It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Trump fired up Reagan's old "Perception Management" UFO PSYOP Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
some alien video's is propaganda
edit on 16-12-2017 by eraTera because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks forthe perspective... sometimes I miss the forest for the trees.

As far as...

Which how it is the 9/11 Truth Movement hasnt yet re-emerged again in full force is beyond me.

Because it was deflection all along, another psyop designed to keep everyones head buried in the rubble, put everyone off the truth that the endless wars we are embroiled in since are the direct result of the 911 false flag operation.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
this isn`t a reagan and trump thing, remember during the 2016 election campaign when Hillary said something like vote for me and I`ll get to bottom of the ufo thing? and bill Clinton said the same thing when he was running for president. sounds like the Donald is taking a page out of the Clinton playbook.
edit on 16-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Why on earth would Trump pull a psy-op right before an article is coming out of massive early retirements of politicians for sexual misconduct?

Trump isn't the one perpetuating this. I think it would be obvious since NYT is breaking the story.

John Podesta on Twitter: "Lift the veil. Thanks @SenatorReid. #TheTruthIsOutThere #ToTheStars"

MASSIVE FALSE FLAG INCOMING

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

not comfy senpai.

soo.

what kinda aliens you think theyre gonna /b/?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Small and green.
I think.

Or really big and scary.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

easy for you to joke around on your remote island lair.

we have a demonic space alien false flag (larp?) going on over here

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Lots of UFO stories in the news the last couple of days. Something is up. Maybe 2018 will be the year of confirmation!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

That's the big secret... they're already here.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

pfft.

There's a UFO base on Pu'u Kukui.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Is that Tongan? or are you being funny

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale
Our planet has a # ton of sweet sweet hydrogen that is not trapped in a burning ball that would vaporize and demoleculerize anything that gets within a million miles. It is quite simple to extract too with today's knowledge, let alone a civi centuries or more ahead.

Large quantities of Gold and Platinum group metals too, but I guess they could find that on asteroids.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Ahh OK I asked uncle Google, he said Hawaii. You were just scratching your funny bone...really contributing there page

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

do you work there?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

That's the big secret... they're already here.

Ennnn!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

All wearing his Air Force hat, his 'cabinet' stoked with DOD-IC freakazoids, it was a no brainer. Especially factoring in how his business front is straight out of a Hollywood turnkey marketing platform coupled with actual MSM corporate propaganda puff pieces no doubt this is a bunch of baloney.

That's precisely the kind of shallow attack I'd expect from a MIC shill btw. Who's running a PsyOps now?

For arguments sake, let's say that he is a shill indeed. So... what's he shilling for? It aint the official swamp gas theory, nor is he trying to keep things secret. He doesn't wanna keep on waging total war nor does his project look like some sort of claqueur base for secret space marines, the alleged heroes in the mix. It's nothing like that at all, which is what I'd expect from a shillenterprise. But... no fear and no loathing.

It's more like: "Dude... there's a whole fleet out there!" Nothing like Big Lebowski having a blaze in a fighter jet, lovely stuff. Fun times.

Reagan? I thought that as well during his first AMA for us. But where is the alien threat he ought to be selling? It's people like you, who keep insisting that they would destroy us and take the planet for themselves. As if there aint no other recources out there, kinda funny in a moronic way. Interesting twist, innit? Am I the only one seeing this?

$hillaryous!
edit on 17-12-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I forget so many beLIEve everything the MSM sells you wholeheartedly. MSM that is but a branch of Hollyweird anymore. The same MSM that sells US the DOD's wars; the same Hollyweird that portrays WAR as some admirable thing to be desired. Now that MSM + DOD + Hollyweird has stamped the UFO Narrative, what else is there to say?

There's infinite resources out there, but not so many 'planets'. Totally different categories.

edit on 17-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
stop being an idiot
your post is 100% extremist political propaganda
ufology isnt the place for this bs
go back to the mudpit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join