It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Trump fired up Reagan's old "Perception Management" UFO PSYOP Campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Or at the very least he's green lit the thing.

Think back to the 1980's. Bush & Reagan were on the hot plate for their Iran-Contra guns & drugs running operations. They needed diversions to keep people out of their hair, to keep as much as the population diverted as possible. So they engaged in what they called "Perception Management". The goal of this form of propaganda is Diversion (where generally Persuasion is what propaganda is best known for).

Note recently, when I finally took note of Mr. DeLonge (Hollyweird corporate dooshbag) I called out the whole "To The Stars" as being such:
Rock Star Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy" as a "Perception Management" PSYOP Campaign

All wearing his Air Force hat, his 'cabinet' stoked with DOD-IC freakazoids, it was a no brainer. Especially factoring in how his business front is straight out of a Hollywood turnkey marketing platform coupled with actual MSM corporate propaganda puff pieces no doubt this is a bunch of baloney.

Now I didn't expect these videos to come out. To me that brings Trump into the ballgame. No doubt he's Histories All Time Troll, which I have to admit I cant not love him for it. He really is the master, and with all of the hysteria the psychotic Democrat types have been putting him through you know what I actually expect this here.

So here goes a short documentary clip I just threw together covering Reagan's PSYOP, with actual insider interview, from Adam Curtis' masterpiece, "HyperNormalization":

Note I added the speeches Reagan had done about aliens at the time to help stoke the public aura of the whole affair. And here goes some added reading breadcrumbs.

Now I'm aware that this DeLonge front was around pre-Trump.

And you know what it's to be expected. As with the SJWFRONT, which I insist that the motives of the fountainheads pushing that movement is in the ultimate diversion from the looming Technological Singularity. In particular, the it's about keeping everyone diverted from their DOD+Silicon Valley+University "AGI Manhattan Project" (which has been underway since immediately after September 11th, 2001) to usher it in before the public has any say in it. For the technocrat elitists behind this front, whom are entrenched in the University apparatus which just so happens to be SJW ground zero across the nation (in California in particular however).

So as I've been arguing for over a year now, since immediately after I finally tuned back in and saw what was going on, the SJW mania scene out trolling white supremacism back into existence so that forever they'll dominate the headlines and keep everyone diverted is I argue the most brilliant diversionary social engineering operation in human history. They have the SJW's so fine tuned their "Safe Spaces" are literally the stuff of textbook ceremonial religious cult chambers.

Note the motives of the technocrat's is to literally become Immortal Gods. It's their religion, so their psychological warfare campaign who could doubt they'd engage in religious cult techniques to hoodwink the public into the ultimate stupor.

I'll even goes as far as to predict there shall be people out calling for advanced tech to combat this new "threat". But do note that forever now I've been arguing that the Technocrat's would be to scared to threaten our alien overlords with their AGI ambitions if such an element did exist.

And then there's the DOD-IC's motives in this of course. They went and blew up Syria. They keep trying to scapegoat Russia for it. But who cant see right through that BS anymore? But the real bitch is they debunked themselves on 9/11 by re-allying with Al Qaeda. They and their stooge MSM mouthpieces tried and tried to spin Al Qaeda as not being Al Qaeda, but instead being some mere "Moderate Rebels". But nope we all know now. Which how it is the 9/11 Truth Movement hasnt yet re-emerged again in full force is beyond me.

edit on 16-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Does the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program fit into this psy-op? It seems Harry Reid was working with a friend on this discreet Pentagon Program to identify UFO's and stuff. Our resident Rocket Scientist James Oberg did not give it much credence, but says there could be a pearl in there somewhere.

I still believe!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I have no words for this collection of vastly disjointed material. I just can't fathom it.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why shouldnt there be detection systems?

The existence of such a thing doesnt prove that its possible to teleport across the universe, and that aliens somewhere figured out how to do it, and that they managed to find us right at this time whatever.

I expect is aliens some place evolved into such they wouldnt be that much different than us in that I shudder to think of what would happen if we were the ones that went and found some other place. Well actually we kind of already did that once, or twice actually. First it was the Neanderthals, and then it was the Native Americans.

