how to run a professional outfit without leaks. Leaks would undermine his ability to investigate.

You, once again, clearly do not understand the level of professionalism involved here. Unlike Trump's lawyer who got his crackjack JD from arguably the worst law school in the USA, Mueller and his team are among the USA's top people in their respective legal fields.

Lol, "level of professionalism". The investigation has been leaking like a sieve. I was joking when I said you don't understand reality, but it appears you don't.

As for Mueller's "top people" (you sound like you are copying Trump
) try looking up Weismanns background.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Not Mueller s team. Sorry you're wrong.
The white house and it's law team leak that's true.

Hey Mueller says this investigation will be going through 2018.
I guess he's not just going for big fish. He's Captain Ahab. Going after the white whale.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes. When they know the legal system won't support their claims and they don't stand a chance in court.
Of course if they did take it to the courts and the court found for the defense they'd say it's the deep state. This is the world we live in now.
Apple's are still apples no matter how often they loudly shout banana.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AHFFZ

A simple search like that wouldn't reveal nuances.
Mueller is using the emails to form questions for witnesses so I'm thinking there is some meat on them bones. LOL.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join