It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Litecoin what do you think?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I have a feeling there is some big $$$ going to start to do what they do.

I wonder if you're hearing the same rumors I'm hearing then. Holding tight. Not sure how many more moves we've left.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Stellar-reddcoin-ripple-cardona all over 40% today. Increased the old portfolio plenty.

I think the state of the increases is a clear sign that the word is out and people are pouring $$ into these. I am feeling the same way you are.
I picked up some a little verge and digitalnote, we will see.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I have heard that bit coin is being tanked by the "banks". But BTC is around $15,500. I don't have any idea, but fiat and crypto are not fiends and I can see huge friction in the near future.

Also someone bought 5.7 billion XRP Ripple yesterday. That is another thing that indicates there is interest from someone with big deep pockets.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

My thoughts are there needs to be a synergy between crypto/banks/fiat. Linking any two at the hip is going to lead to failure. For the average folks anyway. If the shorting mechanism keeps BTC in a stable place, then so be it.

I've been hearing that the big Wall St. bonuses are hitting between now and the end of the month.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I am very happy that I got in at that price as well. If it makes you feel better, I also picked up some ETHlend too at .04. Also in Ripio @ .11

I havn't found anything that I'm looking to buy atm. Lots of gains and I just want hodl for now. We know what's coming next with all this green and sideways BTC.

ETA: Well, I have been considering this one. What you guys think? po.et...

Should have pulled the trigger back then. Missed out.

coinmarketcap.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Don't forget to pull the trigger on KIN or DCN... still in the fractions of a penny, still fresh off the burner, and have been doubling over for me this past week. KIN is Kik the social apps micro transaction coin, and DCN is Dentacoin... the coin for dentistry and dental insurance processing. I plan on my full dental care needs for like being met and taken care of with a $50 purchase now.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I agree, there does need to be synergy, but it won't happen. It ends up boiling down to which form we cling to with a greater trust. This decentralized currency will never work if a government entity tries to centralize it.

I see it as a game that fiat and government can't win in the end. Bitcoin will be the pawn used play fit to its weaknesses. When they attack bitcoin, the funds will be shifted to Altcoins to limit negative affects. When fiat starts to make plays to manifest themselves into bitcoin, then the Altcoins will drop as the Bitcoin whales pull funds to take on gains from fiat purchases.

Essentially, fiat can't attack crypto all at once. Fiat is choosing to attack Bitcoin solely, so Bitcoin ends up being a pawn coin that will grow in value as it takes on fiat worth, but drops a bit when fiat is trying to damage its worth. Notice the Altcoins are exploding when Bitcoin is hurting? It's by design, and these patterns are becoming more clear to me... these patterns aren't by coincidence.

Crypto is being steered by a few whales I feel... it's a crypto vs. fiat war that crypto is allowing 6 billion people to participate in. Fiat currency is nothing more than a laundering scheme, and its being broken down before our eyes!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

01/08/2018 was flash crash in any other stock market or commodity exchange. But in crypto it was just a bad day.

I wonder how many whales took it on the chin or if they will just wait for a few day/weeks for the crypto to do what it is going to do and that is explode.

Crypto is being steered by a few whales I feel... it's a crypto vs. fiat war that crypto is allowing 6 billion people to participate in. Fiat currency is nothing more than a laundering scheme, and its being broken down before our eyes!

edit on 9-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well, its clear as day that the gains are plentiful when bitcoin itself is driving up. I don't even see these couple days as losses... they're just opportunities to get more at affordable prices.

I am quite sure the whales are smiling ear to ear through all this. They aren't going to be losing, because they're playing with house money already. They have long pulled their initial investments out I am sure. It's the people that are selling because they are in too deep or fearful it won't bounce back... they are the ones feeding the whales free money.

I am hoping it stays flat through tax time. I am in a rush to get mine done, so it can get locked into place for the April run up. I am sure it will bounce up some by April, but I want it to stay low for a bit so I don't have to buy during inflation...

I am getting into something called cloud mining on hashflare. Its a way to pull a stake in mining without having to have all the equipment and costs. It locks the money up for one year, and the gains can be automatically reinvested. It seems to be legit so far, and I am about to buy into a mining contract for a couple hundred. Just looking to keep spreading roots in this stuff, as its not going away anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Some interesting news out of Charles Hoskinson today:

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I picked up some verge, and digitalnote. digitalnote did real well, and verge is OK. Look forward to hearing about you cloud mining.
I think we will see a huge bump from tax returns and people using some of that money to invest. It is an interesting time.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I just got my feet into it a little bit, with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin. All are available through Coinbase.

I do want to get into some others too, especially Ripple, but the wife wants to see how these go. Personally, I think I'll just throw a little into it anyhow, out of some pocket money, without her knowing, hehe.

ALL currency is fiat currency. It's all faith based.

Now matter what the fluctuations are, even crashes, none of it changes the fact that $100 of bitcoin in 2010 would now be worth $75 MILLION.

so, there's that.
edit on 10-1-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I use Bittrex, there is a video back in the thread with how to transfer bitcoin to Bittrex to buy some Ripple. Good choice with Ripple, it is a in use coin. And I think it will be a good value and investment, also Stellar Lumens is a competitor of Ripple, kind of. Look into them as well. Stellar is a in use coin in Africa if I remember correctly.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Can't create a new account on Bittrex (apparently they need to upgrade their servers). However, I could create one on Bitsane, and then transfer some of my Litecoin there, to then buy Ripple.

Handy tutorial link another posted for me: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
dupe post, please delete.

edit on 11-1-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I think you are getting in to Ripple at a good time. Some good news for Ripple in this video.

Is it better to get in @ .20 cents of course. But we learn about crypto when we learn about crypto. What I am concerned with is it a use coin, number of coins out, leadership team, and leadership activity according to their plan. Ripple does very good on all of those criteria.

Ripple's coins (a small portion) will slowly be destroyed with every transaction. But they do have a 99,993,093,880 coins. And you should spend a few minutes understanding how they are handling the release of the coins.

Anyway, congrats if you do indeed get some ripple, I hope that the future success that we think this company can offer comes true.

edit on 11-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Seems there is an issue with Bitsane. I can go Ripple to Litecoin, but not the reverse. I've asked their support about it, but in the meantime, just transferred it back to Coinbase for visibility. If I can't buy Ripple with it, no need for a Bitsane account really.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The exchanges are very slow and cumbersome to deal with, you may very well be waiting for a while to get an answer.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I tried a few other solutions, and am running into a couple different issues. I'm assuming it's due to some volume now in the market, not sure.

These include:

1. Sites/Apps not even accepting new members yet (until they get more servers)
2. Sites/Apps not having any Ripple to do transactions (I believe this is the current issue with Bitsane, and it IS the issue with Evercoin).
3. Taking a while to authenticate new members

Guess patience is a virtue. So I'm waiting to see a way I can buy it, hehe. My Ripple efforts are currently being thwarted.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Have you looked at stellar lumens?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join