So I expect we'd have already been vaporized before we knew what hit us assuming aliens made their way here.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Here's the DOD's wet dream to help put it into perspective for you:

Note I made that in 2007, using all DOD / DARPA quotes, images, videos, animations. Only the music track wasn't theirs. Do check out those links, although I regret that not too long after I had put together the AGI Manhattan Project piece there, which I spent 5 diligent dedicated years of research to be able to achieve, my paid Photobucket account, and my Youtube account were both wiped out in a 2 week window with no possible recourse provided. So the media is busted but the info is still there.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

They needed diversions to keep people out of their hair, to keep as much as the population diverted as possible.

So, I wake up this morning to 3 (now 4) threads about 'authentic ufo footage' and everyone is talking about it (them).

Definitely interesting footage, not that I needed any confirmation from 'government' or those representing them.

BUT, what is a lot more interesting (to me) is your comment there - I've always trusted my instincts and this new ufo news takes the cake - now I will be looking closely at the sexual misconduct allegations against US politicians/celebrities as well as the Mueller investigation which appears to be closing in on team-Hillikileaks.

I definitely get the feeling the government is playing with it's laser-pointer to the population of cats here.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
now you can just create a money trail.

because somebody gotta be paying for all of this.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I definitely get the feeling the government is playing with it's laser-pointer to the population of cats here.

Yeah no doubt.

Or tell you tell me this if this is the wrong instinct everyone: WHY would the DOD disclose all the sudden??

Since when are we supposed to beLIEve ANYTHING they, the politicians, the MSM says?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
now you can just create a money trail.

because somebody gotta be paying for all of this.

Hell this To The Stars thing so slick they figured out how to crowd fund the whole affair.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I dont know if you saw tom delonges interview on joe rogans podcast, he looked on speed, the whole thing was a mess, even joe was like wtf.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Does the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program fit into this psy-op? It seems Harry Reid was working with a friend on this discreet Pentagon Program to identify UFO's and stuff. Our resident Rocket Scientist James Oberg did not give it much credence, but says there could be a pearl in there somewhere.

I still believe!

That was under Obummer, ended in 2012. Lots of announcements from luneytoons wheelchair physics guy about scary aliens don't talk to them in Obumbler's time too. But let's pin all the weirdo talk on Trump lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What a combination! Politics in Aliens and UFOs. Is there anything else not connected to politics?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Why on earth would Trump pull a psy-op right before an article is coming out of massive early retirements of politicians for sexual misconduct?

It makes no sense.
in about 48 hours he's getting an early X-mas present!!!

Plus how can you in all honesty say Trump & psy-op in the same sentence without ROFL??? He's still nattering on about his inauguration turnout FFS!!! Just not the sharpest tack in the box.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Or at the very least he's green lit the thing.

Think back to the 1980's. Bush & Reagan were on the hot plate for their Iran-Contra guns & drugs running operations. They needed diversions to keep people out of their hair, to keep as much as the population diverted as possible. So they engaged in what they called "Perception Management". The goal of this form of propaganda is Diversion (where generally Persuasion is what propaganda is best known for).

They went and blew up Syria. They keep trying to scapegoat Russia for it. But who cant see right through that BS anymore? But the real bitch is they debunked themselves on 9/11 by re-allying with Al Qaeda. to spin Al Qaeda as not being Al Qaeda, but instead being some mere "Moderate Rebels". But nope we all know now.

I agree with the reality of diversion tactics, that's something common to most governments who need to think on the move, (a bad event is a good day to bury bad news) is but one sick example. A couple of small points though, intervention in Syria fooled very few people, fake scenarios of bombings were obviously faked by sections/factions of media, and they were caught out, nor was it Aladdins lamp genie that created all those hundreds of Toyota flatbed trucks in the middle of a North African desert for ISIS, they were supplied by the US and partners in what is basically a crime...it doesn't matter that the US treasury wanted an investigation, (They asked Toyota about it as if
) they'll just be told a load of shiite, so compartmentalised is US government.

