It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Team In Possession of Thousands of Transition Emails

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

www.theguardian.com...

A spokesperson for Mueller told Buzzfeed: “When we have obtained emails in the course of our ongoing criminal investigation, we have secured either the account owner’s consent or appropriate criminal process.”

Holy Hell!? They said more then "No comment." This might be bigger then we thought. Mueller's team doesnt say anything about anything normally.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Yay, another batch of emails/texts that will keep the seesaw going! Who's ready to argue over this for another day or two before another leak pushes the seesaw back the other way? They're supplying enough fuel to keep the fire burning on both sides. Nice!

Then be the change you wanna see and stop participating.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Good.
If there is anything in the emails that is illegal then Mueller should know about it.
Sounds like he has had them for some time and yet nothing to show for it.

I suspect the Trump team are dialling up the heat on Mueller as he is clearly just stringing out the investigation at this stage.
edit on 17/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't know it was on GSA servers, maybe the trump team should have read the fine print better? I mean, who knows, maybe there's a clause in it that says they can use the information stored on their servers however they wish and share it with who ever they wish....
ya know, much like the crap us normal peons have to live with...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The shoe is about to drop on the traitor in chief.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

It's a magic shoe or one that is on a very very long leg, as it's been dropping for months. Mueller has had the emails since late August.

It's like you guys just need a fix of anything these days to keep your pretence going.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Been blue balled on that for the last six months mate.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I don't know it was on GSA servers, maybe the trump team should have read the fine print better? I mean, who knows, maybe there's a clause in it that says they can use the information stored on their servers however they wish and share it with who ever they wish....
ya know, much like the crap us normal peons have to live with...

it does look like that's the case. trump had his guy in charge to begin with and there was a 'verbal agreement' about giving the trump team the heads up first, but that guy died... and the new guy went by the actual terms of service, which mandates cooperation with law enforcement.

too bad, so sad...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If there is anything in the emails that is illegal then Mueller should know about it. Sounds like he has had them for some time and yet nothing to show for it.

Or maybe there was stuff which led Flynn to cop his plea.
Maybe there's other stuff too.
edit on 12/17/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If there is anything in the emails that is illegal then Mueller should know about it. Sounds like he has had them for some time and yet nothing to show for it.

Or maybe there was stuff which led Flynn to cop his plea.
Maybe there's other stuff too.

Maybe, though it's more likely they used Flynn's call transcripts to find an inconsistency with his FBI statement.
Maybe there is information that proves the Obama administration ordered spying on Trump and his campaign, was involved in hiring Fusion GPS as a setup and lied to the FISA courts to get a warrant.. who knows? We could speculate all day.

We do know that as of now, after several months of being in possession of these emails, nothing incriminating has been leaked wrt Trump and no charges have been brought.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

We also know that it took about 10 months to indict Flynn.

What's your hurry?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

We also know that it took about 10 months to indict Flynn.

What's your hurry?

Yeah, but it took 10 minutes for the leak about Flynn's call to appear in the media.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It's been dropped for a long time. They are just letting Trump find a convient way to bail and save what little brand he has left.

Leakers tell the WH is in total meltdown and staff scurrying for a safe place.

edit on 17-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's been dropped for a long time. They are just letting Trump find a convent way to bail and save what little brand he has left.

Leakers tell the WH is in total meltdown and staff scurrying for a safe place.

LOL!!! They sure hide it well on tv then. Funny how we haven't seen any of the folks on the other side in front of cameras lately though....

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but they couldn't release it to Mueller. GSA isn't the owner of those documents, the PTT is. The GSA didn't have the authority to hand over privileged information without a warrant or permission from the PTT(the owners). They willingly gave Mueller those docs. Mueller then violated the law by not notifying the PTT that privileged information was included in what they received( without a warrant) which is a no no. If an attorney or investigator comes into possession of privileged information they are to notify said owner and return that information...not keep it and continue reading it.

Mueller and his whole council needs fired and investigated themselves.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's my understanding that Jared turned over the emails and now they are classified as "evidence"

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I've not been able to find anything saying that. Do you have a source I can read on it?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
Correct me if I'm wrong but they couldn't release it to Mueller. GSA isn't the owner of those documents, the PTT is. The GSA didn't have the authority to hand over privileged information without a warrant or permission from the PTT(the owners). They willingly gave Mueller those docs. Mueller then violated the law by not notifying the PTT that privileged information was included in what they received( without a warrant) which is a no no. If an attorney or investigator comes into possession of privileged information they are to notify said owner and return that information...not keep it and continue reading it.

Mueller and his whole council needs fired and investigated themselves.

Trial by media...

Literally nobody thinks this but fox news and trumps lawyer.

Fox has secured itself as the new msnbc.
edit on 17-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Trump's followers are going to have a good cry when they find out the narratives are false...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

You are wrong.

The GSA is responsible for setting up the transition team's offices, computers, emails ect. They specifically told the transition team emails would be turned over to law enforcement if they were requested, and they should have no expectation of privacy.

It seems the transition team didn't listen or bother to read/understand the TOS -- users had to actually "click to agree" to activate their email accounts.

Also, the transition team can't hide behind "executive privilege" because Obama was still the current seated POTUS, not Trump. Executive privilege only applies to the current POTUS.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join