It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Trump fired up Reagan's old "Perception Management" UFO PSYOP Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
stop being an idiot
your post is 100% extremist political propaganda
ufology isnt the place for this bs
go back to the mudpit

Okay, then what is my slant exactly (besides crushing the ?agenda of the social engineers and their extremist diversionary Psychological Warfare Operation)???

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
before you think i am wrong, yes i believe tom delongo is 100% psy-op
though you used your thread as an way to implant propaganda to your little friend trumpo
please keep him and all the other extremist assholes both from the left and right out of the amazing paranormal field
truly shamefull

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

say what you can about them, but bring them to my field and you are in trouble

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I called Trump out.

Nice try though.

I still cant decide what Trump's deal is. He could be 100% NWO PSYOP creature. Or he could be a not necessarily "bad" guy, but not quite a "good" one either. He could at least intend to be a good guy (the best a pampered narcissistic person like him actually could manage). Etc. Etc. He's certainly an overachieving asshole, and so am I LOL.

He is at least entertaining, and we're in his debt for triggering the DNC+RNC+MSM to eat themselves alive and expose themselves the way they have been. I support THAT.

Do I support HIM? Good luck catching me doing puff piece circle jerk posts. I chase down lunacy however, so seeing me call out the hysteria from the left if that's propaganda to you then good luck with that.

I'm going to call him out as I see is required, and can get around to. As I have been.

And here with this case we have him at the top, we have the DOD, we have the MSM and their social engineer handlers, and DeLonge, all of which I've called out here and laid out their motives.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

trump is an corrupt executive who wants to rule the world
thats all

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Being a capitalist pig doesnt inherently equate a player as being corrupt in a political sense.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

what about his scams?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What about the DOD putting out this UFO propaganda?

I lack the time to try and elbow into the other raging threads, where the Big Question of "What Is Their Real Agenda Here?", I surmise is being overlooked.
edit on 17-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

yes you are right about the DOD publishing fake ufo psy-ops
but please dont talk about those certain people

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join