AI taking over...as a diversionary chiller thriller, that all depends. If you take the Baghdad video that Manning exposed, it's quite clear that the T's & C's there were pretty non existent and that the military, (real people) just blew people away, and anxious to do so, arguably in that episode just to use their toys, and by default, I would rather deal with a 'super intelligent' robot, than some trigger happy arsehole of a human....that would though, depend on what a 'super intelligent ' robot is at any given time, which however, makes the argument eternally circular, also at any given time.
As for Trump, he is just at the basics...a bomb site second hand car salesman circa 1950 or so, he'll sell you anything that looks good and pretty, but doesn't tell you that the tyres are a bit more than dodgy...and if you don't look at them...bingo, you just upped his profit..you shudda asked or looked.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why shouldnt there be detection systems?

The existence of such a thing doesnt prove that its possible to teleport across the universe, and that aliens somewhere figured out how to do it, and that they managed to find us right at this time whatever.

I expect is aliens some place evolved into such they wouldnt be that much different than us in that I shudder to think of what would happen if we were the ones that went and found some other place. Well actually we kind of already did that once, or twice actually. First it was the Neanderthals, and then it was the Native Americans.

So I expect we'd have already been vaporized before we knew what hit us assuming aliens made their way here.

im curious why people think aliens would want to dominate us? what would we have to offer beyond our genetic makeup on this planet? if u want resources theres a million and one options that are better if u have the ability to travel willy nilly through the universe. it wouldnt be slave labor cause again your tech is so great slave labor would just be a pain in the a$$. so really the only thing we have is our genetic makeup and who knows maybe thats not unique either. in the end i believe theyd take a peak and just keep on going.
edit on 16-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Here's the DOD's wet dream to help put it into perspective for you:

Note I made that in 2007, using all DOD / DARPA quotes, images, videos, animations. Only the music track wasn't theirs. Do check out those links, although I regret that not too long after I had put together the AGI Manhattan Project piece there, which I spent 5 diligent dedicated years of research to be able to achieve, my paid Photobucket account, and my Youtube account were both wiped out in a 2 week window with no possible recourse provided. So the media is busted but the info is still there.

I can't disagree with most of what you put into the video, but that is not much related to what you want us to accept in this thread. I suggest that you would have a more accurate and valid argument if you accept that for decades UFOs have been directing world governments that it wants to support. The US government, for obvious reasons, seems to have earned the ETIs' favor as we have been and will continually be the bulk of the police force that is keeping the world safe from religious regimes and others that want to literally conquer the world. Disclosure will eventually come one way or another, and earthly spats with get mighty large at times, but a world at peace is the eventual goal and not easy to come by. There are no magic wands, but much dirty fighting. And some will say the end justified the means if viewed face on honestly, and fully. At this point, few can see what is plain.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

im curious why people think aliens would want to dominate us?

What I'm saying is they wouldnt want to. They'd just vaporize us and take the planet.

Or if they did they'd be down here and we'd be worshipping them,

Which leaves the 'oh well they go to all the trouble to come here so they can get off on buzzing around in the sky every so often' hypothesis. Why bother?

From there, its just too convenient there always seems to be a military base nearby these supposed events. Right? Right. And who benefits? Oh, the DOD / Government / etc in their never ending PSYOP games against the citizenry. It creates a subconscious motive in people that we need a trillion dollar annual military budget, sort of effect.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Or they want us for our absolutely delicious endocrine secretions.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The contents of the video is the AGI (Artificial General Intelligence and etc system ["Skynet"]) they've been spending potentially trillions of dollars on developing.... 'to stop jungle gym training camp terrorists'... since 9/11.

I dont accept that UFO's have been here in any capacity that involves global domination or the like. Its completely over the top extremely unlikely there have been any here period during the reign of Homo sapiens.

So now we have the DOD putting out these videos today.

And that video I uploaded proves the DOD has a long history of playing BS PSYOP games.

All the while, the video itself isnt inherently proof to begin with. It is the DOD we're talking about. Crappy B&W grainy video that with todays home desktop tech there are 14 year olds that could probably make that.

And it all comes down to the WHY are they releasing it now, assuming ti actually were some alien tech?

At which point the answer is: They Wouldnt (if it were real).

Thereby bringing us full circle to what's really going on here? To which I've provided the motives of all three links in the chain I can see here involved in signing off on this development.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join